It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dude Gets Ass Kicked for Wearing Donald Trump Hat to BLM Rally

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
In the following video, a guy wears a red "Make America Great Again" hat to a BLM rally. It is not long before he is spotted, and called out, then assaulted:

Now I don't know about you's, but America is not ever going to be great again when you can't even wear a darn hat to a rally, expressing and exercising your 1st Amendment right. He had every right to be wearing that hat.

I didn't see him attacking anyone, throwing rocks through store windows, looting, jumping on cars, or anything other than just being there.

Now duh, he knew what he was getting into when he wore that hat to that rally, and then went crying like a little wimp when he got what he came for.

THAT STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THE POINT.

The 1rst Amendment is officially dead. Or, you can lose your life trying to prove me wrong. Your choice.
edit on Wed Sep 28th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'm curious if the guy was there to lend his support. If so makes it even more ludicrous.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
That was a disgrace to be honest.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Just watched it and I agree.

I think he bit off more than he could chew too tho...

Still no excuse for that libtard mob mentality.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
ok... so do you know the reason he was there? If not how do you know he was going there to cause trouble? maybe he wanted to hear a oppossing viewpoint and was giving them the benefit of the doubt.

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
But that not the real BLM, these are imposters. The real BLM is invited to the white house, and does only good things.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Stupid is as stupid does.

Applies to both parties. And I'm not talking about political parties. I'm talking about the "parties" in this case.

Of course, it does not exclude political parties.

edit on 9/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
The 1rst Amendment is officially dead. Or, you can lose your life trying to prove me wrong. Your choice.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Funny I don't see how it applies here.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Would you accept that the spirit of the first amendment that most people think of when they say that, is dead?

Just curious.
edit on 9/29/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well that wasn't too bright, goes a little beyond poking the bear. A white dude in Trump hat at a BLM rally, yeah there's no way anyone's going to think anything other than proverbial luck pushing. And yet, there's no better way to show the BLM hypocrisy at work than to do exactly that.

I'm going to parrot Phage on this one, stupid is as stupid does. Both sides.

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
All I know is

When a white person gets beat up by numerous blacks, it's racist to think that the black peoples' attack was racially motivated

And

If a black person gets beat up by numourous whites, it's racist not to think that the attack wasn't racially motivated.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Would you accept that the spirit of the first amendment that most people think of when they say that, is dead?

I don't.
You can say what you wish. But unless you pay attention, be prepared for consequences. That really hasn't changed.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

link   
Deplorable!

He had to have expected this was going to happen. Sure doesn't make it right however.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah well, someone better come up with a way to fix stupid, fast. Or we're in real trouble. When's this going to end? They won't be happy until an all out race war tears this country apart. And there will be one, if the stupid ass UN gets their way with "paying reparations." Hell, I can barely afford my rent now.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The right to free speech protects you from the law, not other humans. You exercise your first amendment at your own risk. It's typically advisable to observe your surroundings and use a bit of common sense before expression. It's the law of the land. The people involved in the assult infringed upon this man's rights and will be punished accordingly, I'm sure. This guy accomplished what he set out to do, which was draw attention to himself. Well done sir. Well done.

edit on 9 29 2016 by Tuomptonite because: lameness

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

When's this going to end?

Seems we've been asking that question for 150 (2,000?) odd years. One way or another.

They won't be happy until an all out race war tears this country apart.
Yup. It's they all right. Them are the problem.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

You have no right to free speech, according to BLM. You are not allowed to wear a stinking hat or they will attack you and kill you, unless you run like hell.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

That's the goal, get us to kill each other, thin the heard while the elite sit in their ivory towers, watch, gorge and laugh.

BLM is an excellent tool for that purpose, which is the tool for which it actually being used.

Which is sad because police corruption is a real issue in so many ways, and should be the real focus...
edit on 9/29/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Dude ain't all there, still, pretty inexcusable that these stupid asses even get a platform when this is the mentality of their members.

Who can take these goons seriously?

I think we should drop Trump propaganda flyers on them from a plane. It would make for good entertainment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join