It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Moon - Re-Visit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hey Peeps,

its been about a year since the last member made a thread on the artificial moon theory. I want to bring this up again only because of a recent'ish documentary that seems to wrap up alot of snippets of evidence seen separately over the years into one.

Dare i Say it, it is ancient aliens Se11 E11 released a couple of months ago (i understand if you have seen it already) - www.youtube.com...

I'm not into the flat earth theory but find this topic very interesting. Ignore if you will the cheesy style of documentary Ancient Aliens is known as, i prefer the information and filter the rest out.

The moon has always been fairly mysterious to many cultures and find it fascinating.

This does include:
- The Bell sound
- Why Craters are no deeper than a certain depth
- What astronauts seen on the moon and their faces after the landing
- Structures, Obelisks etc
- Perfect distance for eclipse
- Tribes such as Incas talking about the time when the moon did not exist as what put there
- plus much more

i gave the above information to save you 40minutes of your life if you dont feel its for you. Anyway be good to get some criticism and other views on their thoughts.

edit on ThursdaythkThu, 29 Sep 2016 13:11:10 -0500America/Chicago4Thursday2016201610 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

I've always liked the spaceship moon theory but evidence is mounting to suggest it was created through a collision between Earth and another body.
A new paper was released a few days ago.

"Our experiments bring additional evidence in favor of the giant impact hypothesis," said Maylis Landeau, the lead author of the paper, who was a post-doctoral fellow in Johns Hopkins' Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences when the experiments were conducted. "They demonstrate that the giant impact scenario also explains the stratification inferred by seismology at the top of the present-day Earth's core. This result ties the present-day structure of Earth's core to its formation."
www.sciencedaily.com...

Not conclusive but the alternative is looking less likely with the more research we do I think.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I've always liked the spaceship moon theory but evidence is mounting to suggest it was created through a collision between Earth and another body. A new paper was released a few days ago.

hey cheers, dont know if you will watch it or not but im sure it counters this theroy. But its ancient aliens so who knows.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Thanks for the vid link; I'll check it after "work".

I'm utterly fascinated by this topic, and what really got me to thinking was that I've read/heard that numerous ancient civilizations talk of a time "before there was a moon" and have stories about the earth when there was no moon and how the moon was "dragged" into orbit by "the gods" or something like them.

At this point, I'd not rule out anything. But I do know one thing for certain..........we'll never know the truth of it all. Even if the scientists/astronauts were to discover the truth, they'd never tell us. So.....for the forseeable future, its all a big mystery.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

At this point, I'd not rule out anything. But I do know one thing for certain..........we'll never know the truth of it all. Even if the scientists/astronauts were to discover the truth, they'd never tell us. So.....for the forseeable future, its all a big mystery.

Ahmen! and yes you are right about moving the moon into orbit by "gods"

enjoy work

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I never understood what point they were trying to make with this.

A shadow passes over the earth, BUT it is only a small part of the earth.

It is like they want people to ignore that a true perfect distance would be much further away than it actually is.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
These are the facts as we know it:

1. Moon is hollow
2. Moon rocks make the best phonograph needles
3. Is (partly) cheese

Jumping to the whole "space station" seems absurd.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I think its more to do with the position in that it covers the sun perfectly. rather than their being an eclipse.
maybe i could of wrote that better.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

But it doesn't cover the sun perfectly there is always a halo.

If it was a hundred miles further an eclipse wouldn't look discernibly different from what it does now, but the shadow would cover far more.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

- The Bell sound
No bell sound.

- Why Craters are no deeper than a certain depth
You mean not deeper than the deepest one? Why is no place on Earth deeper than the Marianas Trench?

- What astronauts seen on the moon and their faces after the landing
What?

- Structures, Obelisks etc
What?

Not really, no. Most of the time it is not perfect.

- Tribes such as Incas talking about the time when the moon did not exist as what put there
There are no Inca.
edit on 9/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The moon may have "rung like a bell", but it did not ring. Nor did it make a sound like a gong.

IT'S A ******* METAPHOR

If the moon was hollow, it would not make any noise at all. It is the solid bit of a bell that makes the noise, not the empty bit. It might also interest the program makers to know that the more dense the material, the better the vibrations are conducted, not the other way round. Also, the lunar maria may be basaltic, the lunar highlands are not, so the moon is not mostly basalt at the surface. Basalt is also not that light - it has densities that are either comparable with or higher than other rock materials.

It is not hollow, it is not a space ship.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

But it doesn't cover the sun perfectly there is always a halo.

If it was a hundred miles further an eclipse wouldn't look discernibly different from what it does now, but the shadow would cover far more.

The Moon is slowly drifting away from Earth (at a rate of about 1.5 inches per year). In the distant past, it would have been a little closer, and blocked the Sun more completely during an eclipse.

This would be a very small difference, however. Assuming the Moon drift has been constant, even if it was placed in orbit 10,000 years ago it only would have been about 1/4 mile closer to Earth.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

For those who are interested in the peculiarities regarding the moon, I highly recommend a book called "Who Build The Moon?"

www.amazon.ca...

The moon is made up of a large percentage of Earth mantle material, and was formed near the earth, so it's not a "spaceship" moon.

However, the geometric relationship between the moon, earth and sun, and the stunning array of whole round integers regarding those relationships, appear to defy any sort of random collision or "big whack" hypothesis or the latest double big-whack by a large planetoid. There's just no way that sacred geometry should appear by mere coincidence. Something else is going on.

I believe that the moon is an astroengineered object like a seed, which pulled just a certain amount of material from the earth to form, but no more, and then proceeded to operate like an evolutionary program
in relation to the Earth, first much closer and 15 times larger in the sky, then, during the epoch where there are sentient observers to notice it, we have all of these relationships and "coincidences" one result of which is that the moon is precisely the same visible diameter as the sun.

In other words, imbedded straight into the Earth-Moon-Sun geometrical configuration are a series of signs, like a fingerprint of a creative intelligence that were intended to be noticed, to show that the moon is not a naturally occurring object born of a random collision or series of collisions.

If the formation of the Earth and Solar system was by an intelligent design in favor of life, then the moon is like the cornerstone of that whole system, along with the Earth and sun.

How could this be?

The only way is if, at the appropriate time, the seed of the moon was implanted somehow, either in the accretion disk of the galaxy formation itself or at some other point during the formation of our solar system.

What we need to find out is what is deep inside the moon to it's very light core (it's not hollow).

If my hypothesis is true, then the remnant of this Earth-sucking object as an unnatural, intelligently designed feat of astroengienering, would still be there revealing an unnatural formation.

Why create a whole galaxy though to insert just one such seed of life?

No, there must have been many seeds in the barn so to speak and some seeds perhaps are even re-used time and again during the life and death of stars.

If you think for a moment from the POV of intelligent design, and you have this unfolding galactic formation who's purpose is life including life on earth as we know it, then you need a localized control point, or many such points to steer the course of evolution with high precision.

There is something in the moon, deep down at its core, that when we find it, it will change everything in terms of how we look at the creation and our own place within it.

Consider now from this day forward, from the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, from the day that the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid—consider it: Is the seed still in the barn?

As yet the vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate, and the olive tree have not yielded fruit. But from this day I will bless you.
~ Haggai 2 NKJV

Phi and the Great Pyramid.

Strange Moon Facts

edit on 29-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Hey Peeps,

Perfect distance for eclipse

That's by the same reason you have five fingers, fish can swim and air is breathable. GreatOrderDivine.

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I've always liked the spaceship moon theory but evidence is mounting to suggest it was created through a collision between Earth and another body.

Nevermind some scientists, pseudo-scientists and conspiracy theorist tried to disprove many times this theory, I also am holding with both hands for it. Since the universe has its natural ways of doing His will, this is very possible variant for the moon creation. At least one idea better, than hollow-moon 21st century marshmallows.

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

However, the geometric relationship between the moon, earth and sun, and the stunning array of whole round integers regarding those relationships, appear to defy any sort of random collision or "big whack" hypothesis or the latest double big-whack by a large planetoid. There's just no way that sacred geometry should appear by mere coincidence. Something else is going on.

There is no coincidences, I agree. The "something else" that is going on is called in pure occult vocabulary: Nature.
edit on 29-9-2016 by Argentbenign because: last quote added

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
No disrespect but if you are going to revisit a subject already covered here, you could make a but of effort with the thread..

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Lunatics!
I am fascinated by the moon and the science, myths, mysteries, and stories relating to Earth's satellite. I am pretty sure we don't know what we think we know when it comes to the Moon. The Earth/Moon relationship has even been (according to some) encoded in the Great Pyramid of Giza as depicted in these images:

edit on 9292016 by seattlerat because: mai spilling sugs

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It's the vessel that brought some of Mars' water here.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

You attributed a quote to me in the 2nd one referenced that was from another member.

As to the one that did belong to me and your response, "nature" doesn't adequately describe it in the context of the prevailing "big whack" or "double big whack" theory of moon formation.

It appears to show a high degree of intelligent design and unbelievable fine point control of space, time and causation.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I always wondered why the moon doesn't rotate and always remain the same face. I understand there's a theory about Earths gravity prevents the rotation. Then i wonder does other moon in our star system rotate? like moons of Jupiter since it got a quite the gravity power. Do those rotate?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I wonder how could anyone artificially create a globe of rock 3,476 km across and weighing at 7.342×10^22 kg?

P.S. The Moon does rotate, no it didn't ring like a bell, and no it's not "parked" at a perfect distance between Sun and Earth.

With all these simple and easily-learnable facts about the Moon, the "alternative" videos crumble to dust.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join