It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of The Beast Your DNA Currency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Your DNA will determine what you can buy and sell in the future. It will be a give and take system where they can take years from your life depending on what you purchase. Your food will contain nano particles, this will enable you to be a chip and scan your wrist for the items you purchase. We all know fast food, alcohol and cigarettes take years off of your life. But this is an evil system where talking about all they would need to do is take a blood sample from you go into the lab create a virus that's solely for your blood type. They will create a Patten in which you cannot afford, this video below explains it in great detail.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

I managed about 2 mins before I stopped the video.
Nonsense It would mean all medical professionals are in on it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

They made a movie about something similar to this, it was ok as a pot boiler sci-fi flick.

Not sure we are there yet.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I like Crunky's consistency. I always know what to expect.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
666 in Jewish Gematria is WWW. It would be intuitive that the world wide web would be the medium by which the global government works. Also, in John's revelation he sees talking images using this WWW technology:

"and there was given to it to give a spirit to the image of the beast, that also the image of the beast may speak..." Revelation 13:15

This is an obvious reference to talking images - cell phone's, TV's, Laptops, etc. All of this images are connected to the 666 (WWW). Money transactions are becoming more and more common on the phone, and soon, to avoid fraud, all purchases and money transactions will be made through cell phones (Revelation 13:17).

Both the poor and rich have cell phones (Revelation 13:16). and The cell phone/TV/talking images are the most distracting idols ever to be seen by humans. Most notably, the mark will be used with our hand or on our heads - this is a cell phone.

Be sure to put God first
edit on 27-9-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
"Your food will contain nano particles, this will enable you to be a chip and scan your wrist for the items you purchase."

Why would *Whisper* they need to scan your wrist when your body already have these nano particles inside of you, wouldn't it be better, quicker, easier just to set up small scanning units in various locations around a room/building/what have you?

Personally I wouldn't mind being able to purchase things by just waltzing through the checkout with my product in tow without having to stop, but that is just me.

originally posted by: cooperton
Be sure to put God first

When I see Her up there, I will be sure to ask Her for Her cell number and put Her first, hopefully I wont get and Jehovah witnesses texts again *Shudder*.
edit on 27-9-2016 by MuonToGluon because: SP

edit on 27-9-2016 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The only people worried about being chipped and tracked are those who are up to some kind of monkey business -- cheating on a spouse, buying and using illegal drugs, being "creative" with their taxes, etc.

As I get older, I kind of like the idea of somebody being able to find me easily if I lose my mind and get lost, also not having to carry around cash and I.D. to buy things or get medical treatment.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

When I see Her up there, I will be sure to ask Her for Her cell number and put Her first, hopefully I wont get and Jehovah witnesses texts again *Shudder*.

The Most High Being was designated as Masculine because He is a source - an emanating Being. Whereas Female is designated to the receptive force - such as Mother Nature, which received the Creative Power from the Source.

You see this dichotomy with the sun and the moon, the human male and female, etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The Mark of the Beast can be totally avoided by accepting the fact that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for everyone.

Jesus will take all His followers away from this planet before the AC rams his mark down everyone's throat.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The Most High Being was designated as Masculine because He is a source - an emanating Being. Whereas Female is designated to the receptive force - such as Mother Nature, which received the Creative Power from the Source.

You see this dichotomy with the sun and the moon, the human male and female, etc.

Your opinion may not be received very well.

I am not here to debate religion, my only comment here regarding any religious talk is that you do not know whether God is male or female, or whether God has a sex at all (which if I had a religion I would say that God would not), you do know what assumptions can make you?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
By golly, if it's on YouTube it must be true!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

666 in Jewish Gematria is WWW. It would be intuitive that the world wide web would be the medium by which the global government works. Also, in John's revelation he sees talking images using this WWW technology:

"and there was given to it to give a spirit to the image of the beast, that also the image of the beast may speak..." Revelation 13:15

This is an obvious reference to talking images - cell phone's, TV's, Laptops, etc. All of this images are connected to the 666 (WWW). Money transactions are becoming more and more common on the phone, and soon, to avoid fraud, all purchases and money transactions will be made through cell phones (Revelation 13:17).

Both the poor and rich have cell phones (Revelation 13:16). and The cell phone/TV/talking images are the most distracting idols ever to be seen by humans. Most notably, the mark will be used with our hand or on our heads - this is a cell phone.

Be sure to put God first

Well since the jews dont believe in Hell why would they believe in a beast?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
The Mark of the Beast can be totally avoided by accepting the fact that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for everyone.

Jesus will take all His followers away from this planet before the AC rams his mark down everyone's throat.

Ummm So how do the witnesses see the atrocoties with their own eyes if they are not there? Raptures not going to happen right off the bat. sorry.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Thanks for proving 2 Peter 3:3
First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yup. This next decade will be an interesting time to be alive in the Conscious abode of Christ.

Your opinion may not be received very well.

I am not here to debate religion, my only comment here regarding any religious talk is that you do not know whether God is male or female, or whether God has a sex at all (which if I had a religion I would say that God would not), you do know what assumptions can make you?

Don't think of The Father Being as human male up in the clouds. He is Spirit but is connected to his Creation (which is receptive/female), so many have attempted to describe Him as Male-Female. Originally, the Human was made in the Image of God - Male AND Female (Genesis 1:27).

We have the testimony of the prophets. Our bodies are the female aspect of Creation, whereas the Spirit is the male aspect. When Adam and Eve chose imperfection, they were permanently alienated from the Father Spirit, this is why God rhetorically questioned "where'd you two go?" (Genesis 3:9). This is why the people of Israel were called the "daughters of Zion", because they were bodies lacking the Father spirit:

"When we were Hebrews, we were orphans and had only our mother, but when we became Christians, we had both father and mother." -Gospel of Phillip

Jesus brought the Father's spirit to join with our bodies - this is the Bridal Chamber.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Ummm So how do the witnesses see the atrocoties with their own eyes if they are not there? Raptures not going to happen right off the bat. sorry.

They are both Saints, not the mortal humans that are on the planet now.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Well since the jews dont believe in Hell why would they believe in a beast?

John said let someone with wisdom understand what 666 means. It was well known that there was deep wisdom in the Jewish alphabet. This has nothing to do with Jewish beliefs, just their wisdom of the coding involved in their aleph-bet. In Jewish Gematria - numbers translate to letters - 6 is equivalent to W, so 666 is WWW.

The Jews were astonished with Jesus's innate wisdom regarding their alphabet:

"and the Jews were wondering, saying, `How hath this one known letters -- not having learned?'" -John 7:15

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Thanks for proving 2 Peter 3:3
First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires

Yes, because nobody has ever scoffed at utterly ridiculous garbage before now, so it must be the "last days".

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
In 1000 years, we will function as a service-based society with no currency. The beginning is coming. The church of consciousness will rise soon. You live in a holographic matrix. Remember who you are, not as a human, but as a spirit having a human experience. reply to: Crunky

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Yes, because nobody has ever scoffed at utterly ridiculous garbage before now, so it must be the "last days".

Revelation 16:3 is now reality as the entire Pacific Ocean goes radioactive (bitter) water.
Damascus has been reduced to rubble as stated in the Bible.
The Banks and politicians want a New World cashless Currency.

Just watch out for a major event before the end of this year.

Jesus is about to remove all of His followers who understand Corinthians I-15:1-4 and carry lit lamps with plenty of holy oil.

So either...
1) many people will literally vanish.
2) Christian spirits will rise and demons will possess their meat-suits.

If option 2 occurs things will carry on as normal until those possessed meat-suits start eating people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join