It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any credible reports on alien social issues?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What I mean by this is are there any reports from perhaps studies or abductee's where they learned with aliens through conversation about things like their religious beliefs, employment, retirement, economic structure, and so on?

I realize (being one myself) that what abductees say isn't always going to be credible, but I think that's more credible than reports on hypotheticals from governments or researchers.

Does anyone know of any good information in this sector?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
As there are no credible reports on aliens....

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I would advise you, try contact persons like the ones you are interested with, and get the info from first hand. Sites, books, tube, etc. can be so much frustrating. It's field with so much nonsense and fake-tourism, that you really need to have a drink and lead a series of conversations with the person to be sure of his credibility. Otherwise is pure blackjack.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
currently such subjects are at the phase of trying to establish if its even a thing.

You are asking to create religion when the first step is, is there such thing as paranormal activity to begin with. First establish a ghost before making a religion, and first establish solid evidence proving aliens before deciding to go on about their entire hierarchy.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Probably about the best you can do with books is John E. Mack, M.D.'s book "Passport to the Cosmos" in which he covers that exact area. A Harvard scientist, he is best known for his book about the Abductions themselves. This book I've mentioned is his indepth study of 45 abductees and how what they learned about themselves, their personal philosophies, the ETs and the universe in which the ETs are trying to prepare us for.

I scarcely had to read the stories. They differ, sometimes greatly, but the general message that we humans must learn is to understand our inferior position on every aspect of life as we know it and to look ahead to what the human race is destined to become. He didn't get into the aspect of the DNA of abductee being changed to alter the genes passed on to their children, however. That is a later realization just recently gaining more attention as the true reason behind the abductions.

Don't fret over the naysayers on ATS. They are legion these days and evidently growing in number. Other than outright mouthbreathers, many of them are very intelligent and open-minded yet frustrated by their own cognitive dissidence and some are probably tasked by their agencies to deny and downplay what we abductees bring to the forefront in this battle.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

What I mean by this is are there any reports from perhaps studies or abductee's where they learned with aliens through conversation about things like their religious beliefs, employment, retirement, economic structure, and so on? I realize (being one myself) that what abductees say isn't always going to be credible, but I think that's more credible than reports on hypotheticals from governments or researchers. Does anyone know of any good information in this sector?

the cloest i found was somone spek to "ra" via a instrument (human) discussing the LawofOne. Its interesting to read. They have all different topics as to what he was asked like who built the pyramids etc. The law of one, is a pretty known law amoungst people. unusre iof anyone has ever see nthis before or not but wort ha nosey and be good to hear feedbac kif you do find it interesting enough to read.

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

currently such subjects are at the phase of trying to establish if its even a thing. You are asking to create religion when the first step is, is there such thing as paranormal activity to begin with. First establish a ghost before making a religion, and first establish solid evidence proving aliens before deciding to go on about their entire hierarchy.

religion cant prove anything you said, they have been doing just fine over the years.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I've been channeling an alien named Donaldbloop Trumpzork who is a candidate for Alien Grand Poo-bah, and he says that alien society is a mess right now, full of issues -- but he says he has a plan to make it great again.

(Mods: I'll understand if you delete this, since some of you have no sense of humor [jk, again])

...then again, how much different is me making up a story about a channeled alien than is a link to a person who (I think) is probably making up a story about channeling some entity named "ra"?

edit on 2016/9/28 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Alien social issues?
What's that ? Likes
on SpaceBook???

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
As there are no credible reports on aliens....

I should probably clarify what I mean. Obviously there's no 100% proof of aliens, but of the reports that are out there, I'm referring to the stuff that's more likely to have happened. Cases that have documented proof and have been researched, not the ones that have been automatically dismissed by everyone.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
...Cases that have documented proof and have been researched...

I think you mean "documented evidence", not "documented proof".

Evidence is not the same as proof, and it could be argued that there is no proof at all of alien visitation.

Plus, I don't think that accounts of social issues, social structure, or anything about a specific alien society is even "evidence", considering those accounts come from people, and people could have just made it up (either consciously or subconsciously making it up).

edit on 2016/9/28 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

There are a few and it's up to you to decide which ones you find credible.

The bulk of encounter/experiencer/abductee accounts are one-sided and don't bring details of what the *aliens* existence is like wherever they supposedly came from. The stories are about what happens to claimants and how they felt about it. The antagonists nearly always fail to offer their side of the narrative so we're really dealing with human stories.

They said absurd things like "163000 light miles away" and "From Venus." In some cases they'd imply they came from Mars and even Mercury.

A guy called Buck Nelson laid it all out with systems of government, clothing styles and social hierarchies. Then there's the Serpo story that also described life back on an alien planet. Tall Whites came with a little background and I suppose Dolores Cannon's 'Custodians' did too in terms of spiritual realms.

The creatures and entities from John E Mack, Hopkins and Jacobs books didn't share much about where they came from. They'd maybe drop a few generalisations and mystical innuendoes that suggested an origin in some of Mack's and Cannon's books and next to nothing elsewhere.

Phil Klass cursed ufologists. He bet they would never find peace or answers and he's been right on that ever since. You can read all the abduction literature and listen to the contactees and never find certainty. There's a great chance you'll find what you're looking for, but that's a different thing altogether to 'certainty.'

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Aazadan,

Threads like this, with flawed, but well meaning headlines, always upset me greatly, and I want you to understand why before I tell you just how wrong this threads proposition is.

There are not many things that would give me, as a person, greater peace of mind, than to know that somewhere, out there, a species exists which is making better use of the boon of life than we humans do. Not many things at all. If, on the vast canvas of the universe, there is but this single, often corrupt, sometimes evil, twisted, and afflicted pixel of intelligence, then that would be utterly devastating to know for a certainty.

However, as much as I would like to believe that there is life on other worlds, intelligence other than our own abroad in the cosmos, for me it is necessary to have PROOF of a thing, in order to believe it exists, with only religious exception to that general rule. I cannot BELIEVE that alien life exists, unless I have proof that it does, and proof cannot be attained in the form of rumour, speculation, questionable reports from unqualified sources, or the spoken testimony of abductees and witnesses.

Substantial forensic evidence, would have to have been acquired, and investigations performed, by totally transparent parties, not related necessarily to government or indeed special interest groups, for me to accept something as proof. There is not even decent EVIDENCE as yet, for the existence of other intelligences than our own in the universe, leave alone the structure of the galactic political and social process.

Therefore, threads like this will always be coming at the issue from the wrong angle. It does not matter a damn what abductee number 3579 said, and it will never be important what this eye witness saw, or what that radar observer perceived, because the only thing that DOES matter, is whether or not we have solid, testable, evidence, and enough of it to be certain that what is reported by any source, is not only physically possible, but forensically proven.

We are no where near that stage. As of yet, we cannot even say with certainty that ANY of the abductees, reporting witnesses, contactees or any other sub-group of alien advocates, have ACTUALLY seen what they claim to have seen, or experienced what they claim to have experienced, and until we CAN say these things without being so far of the provability reservation, as to have to send airmail home to it, we have no reason to become involved in a discussion about the political and social constructs within which alien civilisations play out. Why? Because the point is moot as of yet!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I don't believe that aliens are visiting earth regularly or with any particular program under way (although I keep an open mind on the subject).

Keeping strictly to the classic alien that is reported these days, i.e., the 'Grays', they don't seem very communicative. Perhaps the only things we can deduce from reported encounters is that there does not seem to be any ethnic diversity among them, since they are more or less uniform in characteristics. This might point to a high degree of racial separatism in their culture, but could result from extremely narrow points of origin (say, a planet with only one inhabitable area, resulting in lack of evolutionary divergence within the population) or it could result from laboratory reproduction (i.e., a genetically-engineered race).

The fact that they are generally reported to be naked, with no visible genitals, and no belly-button, would tend to support the genetic engineering explanation.

We might speculate on why the species has done this, but we can't really deduce anything.

But I repeat: I think the whole subject is utter cobblers, so this is like counting angels dancing on pinheads. 50 years ago, this discussion would be about tall Nordic types issuing dire warnings about nuclear weapons. And you don't get that these days, for some strange reason.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Sorry but i had to laugh about the thought that aliens retire .

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Ok, lets be drawn on the total fantasy...

If greys are all pretty much alike, then would that not suggest that rather than lacking cultural and genetic diversity, they are merely a fully blended species, where all members are a total mixture of their ancestry, as opposed to what we have here on Earth, where the physical appearance of various persons is different according to ethnic boundaries?

Is it not possible that Aliens simply have had no ethnic boundaries for millennia, because they have totally incorporated all their lineages into one?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That seems reasonable enough. And it doesn't exclude the genetic engineering possibility either (no genitals, etc).

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Don't really know how anyone could actually prove credibility on the subject of ET social issues, but if you're looking for a good book about that subject that claims to be true, I would suggest checking out "Secret Journey to Planet Serpo" by Len Kasten.

It supposedly chronicles the true story depicted in the movie Close Encounters of The Third Kind.

According to the book, the exchange of people at the end of the movie actually took place and those who boarded the ET craft were taken to and returned from planet Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli star system in 1965. In the book, quite a bit is said about their societal structure.

It's a good read that will definitely make you think and wonder.

Hope you enjoy.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Threads like this, with flawed, but well meaning headlines, always upset me greatly, and I want you to understand why before I tell you just how wrong this threads proposition is.

I can understand your point, I suppose my threshold as proof is lower than yours though since I've had abduction experiences. I suppose they could have been dreams, but it does make me more likely to believe what others say... within reason.

top topics

join