It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage broadcast shut down nationwide as he discussed Clinton's health

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Strange thing supposedly happened the other day with a Michael Savage radio show.

Apparently the discussion was centered on the health questions of Hillary Clinton.

Part way through the show it seems many radio stations cut it off and went to other programming.

Does the political atmosphere have "censoring" this widespread?

Who is so worried what the public "hears" and "sees" ?

MUST SEE: Michael Savage broadcast shut down nationwide as he discussed Clinton's health

Michael Savage has the second most listened to talk show in the United States.

He had his broadcast shutdown on the 26th, but the news was overshadowed by the debate. This happened right when he started talking about Hilton's health. His program was replaced with a lower-rated one.

Savage Pulled Nationwide: The War On Free Speech Has Begun

The death of the first amendment may be here as Michael Savage was pulled off the air during his broadcast where he questioned Hillary's health.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is scary

Do you think this has anything to do with Operation Mockingbird?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

This is scary

Do you think this has anything to do with Operation Mockingbird?

Definitely. Since mockingbird is the successor to Operation Killmen, you can bet John Benign is involved as well.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I think many of us can agree that "it's all downhill from here"

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Except as per usual you will take the right-wing Breitbart as gospel without doing any fact checking.

www.snopes.com...

Many Twitter users saw only Savage's tweets and inferred that the host had been removed from his show and/or punished. Although WABC did not address angry Twitter users, Westwood One published a stream of identical responses explaining Savage's program had simply been preempted by one station in favor of debate coverage and had immediately returned to the air on that station the following day:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Pure coincidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Nope, only 1 radio station cut his broadcast to cover the presidential debates.

www.snopes.com...

Before you dismiss snopes without reading it, there are other sources saying the same thing..

NTS MediaOnline Today reached out to Bart Tessler, longtime EVP News & Talk Programming for Westwood One, who gave us the not-quite-so-sensational real story behind the whole brouhaha with this simple clarification.
“WABC decided to go local during afternoon drive yesterday to cover the presidential debate at Hofstra, a local as well as a national story. Affiliates are permitted to pre-empt programming on certain occasions when there’s a big local story. That’s the whole deal. All other affiliates carried The Savage Nation yesterday as usual

www.ntsmediaonline.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I see reeducation programs in our future. Pogroms.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: laughingdog
I see reeducation programs in our future. Pogroms.

Based on what? Savage being a snowflake and lying about a nationwide shut down on his show that didn't happen? He needs to find his safe space right now!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Bazzinga.
Dey doin some lyin again? I still don't get this Martyr Syndrome. Whiny and weak.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I think many of us can agree that "it's all downhill from here"

That's pretty much what I say to myself whenever I see an OP with an embedded Infowars YouTube video.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hoax or LOL...

That is the question.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The only thing that snopes claims was false was him getting fired.

Our freedom of speech is slowly getting eroded and those who refuse to see it will cry the loudest and I will be here to tell you it's your own fault.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The level of corruption will be unheard of when she wins (because let's face it, there's no way the people funding her will allow her to lose)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Snowflake...hmmm...basket of deplorables... obviously something happened, and its obvious someone is upset, so it's a lie? Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Maybe they stopped it because they feared lawsuits for lying.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
The only thing that snopes claims was false was him getting fired.

Our freedom of speech is slowly getting eroded and those who refuse to see it will cry the loudest and I will be here to tell you it's your own fault.

Just like ATS a business can delete posts, threads, or interrupt a broadcast for other things.

His show got preempted for other programing, in one market, cry me a tear bucket!!!! The end is nigh!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Part way through the show it seems many radio stations cut it off and went to other programming.

So a bunch of conservative stations temporarily took a conservative show off air.

What is the conspiracy supposed to be, exactly? Conservatives are trying to sabotage conservatives? Or...???

Oh, but wait... what's this I see?

he Savage Nation is syndicated by Westwood One and heard on over 400 stations.

The folks at Westwood One tell Radio Ink Savage’s show was being pre-empted on WABC in New York so the station could provide their local audience live pre-debate coverage, which all affiliates obviously have the right to do.

Westwood One did not pull Savage’s show off the network feed, it was WABC’s decision to go live.

(Source).

I guess the truth wasn't exciting enough for Savage to share with his listeners.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It did get shut down in multiple markets. Numerous reports when it happened.

He was reading about Hillary's health from Mike Cernovich's website and in multiple markets they immediately switched to a Savage re-run.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Maybe they stopped it because they feared lawsuits for lying.

Maybe they preempted his show because no one was listening, and opted for debate coverage?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join