It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise in satanism and the occult has caused a shortage of priests able to battle the Devil’s work.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

This stuff takes years of research and you basically think you can wrap it up in a couple of websites.....

Yet here you are, with nothing. No websites, no videos, nothing.

But we're supposed to believe you without evidence because.......why?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Again, it's 2016. Mobile technology has had video cameras in phones for YEARS. There's also digital and VHS camcorders.

You're trying to tell me that, with all this technology at hand, there's NO videos?

Even "UFOs" and "Nessie" have been recorded, but not demons/possessions?

And BTW I go to mental institutes and you would be surprised what is sitting inside some of those cells.
Im just going to have a wild guess.

People who have serious mental illnesses?

Correct..... I have not seen one.

Have you ever seen a billion dollars in gold bars? Simply because you haven't does not mean it does not exist AND it is not my responsibility NOR my intention to teach you..... but simply make you aware.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

And BTW I go to mental institutes and you would be surprised what is sitting inside some of those cells.

People with mental problems?
God help them from ones like you who seee them as possessed

You anger me

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Again, it's 2016. Mobile technology has had video cameras in phones for YEARS. There's also digital and VHS camcorders.

You're trying to tell me that, with all this technology at hand, there's NO videos?

Even "UFOs" and "Nessie" have been recorded, but not demons/possessions?

Im just going to have a wild guess.

People who have serious mental illnesses?

Correct..... I have not seen one.

Have you ever seen a billion dollars in gold bars? Simply because you haven't does not mean it does not exist AND it is not my responsibility NOR my intention to teach you..... but simply make you aware.

Yes. I've seen VIDEOS of gold bars. There's also EVIDENCE that gold bars exist.

Where's your EVIDENCE?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I believe we're #ing Naruto.

His power is he clones himself, and his clones pass memories back to him when they die.

God is just first said person to clone himself, and he's waiting for you to get off work to tell him what you learned.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

According to the Daily Mail, the Vatican also believes yoga opens a person to demonic possession. Is this because it encourages people to explore their bodies, a concept the Catholic Church is thoroughly disgusted by, unless it's being done to an alter boy in a back room?

actually it's because yoga has real properties real effects on the body mind connection. Yoga means "The Way." Jesus is the way for christians. It's a similar path involving mainly your spine. It's as simple as what doors do you open and do you know what you are doing? Can you close them, or are you now a lighthouse in the dark anyone can find and break into?

I'm a bit more explore on my own kind of guy, so I'll open the doors be it yoga or meditation.. But I also have had my scary moments..

I get what the op is talking about.

Or maybe I'll put it this way.. Christians don't bother me with their words, but demons sure are a pain in the ass.

link   

This stuff takes years of research and you basically think you can wrap it up in a couple of websites.....

Yet here you are, with nothing. No websites, no videos, nothing.

But we're supposed to believe you without evidence because.......why?

Like I told you..... and I see it is not sinking in......BUT I don't care if you don't believe me. Trust me I will not loose any sleep because YOU or others do not believe. I would suggest you buy a few books on the subject. Read the stories from former Satanist and you will hear a different story than from the two websites you provided. NOW you want the names of the books and authors right?

LOL

AND to those who have experienced the paranormal know there is more to the story of Satanist than a coupe of websites.

link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Oh come now It says he is a demonologist under his name they must be real lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

"Satanists do not believe in demons or other supernatural beings, nor do we believe in spells. Seek help from local mental health professionals to assist you to get over these delusions."

The Nine Satanic Statements
by Anton Szandor LaVey

The Nine Satanic Statements originally appeared in The Satanic Bible, © 1969

Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

"Satanists do not believe in demons or other supernatural beings, nor do we believe in spells. Seek help from local mental health professionals to assist you to get over these delusions."

The Nine Satanic Statements
by Anton Szandor LaVey

The Nine Satanic Statements originally appeared in The Satanic Bible, © 1969

Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

ya but wouldn't the devil lie about what he really practiced?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So let's recap, shall we?

You make a thread titled "Rise in satanism and the occult has caused a shortage of priests able to battle the Devil’s work." and go on to talk about demons and possessions.

Yet you can't or won't PROVE that demons and/or possessions are real with EVIDENCE?

I should make a thread about how mermaids are destroying unicorns, but provide no evidence. I'm sure it would be just as credible as this one.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Oh come now It says he is a demonologist under his name they must be real lol.

Ah well then. That makes ALL the difference. I now believe in demons because someone's title says so lol.

(I really wish sarcasm was easier to portray through text lol)
edit on 2892016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

what would be really funny is if it were true, even without evidence

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I never said it isn't true. But with no evidence, there's no reason to believe it is.
edit on 2892016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

ya but wouldn't the devil lie about what he really practiced?

Maybe if he existed which he does not

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Wow! Some people actually believes that Satan is the best friend the church has ever had.
What flavor of kool-aid have these people been drinking?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Raspberry with a hint of lime.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

One of the biggest lies ever told to man was the devil doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I did not make these videos. Those who are interested in demonic possession might find these videos educational and to the non believers..... no reason to watch.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I've seen those already. There's no demons or possessions in them. Just people talking about them.

Where's the videos of demons and possessions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join