It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dumpling gang trying to get along strike again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The tiresome busybody neighbor heard a scream...glass breaking..."ughhh its time to wake up and go to school...where am i? oh thats right in the cold hard cement floor..burrrr.."
figuring on getting outside one minute to the next, Nosy busy body through the wool covers owaver the side of the padding between she and the stone floor..."hmmm...where to find food or a cup of sugar, oh yeah my neighbors.."
She left the basement and video game playing and went into the House...
"Go away haunts... begone! you are not to be in my house that is created from Rosewood and Hinoke wood!..." a whole bunch of the ant family started a journey to leave the drops of honey they were busy consuming and held conversations about finding some other lifeorms to connect with...
The lead kitchen bakir/cook was trying to make dumplings....
busy body made it to the nieghbors with no explanation to anyone where she was off to, quite a feat for the dumpling master...
"Ah a creature on my neighbors porch, hello whatcha doin?"
"minding my own, same ole same ole.."
the door opened....a smiling gent appeared...
"you arite!"
"just a scratch from fragile window!...thanks for checking!"
busy body smiled and spoke more english...alrady forgotten..by the time she found another home for food and water, coffee too!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
basiccally busy body lives in a dream where she is surrounded by a friendly group...but what about not getting along..? unanswered questions for the good lord...

inspiration of sorts...the apple dumpling gang is from a bunch of trainees under my wing as a manager in department store from the past...making work fun and such....

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

What is a scratch from fragile window?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

old glass that breaks from trying to open or close and shatters, scratching skin.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

That description of the scene in the beginning is disturbing, you know that right?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

hey its time of year...sorry i try to give notice to scary story next time...really sorry...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

LOL its ok lmao

top topics

join