It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has two more chances to lose the Race or else a Pulp Fiction ending!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
We all remember Bruce Willis and Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction don’t we

Well Hillary is Ving Rhames and Trump is Bruce Willis who in the movie was hired by the Gangster Ving Rhames to lose a prize fight and Willis playing the fighter reneged and knocked the guy out!

Rhames to say the least was pissed off and promised to get Willis.

The rest of the movie is so xxx rated I couldn’t repeat it here but I’m sure most have seen the movie and its lurid ending.

Believe me if Trump double crosses Hillary she will hunt him down like a dog and get his ass.

So watch Trump lose the race the rest of the 40 days left OR ELSE we'll have a Real Pulp Fiction ending in the 2016 presidential race

This is no joke

Is trump sabotaging his own campaign?

michaelmoore.com...

Donald Trump never actually wanted to be President of the United States. I know this for a fact. I’m not going to say how I know it. I’m not saying that Trump and I shared the same agent or lawyer or stylist or, if we did, that that would have anything to do with anything. And I’m certainly not saying that I ever overheard anything at those agencies or in the hallways of NBC or anywhere else. But there are certain people reading this right now, they know who they are, and they know that every word in the following paragraphs actually happened.
thehill.com...

theweek.com...

edit on 28-9-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I won't say how I know, but I have it on good authority that aliens are going to send a message and make themselves known on October the 8th. They will grab Trump and reprogram him for the October 9th debate so that he will win the election.

Sounds preposterous right? Because it is.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Moore also said recently that Trump will win.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I think he is a Clinton plant to destroy the republican party but the plan has gone too far.
Now he is just going along and attempting to lose gracefully, he had every chance to go for Clinton and I don't think he will now.
They are pals, Bill had a chat with him a month before he announced his campaign and play golf together.
I can't believe ATS isn't all over this I guess many have fallen for the biggest political con going.

www.bbc.co.uk...

europe.newsweek.com...

It's all an act...only one will win..
edit on 28-9-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I didn't see Pulp Fiction (thankfully) and I don't know Trump's reasons for deciding to run, but I can absolutely believe his motives weren't to actually become the president, but to use the system (and Americans) to create some financial gain for himself. If this theory is true, it would certainly explain a LOT...

The republicans in this country should wake up and realize they're being USED.

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
I can't believe ATS isn't all over this I guess many have fallen for the biggest political con going.

There have been several threads and discussions about it. This is from early August.
edit on 9/28/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

only one will win..

That is a sure fire FACT

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Honestly, I don't think these debates will decide the race one way or another.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The Aliens don’t have to intervene, the fear of Hillary hiring some people to do what happened to Rhames and Willis in Pulp Fiction is enough

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

only one will win..

That is a sure fire FACT

haha, "win"

I don't think there's been a legitimate "win" in my lifetime- they're all so crooked it's always rigged one way or the other.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Nice Hollywood parallel you've drawn up regarding the POTUS frontrunners.

Thanks for sharing this idea. It will be interesting to see what happens with all this...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I was going to start my own thread on this, but this one will do fine.

Let's do a simulation.

Let's pretend Donald Trump "Really Is" a shill for Hillary. Just for the sake of disproving the idea. Let's imagine he is going to throw the election. Fine. First question is: "How would 'Ringer'' Donald look different from what we have now?

-Any centrist republican could beat Hillary, with her astronomical negatives. So the Ringer needs to take out every centrist in the republican primary.

-Any republican candidate with more than 2 terms in the senate as experience has a better resume; so the Ringer has to have absolutely zero experience. That way he can run against Hillary AND all the republicans on the same platform.

-The "woman card" is Hillary's main claim to the oval office; so we need a Ringer with a clearly sexist past. RECENT past, too. Not that he puts down Hillary herself, but he has to knock a female republican...

-He needs to not be a "favorite son", He cannot be a southerner or a red-stater, because too many southerners would support him for regional reasons. He needs to be some kind of yankee.

-Since the two parties are basically 50/50, he needs to alienate a big chunk of the republican party. He can do this by being whatever embarrasses them most---say, a right wing christian. But obviously not a "real" christian, who the evangelicals might support. Make him someone with a lifestyle they reject. Someone who runs a liquor business. Or gambling or something.

-if he accidentally does take the lead, have him spend precious days stumping in states where he has no chance and who have few electoral votes in any case. He should tour... Maine. Or New Hampshire. Or Michigan in inner city detroit or something.

-Do something big, to piss off minorites, driving them into Hillary's camp. Then spend tons of energy reaching out to them. Spend a lot of time on Mexicans, but the ones still in mexico! Or on inner city youths, who won't even vote. etc.

-Generate a scandal for every one of Hillary's. If they question her health, he should be seen sick on camera...

You get the idea.

How has the Donald done anything different from what Hillary would want from a Ringer?????

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

So when do the Democrats wake up and realize that there being used?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Trump is dumb. No plans, just sugar coating with words to appeal the people like HIM. Killary is a war criminal, who is selected to be the first female president of the united states of America.

Gotta shoot-off and re-watch a movie, the 'independence day 2' to find some clues!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

NO,NO they TOLD me this time was for sure, I CAN'T STAY here anymore!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

Very interesting take. Right from the beginning it looked like the perfect storm to get Clinton into office... Again.

Remember remember the 8th of November, the day Ross Perot put Clinton in the White House.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

so when is Trump going to throw the fight? This is like waiting for Assange.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well... I will say with a lot of confidence it wasn't Trump who gave the order to activate the out-of-state agitators to go to Charlotte to agitate, riot, loot and burn the place down after the cops shot a dangerous person.

It wasn't Trump who gave the order to activate the mass murderers in other parts of the country right after that and before the first debate to generate as much trauma, death and fear energy by as many people as possible so it could be harvested by the dark gods in exchange for increased power for the one who gave the order.

It wasn't Trump who showed up in a bright, ritualistic red suit to the debate to symbolize the shedding of blood for power.

I strongly think Trump does not engage in black ritual magic to control others and events. To me, he and Hillary are in far different categories.

Just my two copper pennies.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The one thing that got me during the debate, was the fact that he didn't dig deeper about her emails. All he said is that she did it on purpose. I think he could of really did some damage on that subject.

But he just came up short.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Maybe Trump is really just as manic and idiotic as he seems? But I know, there will always be some kinda conspiracy being made up when he makes a fool of himself...

"Oh he's sabotaging himself on purpose!" "He never really wanted to win! (WTF?)" "He's a time traveller come to stop Hillary from rising to power and ushering in Apocalypse!" lol amusing.
edit on 28-9-2016 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Pulp Fiction is one of my all time favourite movies...but forgive me if I don't get the analogy of Ving Rhames as Hillary and Bruce Willis as Trump. At the the end of Pulp Fiction they part ' all square ' as Ving Rhames puts it. While Bruce Willis's character has absolutely failed to 'take a dive' in the boxing match and cost Ving Rhames a whole heap of $$$, following Rhames hunting Willis down and the chase into the XXX store, the 'gimp' is brought out ( much to Rhames's misfortune ) Willis then is the only witness to Rhames's shame. So they part ways with the slate clean.
One XXX store owner, one gimp and of course Zed's dead baby...Zed's dead.
So will Hillary then wipe the slate clean even if Trump fails to ' throw ' the match....because Trump has some mud in reserve that he hasn't thrown at Hillary yet? If it was a true Pulp Fiction ending...Trump would win, just as Willis did in the movie. But even after he did...Hillary wouldn't 'get his ass' if he had double crossed her. Willis didn't get got by Rhames's. Bring out the gimp!
Does either of the candidates keep a gimp for the purpose of getting even should they be double crossed ? hmm mm Wouldn't surprise me. The whole race has been a circus of horrors.

Apologies..I really love that movie. I don't even want to associate it with these two clown candidates.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join