It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crossout....Mad Max style car combat :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This game is in closed alpha but you can get in by buying an early adopter pack....I just did and wasted my cash on rubbish but It will be wiped when it goes free to play beta
Now this is not like any other car shooting game because you can make and design your own vehicles and it is a blast.

So many fun builds.

The games are either PvE or PvP, the matches in PvP are very short but intense and fun.
As it is free to play If you pay money it doesn't give you anything better but makes your grind (It is a grind but with the building it doesn't feel like one) shorter.
Now the thing is it is in closed beta and some people do have the best weapons and the prices of these on the market (you can build and sell and play the market) are stupid I worked it out over 290 quids worth of coins.
But as I said you can play and not pay just gonna take you longer, but playing a lot I prefer the matches low level.
Must admit it is great fun.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

If it is anything like "Twisted Metal" I'm sure it will be awesome...
I used to love those games.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Nice, i eas always a fan of this genre, all the way back to car wars!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sounds cool, think i'll give it a shot.
edit on 26-9-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Very much like twisted metal but better.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Will this be available on Xbox?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Does it give you the option of running over cattle and people as in Carmageddon ?

Having plenty of horse power under the bonnet and even more people on top of the bonnet was very entertaining.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Freemium game? Count me out. Paying to win is the worst thing ever implemented into video games and I don't like supporting companies that push these things. I understand that you mentioned I can grind to get these things, but when someone jumps the line and buys these things while I'm grinding it lessens the experience for me. Especially since this is a pvp game AND an mmo.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It isn't pay to win....pay to get things quicker yes but even when people have top tier weapons they are matched against folk who have better weapons etc.
Like I said like many games there is a grind but because of the crafting (You can download others creations also If you have the parts) it doesn't feel like so much of a grind.
It is the same guys as warthunder so you can expect a similar price range when it goes beta.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I dunno. I just don't like the idea to pay to be better. If you can look past that then great, but I just highly disapprove of the freemium model in video games because of its tendency to prey on addicts.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I agree I have seen it people wasting thousands on nothing. I normally buy a starter pack and thats it just to help the developers If I like the game.
Anyhow try it for free when it goes beta is is fun.

new topics

top topics

join