It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage broadcast shut down nationwide as he discussed Clinton's health

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

The only thing that snopes claims was false was him getting fired.

That's just simply not true though.

WHAT'S FALSE: Michael Savage was not fired or removed from the airwaves for discussing Hillary Clinton's health.

edit on 28-9-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: thesaneone

Our freedom of speech is slowly getting eroded and those who refuse to see it will cry the loudest and I will be here to tell you it's your own fault.

Just like ATS a business can delete posts, threads, or interrupt a broadcast for other things.

His show got preempted for other programing, in one market, cry me a tear bucket!!!! The end is nigh!!!

All it takes is one to start the erosion of our rights.

It sounds like you are in favor of banning words or broadcasts that you disagree with, sad.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: thesaneone

That's just simply not true though.

WHAT'S FALSE: Michael Savage was not fired or removed from the airwaves for discussing Hillary Clinton's health.

True but his broadcast was that night.?.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Good old Michael Savage. Isn't that the same guy who called for the murder of 100 million Muslims and was banned from the UK for hate speech?

Please forgive me if I doubt his credibility with this "story".

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I wish it was shutdown for good, this guy is a polarizing stooge. (I"m being kind)

edit on 28-9-2016 by ugmold because: addition

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Savage [weiner],has the second most listened to show? That's a bigger news flash to me! he spends most of his show talking about food or his boat!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

OK. We have had several posts here that show sources saying that it was only one local station that preempted. You reply with it was many. Do you have the link to support your allegations as the others do?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Doesn't matter. It's been said on the internets now so it's true.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: FamCore

I think many of us can agree that "it's all downhill from here"

That's pretty much what I say to myself whenever I see an OP with an embedded Infowars YouTube video.

And you can say this with a straight face because something is debunked with Snopes? HA!

Michael Savage and even InfoWars don't hold a lot of water in my book, but Snopes holds less water than both of them combined! Talk about a shill for the left, masquerading as some sort of source of truth...what a JOKE!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You got any bullets to those shots, partner?

You know, like proof or something esoteric like that.. Or do you fancy the antifactual community?
Because Snopes quote sources. Which can be asked by anyone, but they actually did.

Find us sources for your points, please? Otherwise - internet is trashtalk, mostly.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

The entire machine is in the bag for the establishment pick, evil crooked Hillary.

No one dares to question the powers that be, or they will face drastic consequences. He is just lucky he doesn't have real insider information, or he would be murdered just like the rest.

Anyone supporting this criminal empire needs to be locked up with her.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Powerful woman this Clinton lady is, no wonder Trump was absolutely terrified on that debate stage, she would look at him and he'd pick up his glass of water and you could see his hand shaking.

She gets my approval..

Hilary 2016!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Yep my friend, I was listening when it went silent. I knew what was happening, then Mike came back on the air from another studio and validated my assumption.

You know, it really hits home when you realize that your worst fears have become a reality. These irrational & intolerant monsters on the left are just as dangerous as their gods Mao & Stalin. ~$heopleNation
edit on 30-9-2016 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

Except as per usual you will take the right-wing Breitbart as gospel without doing any fact checking.

www.snopes.com...

Many Twitter users saw only Savage's tweets and inferred that the host had been removed from his show and/or punished. Although WABC did not address angry Twitter users, Westwood One published a stream of identical responses explaining Savage's program had simply been preempted by one station in favor of debate coverage and had immediately returned to the air on that station the following day:

Except that the guys who's show interrupted Savage were going on and on about it. About a coup, or something.

Kirby and Cootie? Something like that.

I'd add a source but I'm on my phone and it never works out...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Powerful woman this Clinton lady is, no wonder Trump was absolutely terrified on that debate stage, she would look at him and he'd pick up his glass of water and you could see his hand shaking.

She gets my approval..

Hilary 2016!

Look, another new Hillary supporter on ATS this week.

Welcome! And good luck!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Now the Crack pot liberal loon media over at yahoo are preventing people from commenting negatively about Crooked Hillary.

It's rigged just like her fabricated polls. So sad and pathetic. I hope she has a seizure on stage during the next rigged debate. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: RedMenace16

She gets my approval..

Hilary 2016!

Look, another new Hillary supporter on ATS this week.

Welcome! And good luck!

Not sure if that's sarcasm but I wasn't excited about either one, but the way she schooled him during the debate I have to give the old granny credit. If Undecided voters and seen what I saw then there's a pretty good chance she won a ton a voters.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Trumps supporters have lost any credibly they had left after the kangaroo circus they pulled.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

It's true, snopes is not reliable anymore, quoting sources from MSM doesn't count anymore. We all know the MSM is lying for Hillary. And usually it's just one bozo that writes up the twisted lies for snopes.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I read of this recently, and I decided to listen to a recording of the Michael Savage Show to see what he was on about. I think it is possible that listening to Michael Savage is right up there with water-boarding in my book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join