It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changes aren't permanent...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The way into this bowl is never permanent, the hacks of the fish change with time and motion. Reason one for change is this fishy wants a bigger bowl to feel the freedom to swim faster. The second reason for change is she has good eyes and can vision herself growing into a bigger fish.

This world is not counted on permanent change, look into the bowl we as humans live in. Yes we all want that bigger glass with more space to move around in. Like the fish we too can take a leap. No one here wants a permanent change of anything. Sure you can permanently change you pants and the shirt of time but can you change you thought process.

Hunan life has a step of passion for the permanent changes we want, so is this world a fish bowl of time? Can the elements of change undo this society we live in? Can this fish jump back to the smaller bowl. A humble fish this must be.

Do fish enjoy the seasons of permanent change? Does the water stay the same tempature all year? The earth has a bowl of water that is in a constant period of change. Do we share the 4 seasons with the fish or does the fish look out her bowl and laugh?

Time must have permanent changes as does the water in life. Can we change space and time that surrounds us? Better yet I wonder if you and I could bend the universe and end up permanently on the other side of life?

This bigger bowl has a permanent purpose, more freedom and more time. Does life endure permanent changes for us humans too? How can this world hold people to change? Can a vision make a permanent change? Time will tell.

The visions we see as humans can take moments away from this world or can it add time to our life?

The permanent changes we make can always revert. So as humans I say be kind to everyone as we are all unique.

Just remember, nothing has to be permanent...
edit on 26/9/16 by masqua because: Removed incorrect BB code

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Why change at all,any"change" is like a tax,you see it proposed see it put in place and never goes away,kind of like your change,changes are usually done when there is a problem,.so if it works don't fix it,otherwise will end up in a comprimising position,quit reaching for the low hanging fruit,this BS they are selling you comes at a high price tag

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Why change at all,any"change" is like a tax,you see it proposed see it put in place and never goes away,kind of like your change,changes are usually done when there is a problem,.so if it works don't fix it,otherwise will end up in a comprimising position,quit reaching for the low hanging fruit,this BS they are selling you comes at a high price tag

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Life has the moments for change but do we change?

I thank your for your reply!👍

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I am constantly changing/evolving

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Good job.👍 Some people can't or won't change. As you know we can change!!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Energy is always transforming... we will never cease to change it's the only constant.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Yes energy is always changing. 👍

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think change is only permanent in the sense of memory..which holds everything as exactly as it was..but other wise other than the perfect stillness of the Soul..are all other things changeable..so indeed change is the only constant for most of the part of existence...but there are things which we will refer to and understand that will never change..like a circle for example..or any other shape..which float in and out of existence as we come to understand or see..?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Removed. Too many posts for the day.

edit on 28-9-2016 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Change is not permanent, but changes to occur and are constantly happening. They are a reminder for us all, that nothing is written in stone. a reply to: Quantum12

top topics

join