It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The McCollough effect when an image can damage your Brain.(WARNING DON'T LOOK AT IT BTW).

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well crap. everything is green now.

[ editby]edit on 26-9-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I fell asleep 5 mins before the debate and caught the last 15 minutes, I didn't realise it was so late.

Btw, I kept seeing lines all day briefly when faced with bright walls etc. I should have listened....

Did you do any experiments? I'm still tempted myself but I think I'll wait till the drink kicks in

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Watched the 5 minute video and nothing yet, I did see a couple of lines after I'd finished watching but not anymore, guess it's more for people with a acceptable mind?

It got me pretty quick and I think it's still screwing my eyes a bit after a day.

I did state I suffer migraines though and being totally honest I can get a similar effect reading ATS with the white background.

I also have a slightly-dilated eye (rather common) but near perfect vision minus migraine attacks, strangely enough the beginnings of a migraine is exactly what it felt like including numbness, sickness and a general feeling of hate towards our awesome friend and creator of this thread TheKnightofDoom.

It's got me intrigued

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
Wow that was verschickt! I scrolled down after 15 seconds and everything was weavy, even the background and do not get me started on the emoticon bar. Not the sort of halucinations I expected but still, impressing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join