It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would like some advice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: desert

Still didn't have a chance to go see her, but I did locate her. She supposedly talks to 'your angels'. Turns out it IS the one my best friend went to.....

anyway -- she'll still be around for a few more days.
Still haven't decided what question I'm going to 'think'.

dont waste your money.

psychics dont exist, well i suppose they exist in the imaginations of their customers.

i have a gullibility test, it costs $5 to enter.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Thanks for the update, Buzzy! I've been waiting patiently.

Well, If you don't mind, I will sit around the ole campfire and tell a story or two. In a prior post, one of the women I mentioned actually signed up to be a psychic for a psychic service. She says she was good (had to be to be part of the service), but she quit after not too long. She said that too many of the people who paid for this service were not in need of psychic readings but some type of counseling for problems they had. She said this not in a mean way but acknowledging that they were looking for answers to problems that would have been better handled by a marriage counselor, therapist, psychologist. She felt she just couldn't take their money for psychic services.

Ok, one last story. After one of my sisters died suddenly, another sister had a dream in which our sister appeared and talked to her. The strange thing is, our sister turned to someone "offstage" who was getting her attention. She then turns back to my dreaming sister and says to mention this word to someone in the family. It was an object that is probably only seen in museums nowadays lol. My sister thought it a strange thing to tell this person, but when she mentioned the dream and the word to him, his eyes got big and said, "How did you know! I never told anyone in the family about this object. No one knew I had it!" It had been a gift to him from the person "offstage".

Collectively, we might deny these things happen, but in the everyday world, things like this happen to a lot of folk. Well, the fire's dying, so I'm going to head to bed. I'll leave this bag of marshmallows. Help yourself. The coals are perfect now.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

I totally get it.
In fact, I was a therapist/counselor for several years. I'm well aware of exactly what you mean.

I wonder if psychics go see other psychics?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

do you wonder if magic is real? people are so easily conned out of their money.

even if your "psychic" doesnt get it right, they still have your $5.

what a waste, you would be better off throwing it into the wind.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bigtrousers

I actually do believe in metaphysical and psi, yes.
I'm willing to pay $5 to see if someone can actually answer a question I'm only thinking.

At any rate, I'm seeing a variety of advisements here...and thanks for your contribution.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I actually do believe in metaphysical and psi, yes.
I'm willing to pay $5 to see if someone can actually answer a question I'm only thinking.

At any rate, I'm seeing a variety of advisements here...and thanks for your contribution.

well, each to their own i suppose.

i believe you are going to be sorely disappointed with your psychic buddy.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigso not want scary stuff read ...do not consult with a person that reads upside down

depends on what tools are used if any..like tarot..if yo d]o not want scary stuff read ...do not consult with a person that reads upside down cards...
plus many readers should have an answer as to diverting a negative experience in ones future..IMHO
five dollars should just be light fluffy stiff not how to avoid doom and gloom...
so i say if for five dollars you receive scary info then have more money or gift on hand for the sohlution to any problems in ones future....as per studies of such work in my spare time...fotune reading and spiritual advice should always have an answer as to taking right and proper path...plus what procedures to follow...like what herbs to burn or flowers to use as protection...
be well and take care!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
one day you will die, wheres my $5?

what ive said will come true therefore psychic?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

It's only $5. I expect to be disappointed. And since I expect that, then a result that is viable will have been worth it.

Oh, and you need to read the OP more carefully.
You seem far more agitated than I have been over any of this. It's a non-loaded discussion about what sort of answer one would hope to get to an unspoken (but pointed) question.

Either she fails miserably and I walk away satisfied that she's another pretender, or I walk away with confidence that she actually has an ability that many people either lack or do not exercise.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

No. "One day you will die" is a ridiculously lame answer, like a fortune cookie pulled out of a tub of identical fortune cookies.

God, why so hostile?

The idea is for the person accessing her to THINK ABOUT A QUESTION WITHOUT SPEAKING IT and see how she responds. What's it to you if she's able and willing to work on that level and I'm willing to invest $5 in the process to see what happens?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

No. "One day you will die" is a ridiculously lame answer, like a fortune cookie pulled out of a tub of identical fortune cookies.

God, why so hostile?

The idea is for the person accessing her to THINK ABOUT A QUESTION WITHOUT SPEAKING IT and see how she responds. What's it to you if she's able and willing to work on that level and I'm willing to invest $5 in the process to see what happens?

you owe me $5

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

No, I do not owe you five bucks. The thread is not "I will give you five bucks for posting on this thread."

Why are you even on here? Your first comment was noted; that is plenty, and thanks for your contribution. I did say I'd like some advice. It was good of you to offer some.
Now please find some other thread to bother.

edit on 10/2/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

No I do not. Why are you even on here? Your posts are both irrelevant and impertinent. But again, thanks for your contribution. I did say I'd like some advice. It was good of you to offer some. I'll choose to disregard it, if it's all the same to you. Or maybe I won't.

Please find some other thread to troll.

i dont live in a dictatorship, i do what i like when i like.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

i dont live in a dictatorship,

Me neither!

i do what i like when i like.
And so do I!

Which, right now, is not pay you five dollars.
How old are you again???

edit on 10/3/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

i dont live in a dictatorship,

Me neither!

i do what i like when i like.
And so do I!

Which, right now, is not pay you five dollars.
How old are you again???

how much do you weigh? if youre american you are probably owe me several hundred thousand $, but we will leave that aside for now.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I claim no psychic powers, but I'd do an ogam reading for free

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Neighbour, you need to work on your sales pitch. You dodged a question as well. So we can assume a teen?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

I claim no psychic powers, but I'd do an ogam reading for free
What's an ogam reading?

Or should I just look it up :/

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

The tattoo is of a dragonfly to cover the scar from Your kidney operation...
So much wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

predate on people.

(You mean "prey." "Predate" means being older.)

I don't know if she's a predator, and she may well be. She does have a sign out front that says "experience legitimate psychic ability" or some such rot.

That's why I think the $5 thing is sketchy. But, still ---- she has a reputation and a following. Is it really 'predatory'?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join