It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Rather Game - Donald Or Hillary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here is a variation on the Would You Rather game to try and lighten the mood for everyone who is fed up of all the election threads.

I'll go first with my Would You Rather question then the next person can answer it and provide a dilemma of their own.

Now, bear in mind that I know bog all about either candidate except that one is a wicked, conniving, unscrupulous bastard and... so's the other one, allegedly. Due to this my contribution is a bit lame but I'm sure I can rely on the rest of you to be more creative.

Would you rather allow Donald to dress your hair or would you share a glass of water with Hillary?

If you want to you can include an explanation for your decision.
edit on 27-9-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

Would you rather allow Donald to dress your hair or share a glass of water with Hillary?

I would rather have l'Orange fix my hair since it would be a snap to do compared to that disaster he sports.

Would you rather have Hillary drive you around in a car or Donald dispel the tiny hands myth.

edit on 27-9-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: berenike

Would you rather allow Donald to dress your hair or share a glass of water with Hillary?

I would rather have l'Orange fix my hair since it would be a snap to do compared to that disaster he sports.

Would you rather have Hillary drive you around in a car or Donald dispel the tiny hands myth.

Would be funny to hear Donald on the tiny hands myth.

Would you rather hear Trump for a day talk about how fantastic his business are or go clothes shopping with Hillery?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Would be funny to hear Donald on the tiny hands myth.

He wasn't going to talk to you about it, he was going to use a visual aid.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Id rather let Hillary drive around. That was an easy one...

Would you rather- Move to Siberia forever or be stuck in a raft with trump/clinton?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

You sure? The woman hasn't driven since cars were started by hand cranks.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Would you rather- Move to Siberia forever or be stuck in a raft with trump/clinton?

Oh easy, Siberia. I'd also voluntarily relocate to Antarctica if given the choice, too. Never pose this question to a winter nut

I'd only do the raft with the mangled apricot/burlap sack if the alternative was a desert. Hell no to high temps, baby. Anything else, plz.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Would you rather hear Trump for a day talk about how fantastic his business are or go clothes shopping with Hillery?

Reply:

Hear Trump talk all day. Is it cheating to wear ear plugs?

Would you rather win a debate with Hillary and prove you're more devious than she is or win a debate with Donald and prove you're more devious than he is?
edit on 28-9-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

Is there a third option .

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

No.

This is art imitating life.

edit on 28-9-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join