It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senate unanimously overrides Obama’s veto of 9/11 bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Now here is something interesting and can start a lot of problems potentially for the 911 perpetrators who may get unwanted scrutiny if Saudi gets investigated too closely

www.veteranstoday.com...

This writer thinks it could open up a Pandora’s Box of problems.

By opening up Saudi Arabia for these lawsuits, the Senate has now opened the doors wide open for endless lawsuits against the US for its aiding and abetting terrorism, with a victim count running far beyond our 9-11 numbers. The Senate has done their own version of “Attack on America” with this stupidity.

The senate wants to ne gung-ho against Saudi but doesn’t really know that it might open up things the conspirators want to keep hidden.

And they know offending Saudi can backfire terribly against the conspirators.

The same senate also, the writer reminds us, stood moot as the fraudulent 911 commission put out a report riddled with lies and distortions---where was the senate then?

They just ran away when the chips were down and left the 9-11 perps not only out walking around, but sleeping well at night, knowing they have nothing to fear from America’s political, legal or law enforcement institutions. VT has never had a single phone call from any of them about our long published material.

Indeed Obama knows the elite want this buried and also wants the Saudis protected therefore vetoed the bill in the first place.

This is a powder keg that may start a lot of trouble on many fronts

edit on 28-9-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I did search this before I posted...all I saw was something about the senate and sodomy

Then if they want to axe the thread so be it

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
...all I saw was something about the senate and sodomy

That's a topic that makes sense. With the Senate you know you're going to get it in the.....

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Another bad day for Obama.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The Senate vote was not unanimous nor was the House.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Been done.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes it has

Closing

new topics

top topics

join