It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man handing out bananas berates peaceful BLM activists

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

This is how most Black lives matter protests start out before the criminals and racist cause a frenzy, here's a whole video instead of going on an edited video of the after-math depicting a false narrative of black people dragging a naked person for entirely no reason
edit on 29-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Disgusting prick.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What a suprise, Johnson City.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

I see Tennessee still likes to Tennessee.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well they're morons so why not.

EDIT: I can not view the video at this time
edit on 29-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm really proud of the way the protesters and also the officers of law handled that situation! That video right there shows the best and worst sides of America.

Pray for peace.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
im going to guess not all whites are like that a-hole, but all BLM members are rioters and criminals right....

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
im going to guess not all whites are like that a-hole, but all BLM members are rioters and criminals right....

Only takes one bad banana to spoil the bunch

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You're crazy if you think this wasn't a setup... How convenient that a white guy shows up dressed like a shoeless hillbilly, carrying a tote sack with a Confederate Flag on it, and has bananas and a rope in it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Much as I sympathise, provocation is not a defence to an assault charge. The BLM crew were in the wrong here. The same principles that allow Fred Phelps's gang of inbreds to picket the funerals of soldiers also allows some guy to dress up as a monkey. And quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if he had done it deliberately to provoke violence that would be snapped up by TV news.
edit on 29-9-2016 by audubon because: typo

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

That's very possible.
He was not on the receiving end of any verbal jabs.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
That guy was such an obvious plant. Figures libs would believe that.

If you want to see a real life example the other thread has a guy with a Trump hat on that receives mob violence from BLM "peaceful" protesters.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm in tennessee. My cousin goes to school there and said the guy is in jail now.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
That guy was such an obvious plant. Figures libs would believe that.

If you want to see a real life example the other thread has a guy with a Trump hat on that receives mob violence from BLM "peaceful" protesters.

But, but, he was a plant too.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

This is how most Black lives matter protests start out before the criminals and racist cause a frenzy, here's a whole video instead of going on an edited video of the after-math depicting a false narrative of black people dragging a naked person for entirely no reason

I am actually shocked he didn't get his a$$ beaten. That kind of ignorance deserves it. I would have had very hard time holding back. You go to a peaceful rally for BLM and show up in a monkey mask with bananas and a rope???? WTF?

I had a hard time holding back over this past weekend with a friend of mine going into a club and he was black...was told he had to take his hat off and turn his shirt inside out because it had wording on it...meanwhile, my white self and many others in line had sleeve tats with all kinds of stuff on them....retarded...and yes I had words with the guy at the door...my friend said let it slide so I did.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Double post, refer to post below. Thanks

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
In the video a black man states "now what if I were to punch him in the head"

Can't you see, they manipulate the free-will of emotional protesters. It wasn't a setup, It's just what people do. They go to peaceful BLM protests to provoke activist, and to provide a catalyst for negativity.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: LSU0408

That's very possible.
He was not on the receiving end of any verbal jabs.
You guys' theory is possible.

This could be totally unbelievable and may be a bit of a Yugeeee stretch, But, maybe. Just maybe, Because maybe just maybe the were actually peaceful or a tad bit unbothered.

For the record yes, you're theory is plausible, it's just not as concrete as you'd like everyone to believe.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
This is how most Black lives matter protests start out before the criminals and racist cause a frenzy

You must have been watching the CNN approved version of these protests.
Congratulations on finding an actual white racist!
You all have been looking so hard for months and striking out.

Agreed the guy is a prick.
But it seems to me that there is more race animosity directed at whites than any other group. I could find literally hundreds of videos of the reverse of this on a more extreme level.
Hell you even mentioned this incident and seemed to dismiss it...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
But it seems to me that there is more race animosity directed at whites than any other group.

One will see what one wants to.

I could find literally hundreds of videos of the reverse of this on a more extreme level.
Hell you even mentioned this incident and seemed to dismiss it...

Maybe because that isn't the topic?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join