It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise in satanism and the occult has caused a shortage of priests able to battle the Devil’s work.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Peace and love ! The high priests in their minds , which they lost a long time ago are sun and moon and stars in the sky worshippers ! They are just snobs at all the country clubs , arseholes ! None of us own anything of the material , physical realm ! The whole material , physical realm is dead a corpse a corporation , not cooperation ! The torah is the babylonian talmud , the kaballah and the tarot , not the old testament ! Every one of us spiritual beings individually are here to be free spirits and share the world not horde it ! All bullies who try to take freedoms away from others are satan , lucifer , pharisees and antichrist ! Peace and love from the mysticalmetalhippie

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mysticalmetalhippie

Let me get this right.

Terrorist are witches
Bullies are lucifer/Satan/Pharisees/anrichrit

Next you'll be saying giraffes are angels and turtles are demons.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kamebard

It would be one thing if OP was claiming he saw a demon and everyone was just picking on him/her/it for not having video evidence of what he/she/it saw. However, that is not the case here. What this person is doing is making the claim that demons exist everywhere around us, and clearing our minds through practices such as yoga is tantamount to extending these mythical creatures an invitation to possess our bodies...and slinging ad homs at people when they disagree with his/her/its personal opinion on the matter. And that is all the OP's claim is: his/her/its biased opinion.

He/she/it decided to post an opinion piece in a forum that is not appropriate for presenting unsubstantiated personal opinions as if they are proven fact, and subsequently, he/she/it became acutely infected with the butthurt virus when it attracted the attention of intelligent adults who prefer critical thinking over blind acceptance of something and asked for proof. And because he/she/it is not stating facts at all and cannot provide proof to support those non-factual statements, since no tangible proof actually exists, he/she/it resorts to insults and personal attacks on their character to make him/her/it feel superior to them...which is, incidentally, another fallacy, because he/she/it is not superior in the least, nor qualified in any way to pass judgement on anyone else.

This thread isn't welcoming to the truth, which is a shame, because you make a very valid argument here that is going to be lost on a lot of people due to the childish behavior of the OP clouding the subject matter and effectively blocking any intelligent discussion on the subject. I, for one, happen to agree with your line of reasoning and think you presented it quite clearly. There are many things some people can see and experience that other people cannot, and they are often impossible to prove. Does that mean they aren't real? No, it does not mean that at all.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Peace and love ! To you terry don79 , bless your big figurative heart ! The real satanic witches are in false power working in finance and their slaves are doing their dirty work for them , controlling the beasts in the army , navy , air force and the marines with all 183 dummy corporations all over the material , physical realm ! Government means to control the mind ! You want to debate esoteric knowledge ? Come on , i am ready and fully prepared and fully awakened ! The money monopoly changers stole the material , physical realm from the poor with hoaxes and now almost everything is monetized ! Are you happy terry don 79 ? Peace and love from the mysticalmetalhippie

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

I hesitate to ask, not wanting to take your thread too far off topic, but I'm curious to know if you've read Martin Malachi's book "Hostage to the Devil" and if so, what you thought about it.

It's actually Malachi Martin, and I've read it. Have you? I assume you have and that's why you are asking him. What did you think about it?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Peace and love ! There is no spiritual being called satan ! Satan(yadalbaoth) , a pharisee , a bully is any spiritual being who seeks to dominate others minds ! Peace and love from the mysticalmetalhippie

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The Christian cosmology and narrative is irrational, limited and superstitious in the extreme. They have no knowledge of these matters, they have no science of dealing with it. Christianity as it is presented is mostly superstitious dogma, blind faith and ignorance. Denial of and acknowledgement of other spiritual traditions and narratives. Largely xenophobic and prone to blame everything on the devil.

Yet their whole conception of spirits and deities is a total fantasy. The devil who? Who is this mysterious devil? We should speak in terms of demon lords, there is no one "evil". And Yahweh? We should acknowledge other texts too, Yahweh is certainly not the highest god.

Christianity as it is presented is a simplified tale for children. All real traditions are esoteric and deal with practice and science, not superstition. Jesus is simply an enlightened master, there's no need to get bent out of shape about it. He isn't any more god than any of the other avatars that were deified into the most high. There's so called Christ consciousness but let's not turn it into a fairy tale of dogma and lies. The Buddha wasn't Jesus yet did the same type of things. We have to acknowledge these realities, Christianity does not have a monopoly on the truth and consensus narrative, especially not when it's so frightful and childish. Christianity has become nothing more than a nest of guilt over sin, fearful and forever at the mercy of some anthropomorphic tyrant god of their imagination.

I hate that I have to find fault in everything but I can't buy into something that is so fundamentally flawed.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

You contradict yourself.

If Jesus did the same things that all the other masters did, then you would believe in Him the same.

But you say you cannot believe in something so fundamentally flawed.

Which is it? They all did the same or they are all flawed.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Yes. A unicorn is a horse with a horn. About as believable as this thread with its mountains of evidence lol.

I knew you would say that?

This shows your ignorance...... two hundred years ago STRONG dictionary clearly defines a unicorn as nothing more than a Rhinoceros BUT you already knew that .... huh?

NOT.......

Time for you to go back to school..

Oh so cute. The OP is incapable of actually supporting the thesis statement as presented, shifts the burden of proof to other posters and then becomes hostile in an ironic and highly ignorant fashion. Perhaps you could explain why this kid 17th century woodcutting depicts and is labeled "Unicorn" if "unicorns" we're a synonym for rhinoceros at the dawn of the 19th century? You might want to get yourself a library card and enroll in some classes yourself before you started casting dispersions at others simply because they request that you honor ATS guidelines for burden of proof regarding your own OP.

Unicorn woodcut 1658

And REALLY...? The Amman case from Indianna? If ou weren't so blinded by confirmation bias it would be readily apparent to you that the source of alleged demonic activity was the mother and grandmothers own religious leanings. If you read through the 800+ pages of CPS documents the Indy Post Star acquired, it becomes clear that very single behavioral issue this woman's young children ever had was chalked up to demonic spirits by the mother for years before they ever moved to that house. If they didn't brush their teeth, Satan made them not do it. If they forgot their homework, again... Satans fault. Temper tantrums? Demons. On and on for hundreds of pages. That's what the evidence actually showed.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mysticalmetalhippie

I'm sorry, but that was the biggest load of woo (I rarely use that word) I've EVER read on ATS. And that's saying something.

Also, what EXACTLY has any of your posts here got to do with the OP?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I wonder if they questioned all of those seeking exorcism, if they were fans of, or watched episodes of all of the ghost shows that are on now. Over the last 8 years, they have exploded. When the investigators of these shows get into a real pickle, they usually have the victims seek an exorcist, or even go out and arrange it for them.

People seeing these programs that are experiencing what they consider to be demonic possession, are more likely to seek help from the church, and this could be the reason for all of the requests for the service. Another way our increased communications and internet exposure may make it seem like there is an increase in occurence, but it is really an increase in awareness. Just my 2c.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Regardless what you believe, if you want more good in the world, then be the change you want.

Don't trust religions, those that adhere to religions.

Just be a good person.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yeah, if he is a weak priest.

The hardcore priests use Holy Chainsaw of Smiting +16 +Defense

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Look up Siberian unicorn.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

so when we classify all priests as pedophile or an entire religion it opens many doors to attack the entire church due to many criminals within the church.

I know you're right of course. It's just that once realized, the actual number far exceeds anything
one might have guessed. It may as well be all.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I guess yogis and other meditation masters are all demonically possessed.... Those demons sure love to spread peace, love, and tranquility!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No contradiction.

I believe in him. Do I need to worship him? No.. and neither do I need to buy into the mainstream narrative of Christianity. Jesus isn't the one flawed here, Christianity is.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Speaking of JC ...

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

Mark 16:17-18

So ... why are Exorcists and rituals needed again? (Not to mention, antidotes and doctors.)
edit on 28-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why are we officially "post-reality"? Post reality sounds like third density end game.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why are we officially "post-reality"? Post reality sounds like third density end game.

Nothing that arcane ...

Post-modern---->Post-fact----->Post-reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join