It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you see campaign yard signs?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There is one house in my neighborhood with trump signs taped to every window. I kid you not. It's like they are preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse by sealing their windows with the repellent power of Trump.

I haven't seen any Hillary signs.

I think most people are utterly flabbergasted that these are our choices. It really is amazing.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Not that many, I live in Metairie, LA. I pass one yard all the time that has a Trump sign and another that has a Clinton sign, but other than 2 signs that I see all the time, not that many...... I've seen some here and there.
edit on 9/28/2016 by WhoDat09 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whatmakesyouright

Another from CNY huh? About what part?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I've understood from what I've read and heard (may be wrong) that Trump is actually not dumping that much money into his campaign. Given that (if it's accurate), I'd have expected there to be many, many more Clinton signs than Trump signs, but it sounds like it's the opposite.

This video from YouTube may shed some light on that. An Infowars reporter documents a call from and subsequent meeting with Clinton campaign people looking for volunteers to help.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Happy to say not one yard sign LOL

0 Hillary bumper stickers compared to 15 Trump.

Most off my customer are from the US - fishing

Ontario Canada

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I see a lot of election-related yard signs around the Chicago city and suburban areas. But, they're all for local races and referendums. Not a single yard sign for a Presidential candidate. I do see a Trump bumper-sticker every now and then. Tons of Bernie bumper stickers however. The drivers who have Bernie bumper stickers look really pissed off.. and most of them are middle-aged White females. (I intentionally look at the driver to get a read of him/her.)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I saw a Giant Meteor bumper sticker this morning. Gave me a bit of a welcome grin in traffic.

The other day I saw a Veterans For Trump sticker on a Harley.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I saw a Giant Meteor bumper sticker this morning. Gave me a bit of a welcome grin in traffic.

The other day I saw a Veterans For Trump sticker on a Harley.

Those Giant Meteor signs ... That's one of those "I should have thought of that" things.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Rural SW Texas.
Two signs. In the entire county. Two signs.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
In the Northeast mainly PA, NY and NJ I see nothing but Trump signs.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join