It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifters Exposed Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here's a video exposing these shapeshifters in our government. Is it nothing more than a coincidence that our elected officials, including celebrities and media members majority suffer from rapid blinking and on rare occasions dont blink enough. These are signs of demons in human suits who can't adjust to this dimension so on many occasions when out in public they would use sunglasses even at night to cover up their eyes. Here's a video that exposes them, tell me what you think.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
...tell me what you think.

The videos are annoying and don't prove a damn thing.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Didn't know that humans blinks too.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Rapid eye blinking is an indicator of deception.

Politicians who 'do not blink enough', are most likely overcompensating for the above mentioned.

I think the idea of shape-shifting lizard people is an allusion towards their chameleon personality archetype. It's possible there are actual shape-shifting lizard aliens from other dimensions, but it's going to take a little more than youtube videos to convince me.

edit on 26-9-2016 by GodEmperor because: sp.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

tell me what you think.

Ridiculous. For all the potential ATS has for exploring real conspiracies and alternative issues, THIS is what we've come down to. How can any sane person, let alone anyone with an IQ over 50, take this stuff seriously? That's what I think.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Dear Shapeshifter Conspirators:

Please up your god damned game. Showing COUNTLESS videos of people that have #ed up eyes is NOT shapeshifting.

Please refer to Mystique from X-Men, or Ben 10 for your future concerns of what is considered shape-shifting.

This is by far the stupidest conspiracy of all time, and it's not because of it's premise or even it's potential, but it's presentation that is gagworthy.

From the very beginning, fully knowing I'll see the craziest # happen to someones eyes in a video, it's still embarrassing to now know I've watched another one of these videos.
edit on 26-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

tell me what you think.

Ridiculous. For all the potential ATS has for exploring real conspiracies and alternative issues, THIS is what we've come down to. How can any sane person, let alone anyone with an IQ over 50, take this stuff seriously? That's what I think.

Come on dude, you've been around here long enough to know this subject raises its head nearly every day.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Don't think any of them are shape shifters or demon/Alien beings, just weird gov people...Oh guess they're Aliens after all lol.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Something definitely strange with that man indeed

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I hate Broccoli, I am blinking profusely as I say this, but I do not lie about Broccoli.
Now I am farting, my eyes are bulging and I do not blink at all, but I do blame Broccoli for both my farting, and my blinking....could this be what you mean?
edit on 26-9-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

This is by far the stupidest conspiracy of all time,...

It is amongst the worst, but I think the Mandela Effect is even stupider!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: schuyler

tell me what you think.

Come on dude, you've been around here long enough to know this subject raises its head nearly every day.

Star. Yeah. Today has just been especially frustrating. Isaac Koi (You may know him, a barrister and one of our best UFO researchers) has a sig: "Is it time to set things up a level on ATS?" I concur.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Stupider? No. More funny? Maybe.

The Reptilian Conspiracy is the leader of True Bull#, again not even because the premise,

but the jarring logic of assessing this based on video of peoples eyes with reflections of cameras, sometimes odd lighting, and not to mention all the possible post production- not to dive too deep, but none of this literally proves they are a shapeshifter.

If all they can do is # up their eyes, then that's the most arrogant alien race ever to call themselves shapeshifters. My issue with these videos is that they are all over, but conceptually the evidence doesn't even match up or make sense with the theory it's trying to prove.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Winters must be hell on them

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Something definitely strange with that man indeed

Illuminati confirmed!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Snakes are reptiles and I don't like snakes *triggered*

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I was driving in my car once... and this is no joke ! I turned into another street !

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
I hate Broccoli, I am blinking profusely as I say this, but I do not lie about Broccoli.
Now I am farting, my eyes are bulging and I do not blink at all, but I do blame Broccoli for both my farting, and my blinking....could this be what you mean?

I thought I picked up a whiff of Irish Butter, "naturally soft" Have You tried 'browning' (pun intended) Your broccoli with denatured butter or 'Ghee'? If You like a stir-fry type deal You might try Grapeseed oil..

Bon Appetite

top topics

join