It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Investigators Give Results of MH17 Probe to Families

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Ive read just about everything put out about mh-17. That includes the many many lies the Russians put out.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So the wife of a separatist leader claims to see a military jet shoot down MH17 and we're supposed to take her word add the gospel truth. Numerous independent witnesses see a BUK being transported from Russia to Snizhne and back again with one less missile and we're supposed to treat them as unreliable.

There is physical evidence supporting the BUK claims. We have the nozzle of a 9M38 series SAM at the crash site. We have damage consistent with a 9M38 series SAM. We have shrapnel taken from the pilots' bodies consistent with a 9M38 series SAM.

We have no physical evidence to support the military jet theory. So why should the investigators allow witness testimony that is inconsistent with the physical evidence?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

We have no physical evidence to support the military jet theory. So why should the investigators allow witness testimony that is inconsistent with the physical evidence?

Because Russia's entire strategy is based on sowing enough confusion that people will come to believe that "it is impossible to know the truth."

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Russia Has Provided No Radar Data to MH17 Investigators Say Dutch Prosecutors

The Joint International Investigation (JIT) into the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 has received no radar information from Russia, the Dutch Public Prosecution Service said Thursday.

The flight was shot down over eastern Ukraine in July 2014, killing all 298 on board.

Speaking to the Radio EC radio station, Vima de Brauna, the chairman of the Dutch Public Prosecution Service, said investigators were aware of the “alleged existence of radar information from Russia.”

They, however, had only seen it in “newspaper reports and in presentations from Russian representatives.”

click link for article...

Why am I not surprised? The UN is also still waiting on the Russians to provide their evidence that "ethnic germans.... err russians" were being killed in Ukraine / Crimea.

and people wonder why what Russia says is met with skepticism.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The day the JIT released their findings it was also reported that Russia hadn't given them any of their evidence until two weeks prior. Of course this would have been right after the JIT announced when they would release their interim report. Russia knew there wouldn't be enough time to go through all that data before the report was released. That still didn't stop them from complaining about it though.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Your debunk link;

“I can say that Putin’s plane and the Malaysian Boeing intersected at the same point and the same echelon. That was close to Warsaw on 330-m echelon at the height of 10,100 meters. The presidential jet was there at 16:21 Moscow time and the Malaysian aircraft - 15:44 Moscow time,

A 37 minute difference in time, unofficially, anonymous.

So much for a debunk...

The Russians can say what they want to, I still see gunfire damage.

The Buk-story points to the mad wicked mindset of the rulers in the west.
A ff shame.
To threaten with a fake court, like the Lockerby case,
is like we know you are innocent, but can convict you anyway, just like in the Lockerby case.
A shameful remark, made by shameless people

All the west say and does, points to there quilt.

We would have heard the boom a thousand times, but shred-mill noise was recorded.
Like being punched with 30 mm bullets.

The blackbox reveals a shredmill sound not an explosion noise.
That is why we will never hear the blackbox recordings.

The results have to stay a secret, all evidence makes it clear the west is responsible.
Only liars point to Russia.

The buk-story is a lie.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wasta

They intersected close to Warsaw. That is 1500km away from Snizhne. Putin's plane was nowhere near MH17 when it was shot down and it was not following the same flight path as MH17.

I can point to a nozzle from a 9M38 series SAM found at the wreckage site. I can point to damage consistent with a 9M38 series SAM. I can point to shrapnel from a 9M38 series SAM found in the bodies' of the pilots. I can even point to Russia's own radar data that shows the closest aircraft as a commercial airliner 30km away. What evidence can you provide that supports the military jet theory?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

God not this Putin plane was the target BS again. Even the Kremlin debunked that one.

RT - Reports that Putin flew similar route as MH17, presidential airport says 'hasn't overflown Ukraine for long time'

Amazing that people are so incapable of thinking for themselves that they readily believe whatever protects Russian illegal actions. i wonder what kind of country Russia could be if the Russian people took ownership of their country instead of sitting idly by why morons speak / defend it at all costs on their behalf, further destroying Russian credibility in the world.

They should understand the cold war is over, its not the 1980s. the Soviet Union collapsed because of a Putin mindset and the remaining people of the world no longer believe the bs Russian propaganda pumps out.

I wonder what nonsense lie pro russians will come up with next to defend putler.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
MH17 reports by the dutch Intelligence are Cooked up by fake investigations carried out for political reasons by AIVD led by Stef Blok and DIck Schoof.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
MH17 reports by the dutch Intelligence are Cooked up by fake investigations carried out for political reasons by AIVD led by Stef Blok and DIck Schoof.

Says the Kremlin.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yes, the lawyers defending the families of the victims (some posthumous, entire families were killed) have said in the press last week that they WILL bring the perps to justice in the Hague.

Ivan did release some radar info that confirms the BUK missile story.
I daresay the NSA/CIA peeps have all the relevant info as well.

Putin does not want a war with the west, but he's not helping things along either.

I found certain docs & realised that the Ukraine is a very important chess piece right now, no-one wants to give it up.
Recently the Dutch prime minister (while making no comment about the investigation) said that the ukraine EU membership issue must be looked at again, in doublespeak that means he wants it to go ahead, especially since the brexit has put the EU in turmoil.
As it should, because the whole Brussels EU lobby is a scam, no-one knows less about the outside world than the Belgians, except maybe the Americans, where better to have your EU headquarters?

I say this again: I have to walk past empty houses where those families once lived, the impact on the local community is great. And i say again, it should not have happened. Let's lock these crazy generals up once & for all before they get us all nuked.

edit on 29-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: typo's
edit on 29-10-2016 by playswithmachines because:

extra DIV

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You would have gotten a lot more stars and flags had your thread somehow blamed the west or America. Nope. It was the same screwballs who always get in the middle of things and make a disaster out of it. Russia needs to be relegated to the back of the room like it used to be. The world was better of when they weren't trying to pretend like they're important. Embarassing.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

I have to laugh at your comment.

The dutch tech teams are the leaders in the buisness. Who is making the most advanced chips & semiconductors on the planet? Dutch companies. Where does Dupont have it's subsidiary world leading chemical plant? Holland.
Who built the London Eye? Hollandia, i once worked for them.

Who was the demolition expert who proved 911 was an inside job? Yes a Dutchman again. He died in a 'car accident' a few months later.
Who has carried out the best & most detailed graphic/video analysis of UFO's to date?

Guess.
I know the guy who did it, he is Dutch.

Holland also sends their expert crash investigation & body recovery teams worldwide, not to mention the biggest ocean-going (& land-based also) lifting gear in the world. Mammoet, another dutch company.

Who developed the automatic fluid drive gearbox you are all so fond of in the e US?
Borg Warner. Dutch engineers.

Who has a sattelite test lab for Esa? Noordwijk, Holland.
Who is heavily involved at CERN & the ITER project?
Please continue....
edit on 30-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: typo's

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
ETA:
Oh yes, let's not forget Dykes.
Not the kind you would meet in a bar, but the ones that keep the sea out.
Holland sent some water management experts to the UK a few years ago to help them with their flooding problems.
Most of you yanks can't even find Holland on a map, LOL

ETA: Who invented the CD?
edit on 30-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: Addenum

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join