It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Hack / NJ Train Crash

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Woah, easy now. It was a joke. Sometimes I joke about the DMV, should that be off limits not too? Because they keep us safe on the roads?

Back on point though, they need to tighen this EAS system, the reality of it being vulnerable has horrible implications.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I thought of that. Here are my thoughts. It doesn't matter really which news station they pick; location is irrelevant today. The video was on youtube and facebook in a matter of minutes. If you were going to hack a tv station, would you try CBS headquarters in manhattan, or a small local station in a little manufacturing town upstate?

Second, I believe this was a test run, they were probably testing and debugging their ability to hack in such a way. Again, a small local station won't investigate. In fact, they haven't. It's been swept under the rug.

Third, I believe they didn't just nuke everyone to begin with, because maybe the point is to create fear. In that, they have succeeded.

Last, the religion of the illuminati is babylonian. They have to tell what they are doing, to avoid negative karma returned to them. It doesn't matter if that is true; it is what they believe.

These are just my thoughts. I am still digesting everything, and am very confused. I don't understand it yet. All I do know is this: 1) it happened 2) WKTV admitted they were hacked 3) someone had prior knowledge of the crash 4) it is not a coincidence that an "eas" alert included a cryptic line from a story, specifically mentioning trains, then next day there is a major train crash. As for what it all means, I don't know. That's why I am here on ATS.

As a side note, for the first time since this whole clown thing took root, no less than 6 clowns, probably more, were spotted, and police called, on the very same day the eas alert was given. Two were reported in Herkimer (suburb of Utica), two at Utica College, and two in Pixley Park. The latter two were armed with bats and knives.

Our world is getting creepier by the day.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Antz2xplicit
This is exactly the kind of activity I warned about this morning when I posted State Department Issues Vielded Threat on Russian Cities.

Tit usually comes with a tat. Yin with a yang. What goes around comes around. They are equally capable of supporting "rebels and/or terrorists" to retaliate for any such attacks on cities. Could be another mall shooting, a pipeline shutdown, or unexplained explosion at another piece of infrastructure. We need to remain alert.

And not even one full day after this threat on Russian cities is made, a new Jersey Train wreck and an ominous warning through the EAS??

This is how countries wage indirect warfare on each other now when their proxy battles veer into direct attacks between each other. Keep an eye out everyone, there is more to come.

Remember this stuff in a movie some time back

Honestly, my gut says it's a Russian operation. That's just what I feel.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: yayasolete13

Those clowns are like the harbingers of the apocalypse, aren't they. Evil personified, stalking the area. If it's a psychological operation, it's a doozy.

Last, the religion of the illuminati is babylonian. They have to tell what they are doing, to avoid negative karma returned to them. It doesn't matter if that is true; it is what they believe.

That's the first time I've ever heard any attempt to explain the frequent 'foreshadowing' phenomenon. I'm not saying I believe it, but suddenly it sounds interesting. Can you point me to a good resource to get me up to speed with this idea, please? Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm a long time lurker here but this was the thing that finally got me to register.

This whole thing legitimately creeped me out big time. The day after it was broadcast and a few hours after the train crash, I was so anxious waiting for my mother to get home from work because I had to talk to someone about it. I wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one creeped the hell out and didn't think it was a coincidence.

I sat my mom down, showed her the video and told her about the train crash that happened a few hours ago. All she could do was look at me and say "What. The. F??" So thankfully she was just as freaked as I was.

The funniest part though, was not even 2 or 3 minutes after we watched it, all of a sudden we heard a crazy amount of sirens. Normally, we'd obviously not pay too much attention because it was probably just a car accident or something, but we scared the piss out of ourselves for a good 10 minutes or so.. lol

Anyway, I'm really glad people are still talking about this emergency broadcast. I'm enjoying all of the hypotheses you guys are coming up with! I hope we eventually find out the deal with the Dr Seuss, coincidence or not.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I guess since the MSM doesn't seem to want to share this, I suppose it is up to us to get it out on whatever social media one uses. Personally I think people at least need to know about it and make up their own minds about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I guess since the MSM doesn't seem to want to share this, I suppose it is up to us to get it out on whatever social media one uses. Personally I think people at least need to know about it and make up their own minds about it.

Is there a better place to discuss this? I can't find the reddit thread on this. Why do I feel like I live in China now with all of the suppressed news coverage on things that matter?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
have to agree that this is very strange and the silence around it makes it worse. not even a reddit ?
i guess there isn´t much one can do to find out more about it but it´s still very unusual that something so strange that was on TV for everybody to see is not talked about more.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well the tube is now close to 38k views and seems to have plateaued.

I did notice one oddity however, and that is the comments. Last night when I made note, there were 100 comments; there are now 70. I don't know whether or not the person who posted the video is deleting some, or if they even have that capability.

And the current buzz in the news is that the NJ Transit authority has been under investigation for multiple violations which is what they're leaning on to pin the cause of the accident.

When one goes to google (anyone else notice the search results are now boxed?) there are no news stations anywhere talking about the hacked message; the only place it's being mentioned are on forums like this, and this one is the oldest thread of any I can find.

Kudos OP!

As another poster mention, sometimes silence says a lot.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
I want to keep this thread going. The silence is deafening. @Danx315 tweeted about it at 6:28pm on 28 September, so it clearly wasn't edited after the fact. I really hope this doesn't get swept under the rug, we at least need to find out who was responsible for the hack.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The crashed train's "black box" didn't function.

See: www.theguardian.com...

So the mystery deepens, as now investigators don't have any recorded data to work with.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It's interesting that neither CNN nor Fox has an article about this today. All are leading with stories about Trump.

On the New York times local page they are saying the conductor has no memory and though people are saying the train was going fast, they have no specific idea of exactly how fast the train was going.

This is obviously BS. All major commuter train stations are under constant video surveillance. If you have a video with even a few seconds before the crash, it's takes about a five minute calculation to determine how fast a train was going at the time of impact.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

And the Blackbox malfunctioned?
Riiight

engineer has no memory of the crash?
but he remembers the train going 10 mph INTO the station? ? ?

There is a second black box!
but it's too dangerous to get to it

This is so not cool.. How to you get knocked out going 10 mph?

ATS on the tail of yet another weird one.

I wish we could get more information. But it will just say, "the train wasn't working right it was old."

I'm confused for sure.

the lies by omissions are thick with this one.
edit on 2-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Indeed if the MSM are NOT complicit in these crazy
official "prophecies " they should acknowledge these oddities.
But instead they stomp it, squish it and berate those who say
"wait a minute this is odd" . So yeah Guilty I say.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

engineer has no memory of the crash? but he remembers the train going 10 mph INTO the station? ? ?

This is fairly common in life or death situations, so can be struck off the list of suspicious aspects.

See: www.smithsonianmag.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
On assumption that this was an operation, some questions we should be trying to answer.

Was the driver rendered unconscious by an untraceable drug or some forms of hypnosis?

There were no (traceable) drugs or alcohol in his system. He has no memories of the accident and "remembers" doing all pre travel safety tests and travelling 10 MPH into the station.

Are there any mathematicians or train enthusiasts on this site? Would that slow rate of speed with the weight of all cars cause a train to jump the stations brake barrier?

Black boxes installed before 2015 are not tamper proof but not easily accessible. Devices are installed into systems and not casually accessed. Is there a history of black boxes not functioning? I can't find any articles about that subject.

If an act of terrorism, what was the objective?

One dead, several injured but non threatening. Is it impossible to calculate loss of life if conducting an operation? Did people just get very lucky?

Could TPTB be covering up an act of terrorism? This actually seems more realistic to me. If this was was an ISIS related operation MSM would be flooded with info. If this was a Russian op, would they keep it quiet? That means they threatened or coerced the driver to be quiet under penalty. If he gets a huge severance payment, this would hold a lot of weight.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ffrealmsrider

Would that slow rate of speed with the weight of all cars cause a train to jump the stations brake barrier?

Without doing any maths, I can tell you that the momentum of the carriages pressing on the cabin coach would 'jackknife' the cabin coach off the tracks - there isn't enough momentum to outright crush the lead coach flat, but that coach isn't strong enough to stop the remorseless 'arrival' of the rest of the train. Something has to give - and the lead coach is popped out of the way.

You can see something of the effect in the following pic:

i.huffpost.com...

edit on 3-10-2016 by audubon because: found a better picture

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Peace and love ! Again there is no reason to be scared of this hoax or any other hoax ! Peace and love from the mysticalmetalhippie

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
"The engineer at the helm of a train that smashed into a New Jersey commuter rail terminal, killing a woman and injuring more than 100 others, told federal investigators he was going only 10 mph as he approached the station, but has has no memory of the crash, the National Transportation Safety Board said.

The statements from the engineer, Thomas Gallagher, came as investigators learned that an event data recorder that was supposed to record the New Jersey Transit train's speed and braking information wasn't functioning..."

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Aha! Found something useful, in terms of getting a perspective on this crash.

A train overshoots the buffers at Mumbai's Churchgate Station in June 2015.

It's travelling at a reported 30kmph, which is roughly 18 miles per hour. About twice the speed of the Hoboken crash, but in roughly the right range (i.e., the lower end of the two-digit range). The Hoboken driver says he was doing 10mph, which might or might not be accurate, but somewhere around that region seems reasonable for now.

As you can see, the train's forward carriages are jackknifed off the rails by the force of the carriages arriving behind them, which are still moving forward under their own momentum. How this compares to the weight of the Hoboken train is unclear, but the principle is sound enough.

Note: I am not in any way interested in choo-choos, other than for the purposes of figuring out what might have happened in the Hoboken crash.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join