It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will Clinton top her performance in the next debate.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hillary did a great job beating Trump, but I'm not a fan of all the smiles and fake laughter. I'd like to see her be more herself, more serious, even sobering. So far her Alt Right speech was the best she's given... I'd like to see more of that calm, serious demeanor in the next debate. The smiles and laughter are just too forced. Time for laughter is done. He's not a joke. The country is being threatened by this overtly authoritarian narcissistic mental case and his alt-right supporters. Hillary needs to get more serious on Donald.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

My take away was that Clinton had a good debate style; did not become flustered and got in a few good hits on Trump. However she did not do anything to help her self where it really matters for her ... for example no one walked away thinking she was any more trust worthy.

I think the strategy on this first debate was to let Trump implode. Which he did.

And now Clinton is being criticized for being over prepared. Huh?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

My take away was that Clinton had a good debate style; did not become flustered and got in a few good hits on Trump. However she did not do anything to help her self where it really matters for her ... for example no one walked away thinking she was any more trust worthy.

I think the strategy on this first debate was to let Trump implode. Which he did.

Yeah. Bizarre, isn't it?

Reminds me of the time I beat a guy at a professional chess tournament. I was told I "cheated by studying chess books" (hello? It's a professional chess tournament. For monetary prizes.)

I think we all knew that Trump wouldn't bother to prepare. He seems to avoid anything that requires mental effort or mental discipline (he can't even stay on target when reading from a teleprompter.)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The only people saying she won are her supporters. Republicans, Independents, and even some Democrats are saying trump won.

dailycaller.com...

Wait. Since when did Michael Moore = "Republicans, Independents, and even some Democrats"?

Michael Moore knows people were out celebrating the passing of Marriage Equality in CA before the vote - - - and we all know how that went.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hillary is a pulled string puppet perfect mannequin of the elite. So of course she looked more "stoic" and robotic than Trump did. Supporting her is supporting the NWO.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Yeah. Bizarre, isn't it?

Reminds me of the time I beat a guy at a professional chess tournament. I was told I "cheated by studying chess books" (hello? It's a professional chess tournament. For monetary prizes.)

I think we all knew that Trump wouldn't bother to prepare. He seems to avoid anything that requires mental effort or mental discipline (he can't even stay on target when reading from a teleprompter.)

Cheating because you're prepared

There's just no logical explanation for some people's thought process.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

So what can she do in the next debate to top her performance last night?

Choke up another phlem ball?
edit on Ram92816v29201600000028 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: DanDanDat

So what can she do in the next debate to top her performance last night?

Choke up another phlem ball?

That would be enough to beat Trump again.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

She looked bright as a button to me. Trump had a cold not that he would admit it....

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Her entire demeanor is fake. Fake laughs. That woman lives her life being scripted. She doesn't know how to be "normal". These are some of the reasons why so many people think she has health problems. When the elite release her into the public, she is everything but "normal" looking to every day people. She is something that normal people don't see every day. People aren't used to being around someone that is 100% scripted in her actions, even outside of the political spectrum because scripted is all Hillary knows. She is probably lost if she doesn't rehearse before going to buy groceries.

She is a 100% pure fake human being.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: randyvs

She looked bright as a button to me. Trump had a cold not that he would admit it....

She did.

Those claiming otherwise lie to themselves.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

So, you've met Hillary?

Hung out, know her personally?

Oh wait, No, you haven't.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

So, you've met Hillary?

Hung out, know her personally?

Oh wait, No, you haven't.

Nor would I.

Also, the eyes don't lie.

So yes, fake.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

That would be enough to beat Trump again.

The messed up part of that is that hardly any of you see that as
the only reason Trump truck is even there. So of course when the
savior of lost children is selected? People will be able to say,
well she was the only politician running.

Trumps not even on the radar.
Because Hillary's been on deck since Obama first took office.

Bloodydagger

In a 100% fake election.Including the voters because most of
them know it's the truth but would rather play their fake part
by casting a fake vote for fake candidates in a fake election
than admit the truth.
edit on Rpm92816v17201600000048 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

She's not fake, she's just overly careful in her words. I think it's probably the great pitfall of many politicians, how to avoid being scripted after you've learned how a single, unscripted, misspoken word can be your undoing. She's extremely prepared and extremely careful in avoiding those land mines. She needs to take more chances, more risks.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hillary is the most un-charismatic synthetic person ever...
Every one of her responses and talking points were heavily scripted and rehearsed.
"I call it Trumped up trickle down economics".
She took 5 days off campaigning to prepare for the debate and that was the best her and her cronies could come up with? This was Trumps 1st political debate ever versus Hillary and a half century of debate experience. If you take those facts into account I'd say he held is own well. I do wish he would have stuck to his talking points and held her accountable when she attempted to bait him.
There is plenty of ways to bait her.
Her track record speaks for itself and if people were reminded her morals are questionable.
Deleting thousands of sensitive emails on a private server.
Robert Byrd
The CONFIRMED vote for the Iraq war.
Belittling rape victims.

Yet Trump gets baited by Hillary and Lester helped perpetuate this but never pressing Hillary on her issues. Somehow being more concerned with something Trump said on the Howard stern show 16 years ago and when exactly did Trump board the birther train. That was to be expected though.

The fact she didn't absolutely destroy him says a lot.
Trump is a fast learner and Hillary would be wise to not expect the next debate to go as easy.
edit on 28-9-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Robert Byrd

Byrd is irrelevant. He was out of the Klan by 1952, and turned against it.

The CONFIRMED vote for the Iraq war.

Also irrelevant, considering this was a war initiated by a REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT and overwhelmingly supported by REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS. Probably not a good idea to remind voters of the Iraq War at all. Too many embarrassing facts for Republicans.

Belittling rape victims.

Never happened.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I noticed whatever answer she dodged,she then smiled for the Camara with a shark like smile.
Holt was a major player in the charade.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Not a criticism just a statement of fact. If your not going up ... your going down.

In the next debate Clinton has to do more than beat Trump; she has to beat expectations of her performance. And if she doesn't beat expectations it will reflect porly on her performance. This is basic human nature.

Trump will fave the same situation but since he did not do well expectations are lower for him.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombieShe needs to take more chances, more risks.

Why?

I don't understand that reasoning. She's not running for president of a college sorority.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join