It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise in satanism and the occult has caused a shortage of priests able to battle the Devil’s work.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Stop posting what I'm thinking.

What are you? Some kind of mind reading demon determined to take down the churches?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

The Devil has a -26% weakness to ice so a regular sword or mace with a decent ice enchantment should do the trick.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Step 1: show solid evidence of demons (start by trying to prove anything paranormal as a foundation).
Step 2: start discussing the hypothesis of their intentions.

You have yet to complete step 1...why would anyone listen to you on what the zenufian aliens think of our politics when you have yet to prove of any aliens to begin with?

The "devil" didn't trick people into thinking he didn't exist. deduction did.

Oh, and about the idea that the devil shows up....when I was a teen, I went through a phase where I was rebelling against my catholic school. a couple friends and I got a summon spell, got all the ingredients, went out to the forest, preformed the rituals as per instructed, and...yep...absolutely nothing happened.
Go figure.
You wonder why people posessed are actually pretty much always just mentally disturbed individuals..I think a lot of it comes from front loading simple minds with the idea that the devil is trying to take over them to begin with..it gives them paranoia, but also allows them to not account for their own actions. You want to see the devil taking over minds? look in the mirror

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Maybe because everyone realises that possession is nothing more than mental illness and the people who suffer from mental illness are going to doctors instead of Priests peddling nonsense and doing more harm than good.
5% my arse....seen many episodes of so called possession and all were managed by treating their mental illness not calling a priest.

Can someone with a mental illness walk up the wall onto the ceiling without falling down?

Can someone with a mental illness fly like superman?

How can it rain stones inside a room knee deep?

How can it rain blood inside a room or run down the walls?

There are other factors.....BUT these are just a few instances have NOTHING to do with mental illness.

Why haven't these occurrences ever been convincingly documented?

They have been. Are you aware of Latoya Ammons, the police officers, paramedics, neighbors and others who witnessed this type of activity? There are hundred of thousand of reports with witness statements around the world. You just have not looked due to a lack of interest on your part.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Empty your mind and it will be filled again with and without your permission.

Must be why all the Buddhist monks heads spin all the way around and they crawl around on the ceilings.

Meditation isn't bad for you, horrible ignorance is.
edit on 9/28/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Here is a link to a ats thread entitled

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SATANISM

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a link to the Church of Satan

www.churchofsatan.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yes! Call me Dumbledore.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

www.churchofsatan.com...

Yeah but we're talking about priest who are going to do spiritual battle with forces of evil.

Not Goth kids all grown up.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Lysergic because: but but but butbutbut

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Maybe because everyone realises that possession is nothing more than mental illness and the people who suffer from mental illness are going to doctors instead of Priests peddling nonsense and doing more harm than good.
5% my arse....seen many episodes of so called possession and all were managed by treating their mental illness not calling a priest.

Can someone with a mental illness walk up the wall onto the ceiling without falling down?

There are other factors.....BUT these are just a few instances have NOTHING to do with mental illness.

I guess there's video evidence of these? It is 2016 after all. Everyone has a camera on their phone, if nothing else.

Or you can contact [email protected] and ask her about the Gary, Indiana possession. I am sure she will give you the names of the witnesses so you can talk with them.

Do you expect me to list every case? Well I will not. Many of the good ones are classified as confidential by the church and will NEVER be released to the public. There are reasons why......

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I guess there's video evidence of these? It is 2016 after all. Everyone has a camera on their phone, if nothing else.

Or you can contact [email protected] and ask her about the Gary, Indiana possession. I am sure she will give you the names of the witnesses so you can talk with them.

Do you expect me to list every case? Well I will not. Many of the good ones are classified as confidential by the church and will NEVER be released to the public. There are reasons why......

So no videos then?

Well isn't that just not surprising. Evil demons and possessions yet no one has any videos?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
I think we should train the priests to be able to wield weapons and individually fight the devil more effectively. Just a thought.

The weapons these priest have...... you possibly have as well.

An exorcist does not kill the body or soul but removes an attachment to the soul.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

It must be a pain to keep your beard in shape AND being evil.

I don't have a beard. Means I can concentrate on being evil without having to worry about getting my beard caught in doors and such.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Step 1: show solid evidence of demons (start by trying to prove anything paranormal as a foundation).
Step 2: start discussing the hypothesis of their intentions.

You have yet to complete step 1...why would anyone listen to you on what the zenufian aliens think of our politics when you have yet to prove of any aliens to begin with?

The "devil" didn't trick people into thinking he didn't exist. deduction did.

Oh, and about the idea that the devil shows up....when I was a teen, I went through a phase where I was rebelling against my catholic school. a couple friends and I got a summon spell, got all the ingredients, went out to the forest, preformed the rituals as per instructed, and...yep...absolutely nothing happened.
Go figure.
You wonder why people posessed are actually pretty much always just mentally disturbed individuals..I think a lot of it comes from front loading simple minds with the idea that the devil is trying to take over them to begin with..it gives them paranoia, but also allows them to not account for their own actions. You want to see the devil taking over minds? look in the mirror

So as children you attempted to make contact.... huh? AND you speak only about yourself..... NOW today many years later.... what about these other children who participated? Where are they today AND do you know their everyday lives?

I doubt it..... so you only speak of yourself.....so what?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I believe that we are a part of the infinite energy force that others call "god/allah/whatever" an there are beings that feed on negative emotions in an effort to stop a human awakening. So these satanists/others are given some power, but the power available to the positive spirit is vastly more powerful. Hence the efforts to guide us away from enlightenment, or any step toward it.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

www.churchofsatan.com...

There are different types of Satanist and there are covens that are secret.

Studying the history of Satanism is much more than what you have listed above..... nothing more than a modern look at a perticular type of atheist...... nothing more. the true worship of SATAN and its ceremonies that date back thousands of years has nothing to do with your information.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Oh and now it is yoga? Let me guess anything that isn't Christianity is satan?.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Just posting info on the subject in hand

So this Church of Satan is not the Church of Satan ok

Show me who the real Satanists are

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So no videos then?

Well isn't that just not surprising. Evil demons and possessions yet no one has any videos?

Audio recordings ...... there are a ton of them!!!

Video recordings I have not seen one. Back in early 2000's I was at a possession where they tried to video it but the video battery overheated and melted......all while the possessed woman looked at it.

I can not verify this but was told that the evil spirit will allow a audio recording but not a video because each demon has its own characteristics that can only be seen and not heard. These signs help to finger who is inside the person because frequently they will not speak out their names OR protect the one controlling the other demons.

Evil spirits travel in packs..... it is NEVER one spirit attacking but many. Exorcisms often do not go as planned and you have to be prepared for anything.

And BTW I go to mental institutes and you would be surprised what is sitting inside some of those cells.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Again, it's 2016. Mobile technology has had video cameras in phones for YEARS. There's also digital and VHS camcorders.

You're trying to tell me that, with all this technology at hand, there's NO videos?

Even "UFOs" and "Nessie" have been recorded, but not demons/possessions?

And BTW I go to mental institutes and you would be surprised what is sitting inside some of those cells.
Im just going to have a wild guess.

People who have serious mental illnesses?
edit on 2892016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Just posting info on the subject in hand

So this Church of Satan is not the Church of Satan ok

Show me who the real Satanists are

You have no interest otherwise you would do your own research instead you want to sit on your ass and be catered to.....
If you want to know then get off your ass, get into your car, go speak with a few hundred priests and surely one MIGHT take you serious enough to point you in the right direction.

This stuff takes years of research and you basically think you can wrap it up in a couple of websites.....

huh........

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join