It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey being grilled live now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Make sure you use the "Clinton Defense," as has recently been implemented.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Comey is one of the most infuriating man.... Why can't he be transparent? This is why we DONT TRUST your bureau... You look beyond complicit, not a good look coming from our FBI director... Its obvious Hillary's guilty, so please stop giving lawyer-esque responses to every question..

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Comey might as well go into politics; considering how much time his presence is requested on Capitol Hill. Another waste of taxpayer money witch hunt that will provide zero evidence of any criminal wrong doing. I should file a lien against the US Congress to recoup my tax dollars wasted on all of these witch hunts.

While your at it why dont you file a lien agaisnt the fbi for wasting months of tax payer money when it took one person using network tools and some common sense to find hillarys intent on obstruction of justice charges by destroying emails.

The very fact that your calling this a witch hunt shows your a low information voter and completely uneducated in the protocols used for handling classified information. The fact that you willing to look the other way in regards to felonies committed by your political party simply due to your bias is the reason our government is a sham. No matter which political party pulled this stunt i would have been outraged. The DNC hack didnt come from russians it came from within its own party its called corporate espionage.
It was proven the dnc rigged the democratic election for hillary. Its a proven fact hillary knew the benghazi attack wasnt caused by a youtube video. Its a proven fact she lied to everyone about the nature of the emails and to congress yet she is still running for president and the only reason she is getting away with this nonsence is because people like you simply dont care if your government is corrupt to the bone just as long as they are wearing blue instead of red.

The sad fact is if anyside dem or rep was held accountable and not above the law we could actually have a say in how our government is run

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I didn't see it all but here is what I got out of that. ( I will break it into 3 posts)

1. Comey says that there was no evidence he could use to show gross negligence or intent on Hillary or her staffs part. This is because all of this evidence was destroyed.

So now the precedent has been set. Anyone can now store any state information on private servers. If this evidence gets subpoenaed, you just have some low level guy wipe it clean. The FBI can't be bothered to take time to get a grand jury to subpoena people, so they will grant immunity to all low level people. And Viola! You get off scott free as those low level people will say they did it on there own, even if they afre seen online asking for help saying they asked him to do it.

In other words, it is ok to destroy evidence that could prove your guilt.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh, isn't Florida taking care of that? She broke the law. Destroying evidence during an investigation is against the law. The FBI didn't seem to think that was an issue worth pursuing. I mean, there's a lot the FBI doesn't feel is worth pursuing, but whatever I guess. So, if you think this is a waste of tax dollar money, thank Hillary. It's like blaming the courts for wasting money by hearing a case against any other accused criminal. This has nothing to do with Trump. It also has nothing to do with Bush. Investigate them too.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

seen online asking for help saying they asked him to do it.

And here is the video of the attempted deletion of those Reddit posts:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

He does eventually say, very specifically, that Combetta deleted emails

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
2. The stonetear reddit thread. Comey admitted that they knew of the reddit thread, and that stonetear was combetta, he admitted that combetta was trying to delete these threads once Katica found them, and he admitted that the "they" that was referenced was most likely Cheryl Mills.

Comey is going with the argument that the reddit thread was only about replacing Hillary's official email address, and so he couldn't go after Mills for ordering the deleting of the emails. He also said Mills immunity was only for her computer, and if they found out she broke the laws in other ways she could be prosecuted. Here is my take on this:

A) Because this occurred after the House asks to see these documents, it is my understanding that altering these emails in any way would be considered tampering with evidence. So even if Mills only asked Combetta to change the hide the email address, she was still knowingly asking him to violate the law, hence she should be tried.

B) Comeys belief that Mills only asked Combetta to change the emial address and that when Combetta couldn't do that he decided on his own to bleach bit them is beyond absurd. There is no way Combetta would do this on his own. In fact, in the Reddit thread Combetta was told by another user that trying to change the email address would be potentially illegal. So Combetta knew full well that Mills asked him to do something illegal, but she didn't influence him to actually delete the emails.

C) Why didn't the FBI release that they knew Mills had asked Combetta to take Hillary's email address off of these emails until Katica found the Reddit thread? I am sorry, but I don't believe any of us would have ever heard anything about this until a private citizen uncovered it. Now we are supposed to believ Comey when he says "Sure we knew of this, but it is no big deal.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yeah but like a mule he absolutely refuses to acknowledge any linkage to obstruction of justice. It's clearly obstruction and anyone with common sense can see that.

Oversight Committee: C'mon man drink! Say obstruction of justice!

Comey: No
edit on 28-9-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Comey is batting like a champ. Home runs every time.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
Comey is batting like a champ. Home runs every time.

no.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Ughhhhh Comey is so slippery!

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
3. 5 people received immunity, including Cheryl Mills and Combetta. Comey said Mills immunity was given because it would have taken a while to get access to her computer because she is a lawyer. Mills was also allowed to set in on the investigation with Hillary even though she was a witness because she claimed to be Hillary's lawyer, and even though this had never been done before to Comeys knowledge, they didn't feel it was there place to tell Mills she couldn't be there. They also let Mills there because the investigation into her had been closed according to Comey.

Ok a lot to unpack here.

A) They gave five people immunity, only to supposedly find out that the only crimes that were committed were done by those 5 people. The reason for this was because they didn't want it to take too much time. This is amateur hour. Why doesn't the FBI just do this in every case then? Who needs to take time, just grant a bunch of people immunity and see what they know. Oh because those people will just say they were the only ones that did anything wrong, and no one will be punished. This looks so bad for the FBI

B) Allowing Mills to set in with HIllary is absurd. We are told by Comey that this case was done the same as any other case would be, and yet this is the only time he can remember a witness being allowed to sit in during an interview with the target. Could it be that Mills was able to let Hillary know how to answer questions bsed on the questions and immunity she received? What a joke.

C) The fact that they didn't feel it was there place to tell Mills she couldn't be there. When did our FBI get so weak? So if you are ever charged with a crime by the FBI, just tell them the others accused or the witnesses are your lawyers, and they will be allowed to sit in with you during your interview. Comey said that they didn't want to have there lawyer or political hats on. Then why are they doing things like releasing documents on Friday which is an extremely political move?

D) What does he mean that the investigation was closed on Mills? According to Comey, they were aware of the Reddit thread, and thought that the "they" was Mills. Yet they thought she was totally in the clear. Even if they would have gave her a pass for telling Combetta to replace Hillary's email (which I still believe is a crime) they just took her word for it? This is the FBI!!! All you have to do according to them is to say "No I didn't do anything illegal" and the FBI says good enough for us.

Lets keep in mind what Comey is admitting they thought.

The house asks to see all of these emails on July 23. On July 24th Combetta is on reddit asking how to take Hillary's email address off of the documents and replace it with something like her name. He was asked to do this by Mills. He is unsuccessful in getting help, and some time shortly in the future he decides without consulting with Mills again or anyone else to delete all of the emails with bleach bit.

Unbelievable. Why would Mills be worried that congress would see Hillary's actual email address? They would already know that anyways, so why was she be asking Combetta to get rid of it? And do we really think that when Combetta couldn't do that that she just said well fair enough, lets just hand all of the info over that they want. And then agianst her wishes Combetta decides to commit a felony for no benefit of his own and delete these emails.

No, I am sorry, it is just not believable, and there is no way the FBI would believe this story either.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
2. The stonetear reddit thread. Comey admitted that they knew of the reddit thread, and that stonetear was combetta, he admitted that combetta was trying to delete these threads once Katica found them, and he admitted that the "they" that was referenced was most likely Cheryl Mills.

Comey is going with the argument that the reddit thread was only about replacing Hillary's official email address, and so he couldn't go after Mills for ordering the deleting of the emails. He also said Mills immunity was only for her computer, and if they found out she broke the laws in other ways she could be prosecuted. Here is my take on this:

A) Because this occurred after the House asks to see these documents, it is my understanding that altering these emails in any way would be considered tampering with evidence. So even if Mills only asked Combetta to change the hide the email address, she was still knowingly asking him to violate the law, hence she should be tried.

B) Comeys belief that Mills only asked Combetta to change the emial address and that when Combetta couldn't do that he decided on his own to bleach bit them is beyond absurd. There is no way Combetta would do this on his own. In fact, in the Reddit thread Combetta was told by another user that trying to change the email address would be potentially illegal. So Combetta knew full well that Mills asked him to do something illegal, but she didn't influence him to actually delete the emails.

C) Why didn't the FBI release that they knew Mills had asked Combetta to take Hillary's email address off of these emails until Katica found the Reddit thread? I am sorry, but I don't believe any of us would have ever heard anything about this until a private citizen uncovered it. Now we are supposed to believ Comey when he says "Sure we knew of this, but it is no big deal.

Please don't put your paragraphs in alphabetical order like that. Hillary might think that last one is classified and bring the heat down on all of us.

edit on 28-9-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
And another thing.

Comey said that if someone in the FBI did this the wouldn't have been prosecuted, but they would have been punished quite harshly, including possibly losing their job.

He claims that because Hillary is not a state employeee she didn't have to go through this.

So the next time she opens her mouth and says "Comey says I didn't commit a crime" people need to say "Yeah, and he also says you should still be punished and lose your job!"

All of the people saying this was a witch hunt, etc. did you watch the hearing? Did you see Comey say this? Well you are all so eager to take his recommendation on prosecution, so I assume you will take his recommendation about her being punished and losing her job, right?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Comey is a the perfect example of why major change is needed in Washington.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

What are you rambling about? Trump? Bush? Huh?

Comey came out and said that there isn't enough evidence to proven intent. He's said over and over that he TRIED to get her indicted but the case just didn't present itself. Just because you want to believe otherwise doesn't mean we should be wasting our time with this hearing.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

To say nothing about temper tantrums that shut down the government.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Comey came out and said that there isn't enough evidence to proven intent. He's said over and over that he TRIED to get her indicted but the case just didn't present itself. Just because you want to believe otherwise doesn't mean we should be wasting our time with this hearing.

Any you don't care that there wasn't enough evidence because it was willfully deleted/purged?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

He TRIED to get her indicted? What planet are you living on? Did you not hear the Attorney General declare to the world that she would accept the FBI's recommendation either way?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join