It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why must we pay for our Internet?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
because space x blew up

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
They're "hunting" all of us down. That's what you get for non conformity- a world wide government can't function with people who are unwilling to submit mucking about.

We keep paying the ISP/cell providers because it's the only voice we have in this world.... but don't worry, they're shutting us up rapidly.

Yeah, soon they can control everything, all law and order, like dancing on the volcano, chaos will strike back viscously

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Pandaram
a reply to: galien8

If you got nothing to hide, you got nothing to worry.

How do you know that? in fact the OP is quite clever really, we pay to get spied on...the spying is official, typical in your face NWO operandi.

Thats the spirit

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Interstate Commerce.

Article I, Section 8, Clause 3

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I already did pay.
The US government and military used my tax dollars to create the internet in the first place. That is why the internet abides by the constitution and why it must remain free, open source, and controlled by the user not the provider.

Don't get me wrong internet has good sides but also very very dark sides, and sometimes the dark side overcomes what Abraham Lincoln called the better angels of our nature

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Look at the decrease in value and quality when government uses taxpayer dollars for anything. And despite the decrease, prices always increase.

If you think you're paying a lot now...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is the thing that gets me all tied in knots. Do you really think the govt didn't spy on The people it wanted to spy on before the patriot act? Honestly they are being more transparent about now then they have ever been.

If they want to watch/listen to you they will, patriot act or not and if they find something they want to "talk" to you about they will take the appropriate steps to do so, be it a black bag over your head, or having a judge falsify the order to wiretap you. They always get their target.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

If I have nothing to hide why are they watching me?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Are you sure they are watching you?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

If you've done nothing wrong, they have no reason to track you.

The difference being you are either born free or born a prisoner. You're way of thinking, you're born a prisoner and accept doing what you're told. My way of thinking, you're born free until proven guilty of abusing you're freedom.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
This is the thing that gets me all tied in knots. Do you really think the govt didn't spy on The people it wanted to spy on before the patriot act? Honestly they are being more transparent about now then they have ever been.

If they want to watch/listen to you they will, patriot act or not and if they find something they want to "talk" to you about they will take the appropriate steps to do so, be it a black bag over your head, or having a judge falsify the order to wiretap you. They always get their target.

these mole cells I mean can be some kind of hired contract bully, suppressing your business or forcing you into suicide, just because someone up there, someone rich, has a grudge against you, or doesn't like your guts

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

If you've done nothing wrong, they have no reason to track you.

The difference being you are either born free or born a prisoner. You're way of thinking, you're born a prisoner and accept doing what you're told. My way of thinking, you're born free until proven guilty of abusing you're freedom.

what if they are hunting you down, as a kind of random violence, a kind of initiation ritual, lone wolf want to join mole cells wolfpack, got to prove himself :-( take an innocent sheep from the herd

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You honestly don't know why you pay the ISP for their service? Or is this just a rant?

First and foremost it costs them money to provide you with the Internet. The employees don't work for free and they have to buy the equipment they need or they provide to you. No profits and they shut down and you get, wait for this, no Internet.

Since many are large companies, the stockholders who contrary to the nonsense that gets spread around, are mostly ordinary working peoples retirement funds, who work hard for the money they invested so the ISP can provide the service. They deserve a return on their investment.

I doubt anyone is hunting you down unless you deserve it.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Then it sounds like they're the criminals and not you. Or they're the hunters and you're their prey.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I doubt anyone is hunting you down unless you deserve it.

OK I have done things, I hurt the feelings of many people, that does not make me a bad person though, never broken the law, broken the morals of acceptable human conduct many times, I'm born that way, moreover bring me in a group of people and I split them apart into factions, can't help it, thats why they are hunting me down :-(

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

So what does paying for internet and you're anti-social behavior have to do with each other and why would anyone be hunting you for either of those things??

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
...in a dystopian world where people have sex with animals.

Is that ba-aa-aa-aa-ad?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

So what does paying for internet and you're anti-social behavior have to do with each other and why would anyone be hunting you for either of those things??

I hurt the feelings of many influential and powerful people, enough that some have a grudge. For instance I was very sarcastic in the Microsoft newsgroups with my personal LIVE ID account, as thanks I got an hacked version of Windows 8.1 upgrade update on that account from the Windows Store, did not work like Windows 8.1, only problems, did not even look like Windows 8.1, drove me completely insane, Microsoft tech helpdesk constantly send me from one department to the other, in Dutch we say to be send from the closet to the wall, I heard that this was the reason from my workcoach of the Rotterdam municipality who has access to Dutch secret agency (AIVD) dossiers.
edit on 2016-9-28 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2016-9-28 by galien8 because: typo

edit on 2016-9-28 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2016-9-28 by galien8 because: typos

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Maintenance and rental of the satellites and microwave towers we need and dont own to even use the internet.

Now...if it could get regulated so that we could build our own transmission systems? The Internet providers would still charge us for their "services".

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Ok, so reload your system with good software and stop pissing people off. Or just reload with good software and take better caution before installing stuff to your computer.

You typically have to do more than just hurt someones feeling before they mount a dedicated pursuit to hunting you down. But even if that is the case it doesn't sound like they are looking for you too hard as there are easier ways to find someone and get to them. They don't seem to be doing that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join