It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hillary using hand signals to Lester Holt during Debate and possible seizure?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

And it's rude to accuse him of participating in the whole signal set up, AND it's rude to imply he couldn't do it without her constant commands. Why do you think he would be too dumb to figure out how to do it all by himself?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: chr0naut

Couldn't Lester Holt have thought for himself and "fact checked' every time he heard something doubtful?

Why would Hillary need to signal to him at all? Seems elaborate, unneccesary and potentially would weaken her case if they were caught in collusion.

If Bill meeting secretly with Loretta didn't weaken Hillary's case, this wouldn't either. That only emboldened her.

I just wished that they hadn't thrown out the part of the script with the laser battle. When the toupee flips back and the turret guns rise from his empty cranium, I'm sure he'd have won.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: LSU0408

It is about him as well. First, the accusation that he would agree to such a set up, and then underlying accusation that he isn't smart enough to figure out how to do it on his own. So yeah, if I were Holt, I'd be pretty insulted by this thread.

Holt should be insulted anyways, for the unprofessional job he did. He should also be insulted that you would make the comment that just because he's a black man doesn't mean he's an idiot.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

And it's rude to accuse him of participating in the whole signal set up, AND it's rude to imply he couldn't do it without her constant commands. Why do you think he would be too dumb to figure out how to do it all by himself?

Kayla, you're the only one making that accusation.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Couldn't Lester Holt have thought for himself and "fact checked' every time he heard something doubtful?

Why would Hillary need to signal to him at all? Seems elaborate, unneccesary and potentially would weaken her case if they were caught in collusion.

If Bill meeting secretly with Loretta didn't weaken Hillary's case, this wouldn't either. That only emboldened her.

I just wished that they hadn't thrown out the part of the script with the laser battle. When the toupee flips back and the turret guns rise from his empty cranium, I'm sure he'd have won.

He's the One Man Gang

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

When did I accuse anyone?

So you make a racist comment about the same man your defending

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Besides limiting the debate to Democrat talking points, false fact-checking, and the soft-balls, this also looks quite suspicious.

So, creating jobs, tax proposals, race relations and police, cyber attacks, homegrown terrorism, positions on Iraq war, presidential judgment and nuclear policy are "Democrat" talking points?

The way they were framed, yes. You forgot birtherism, what Trump meant about what he said about Clinton, his tax returns. Holt promised they would be asking questions voters deemed important, when none of those issues, besides jobs and maybe cyber security, are important according to any poll or survey.
edit on 29-9-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Yeah, I get it. It's okay for you to offend him, but if I say something that offends you, it's a travesty.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So you admit that the whole "signal" claim is ridiculous? I certainly agree with that.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

A tiny bit softer? That's a bit of an understatement.
Take when Hillary brought up the whole Trump calling that miss universe miss piggy and other insults, Did lester fact check Hillary on that? Is there any proof that Trump said those things to her? The only video I have seen yes he does talk about her weight but doesn't do it in a mean way. She's actually laughing in the video and seems genuinely happy that trumps trying to help her lose the weight she needs for the next contest not to mention calls her one of the most beautiful girls his ever seen(but they leave that part out). Pretty convenient how no ones heard any of this until the debate, but provide no evidence of him saying anything she claims Trump to have said.

But when Hillary says it, Its supposed to be a fact instantly? A claim that has no evidence other then miss universe saying it's what happened. Why didn't Lester ask Hillary if they had proof of Trump saying it? Well we all know why she wasn't fact checked on It..... That's just one out of many times Lester let Hillary off the hook with out anything type of fact checking... A tiny bit would mean maybe once or twice. But it was more then that so a tiny bit softer = understatement

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

"Mr. Trump mentioned your emails. Do you care to respond?"

Softball.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

So you admit that the whole "signal" claim is ridiculous? I certainly agree with that.

Its a claim. I didn't say it was ridiculous. So you admit your comment was racist?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'm just trying to figure out why people think he's too stupid to figure out how to make Hillary look better on his own.

link   

And he has a good point in saying it. Just look at the articles from msm, 98% are some sort of trumps a bad man, a racist, a ass, even worse the Hitler. And then look at the articles about Hillary, she's the only one that can save the country, the only candidate for every one, if you don't vote for Hillary your some sort of racist or hate women or something like that.

It's easy to see msm are for Hillary. When it was Hillary vs bernie 98% of the articles about bernie were some sort of hit piece just like they are doing to Trump now. Its a pattern and its massively obviously. Hence the reason why the polls are not 70% Hillary 20% trump, because people aren't falling for msm's trolling anymore. And i hate the fact that I have to use the word trolling -_- especially when it comes to the so called most reputable News sources.

link   

originally posted by: justneo
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't think he sounded scripted, he may of had some stats and some preplanned subjects but scripted isn't a word I would use but Hillary on the other hand, she sounded like she was going of a script... And that wouldn't surprise me with all her preparation she did before hand.

Sorry...I didn't word my last post clearly. I meant he wasn't scripted. She definitely was. Sorry about the confusion

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yeah and then she responds with yeah I would I take responsibility it was a mistake.........Next topic please -_-

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Its ok
we agree anyway

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Yeah, I get it. It's okay for you to offend him, but if I say something that offends you, it's a travesty.

I don't get offended. Maybe you don't realize that what you said had a racial undertone. Think about it. Just because he's black doesn't mean he's an idiot. Obama's America is changing, and just because it's been ok for you to say it and get people on your side when you make a comment acting like someone else demeaned him, doesn't mean it's ok anymore. Part of making America great again is snuffing out this racism and these racist thoughts. It's time to put that race crap behind us so we can move into the last part of this decade together, not divided.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Also the stop and frisk hillary got wrong which wasn't fact checked.

There was nothing of substance being asked and Trumps problem was trying to answer every question from holt.

I wonder if they can tell the mod to STFU? lol.

I certainly was.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You mean like how Trump said we need to stop and frisk African Americans and Hispanics?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join