It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you know that you're not a robot???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
.........maybe we are robots. and over time we

Become Human. Each new experience forging a bit more of the part human.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bigpatato

please define " robot " - thanks

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

We're not really hardly at all able to think or act for ourselves. We're preprogrammed and controlled by the tptb to push toward a nwo and a completely new evolution of the species. Like the new species would be some kind of bizzare thing. Who know's what.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

as i fall outseide the paramaters of your definition - i am not a robot [ according to this thread ]

there are other reasons why i do not match other criteria // definition of " robot "

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

because.. i don't take batteries.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Can robots love cheeseburgers?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

robots lack emotional connection to other humans, and nature...even sociopaths have a connection to animal and bud/plant kingdom...as per what i have studied about a human with supposedly no emotions or feelings...stuff gets trapped in our cells..like anger or pain=sadness and can cause imbalance in brain chemical processes...lying dormant and undetected...creating an empty feeling...like a robot...
its a matter of tapping into the hidden pains and releasing them..transforming pain into joy...
i guess a robot with nano chemical technology or what not could impersonate a human that was born of a mother and father...
so, a picture or writing of a baby in a mom's belly would answer whether one is a robot, creation or human that was born...
interesting topic! i have felt somewhat robotic...yet i know i am human because i experience emotions for other beings...
plus getting a cold makes one feel pretty darn human! any illness for that matter!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join