It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AlQuaeda/Al Nusra commander confirms that the US delivers weapons to Al Nusra

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Didn´t want to open a thread before the US elections stage play is over, but this is too good.
And i didn´t know if this is the right forum, or maybe the middle east issues one. I decided to take this here.

It´s not like nobody assumed it before, but now there is an AlQuaeda commader confirming this.
Jürgen Todenhöfer, the german journalist that travelled the "IS caliphate" before is in my opinion one lonely journalist that is credible. Under a bunch of "intellectual prostitutes", rotten journalism apples.

I saw this right now on tv, couldn´t find an english source yet. And i don´t have much time, so i leave here what i heard right now.
Saw Todenhöfer on TV talking about his meeting with this Al Quaeda commander. Todenhöfer is not known for making something up!
Don´t have that much time, i just could leave some german sources, there are some pictures of the meeting spot and the commander.
I heard something about the whole interview released tonight, on facebook ;(

I just leave some german sources here, because i have to leave. I will come back later and insert whats new, i hope in english then.

The US is on our side

Same title, Koelner Stadtanzeiger

Focus

RT Deutsch

A1(Armenia)

One last thing before i leave, that AlQuaeda/AlNusra commnder said something about that they don´t want those convois with help. Then i remembered that rusian drone video, that shows something like a "rebel" vehicle...

See ya all later!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Its sick and absurd in its betrayal that our government arms our enemies.

I hope they all get Russian droned and air striked to hell for it. Or if they hide in DC like pussies, that they get Gadafied by crack heads.

Scum traitors.

I dont care how beneficial it is strategically. There are ways you lose in victory. This is one.

Nothing worth saving there.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

it hasnt been a secret the west is arming al nusra.
al nusra isn't al qaeda, ones sunni the other wahhabi.
the russians are still arming the peshmerga.

(post by kellykevin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

al-nusra

It appears al-nusra split from al-quaeda.

On 28 July 2016, Jabhat al-Nusra announced that it had split from al-Qaeda. Leader Abu Mohammed al-Julani, in his first recorded message, said its new name would be Jabhat Fateh al-Sham ("Front for the Conquest of Syria").[36
Gulf states and Qatar had been trying to do this for some time.

It appears al-nusra no longer exists in it's previous form.

edit on 26-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I can't twll who jabhat Fateh al-sham would be fighting for or if the are armed by the US.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
There is also the former French foreign affairs minister Laurent Fabius (until feb 11 2016), who said on video that "al-nusra does a good job" and that "Assad doesn't deserve to be on this Earth"
en.rfi.fr...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Some of you have a very short and selective memory. You actually believe that Al Nusra Front is "no longer Al Qaeda" now that the West & the Gulf States are helping them? Just last year they were still considered Al Qaeda, including when they were massacring Kurdish people and the Druze people. Or did everyone already forget about that? This is just from last year:

Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Qaeda's Syria branch, shot dead at least 20 members of the minority sect in the north of the country, where it has reportedly forced hundreds to convert to Sunni Islam

Al-Qaeda fighters in Syria 'massacre' Druze villagers

They've done more than their share of massacres and atrocities in Syria, including suicide bombings & beheadings. And they were the most horrendous faction in Syria before ISIS reached its peak (this is just one of many articles about them from back in 2012). In fact, they were designated a terrorist group by the US and then the UN Security Council a mere 10 days after their formation in 2012. Even after they "rebranded" themselves over the last 12 months, they've still been committing atrocities.

Anyone naive enough to believe they changed is a true fool. Remember Reagan's support for the groups that would become Al Qaeda and the Taliban back in the 1980s? Supporting any form of Al Nusra is exactly the same. No, it's even worse because Al Nusra was literally & officially "al Qaeda" up until the last year. It would be like us suddenly being ok with supporting ISIS if they change their name.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
How bad does it have to get before these traitors get tried and hung???...

This truly is the twilight zone, and yes I would say he is very credible.

RA

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Ok then, I just looked them up.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This isn't new. Our government are terrorists because we aid and train people that terrorize other countries, we hide under the guise of "moderates" and and drop weapons to the enemies of our enemies.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This and other instances like it, is why Obama vetoed the bill allowing US citizens to sue Saudi government.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Reminds me of a take away around here , they just changed the name and serve up the same # !

Potatoes potatoes

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDHellraiser
This and other instances like it, is why Obama vetoed the bill allowing US citizens to sue Saudi government.

No, that would be because we depend on the Saudi Government as allies. We don't need to give the Saudi government weapons, they aren't hurting for money.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

Potatoes potatoes

Denoli knows potatoes! That is correct.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Your post is pretty much spot on
to add only that the US is in constant contact with the different "moderate" wink wink groups and from the horses mouth Nusra renamed is not considered a terrorist group .Seems like its just a matter of changing Tee-shirts and carrying on for uncle Sam .

ETA Moon of albama has a post up "Interview with al-Nusra commander "The Americans stand on our side"

By Jürgen Todenhöfer www.moonofalabama.org... A good read and will show that the US needed them to change their name because of the PR . But they are still bad guys and are still being supplied by DC
edit on 26-9-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
""

Abu al-Ezz, commander, says about Jabhat al-Nusra (al-Qaeda): "We are one part of al-Qaeda. Our principles are: Fighting vice, pureness and security. Our affairs and our way have changed. Israel, for example, is now supporting us, because Israel is at war with Syria and with Hizbullah.

ETA a link to a interview with a ISIS guy living in Turkey .

‘We withdrew from Jarabulus; there was no resistance’ Mentioning that ISIL militants had already withdrawn from Jarabulus before the FSA jihadists within TSK (Turkish Armed Forces) and coalition forces had entered Jarabulus, Al Kurdi continues: “Well, maybe it has caught your attention: this operation is a proof of Turkey’s close ties with the USA since it entered Jarabulus on the same day as Joe Biden had come to Turkey. Turkey has gotten itself into a big trouble with this: when Turkey entered Jarabulus ISIL had already withdraw without showing any resistance. The biggest reason for ISIL to withdraw was for enabling FSA to fight with YPG. And, during the first week, this did happen. When Turkey entered Jarabulus, it had also already stated that it were to attack Manbij. And, after the clashes of the first week, Turkey did not attack Manbij in the face of orders of USA and YPG, which was supported by USA, too. On the contrary, it claimed that it was to go forward to Al-Bab. And, during the following days, there will be a big and different war, God willing!”
www.birgun.net...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Sorry, I probably should've reworded my post so as not to be so harsh. I just hate Al Nusra with a passion. They're just as bad as ISIS. Last year when it was reported that US trained rebels "betrayed" us by defecting to Al Qaeda immediately after landing in Syria, it was Al Nusra that they joined (HERE).

And back in 2013, Al Nusra reportedly massacred more than 450 Kurdish civilians in Tal Abyad, mainly women and children. That same year, they and several other groups (including the Free Syrian Army) tried to purge the Christian town of Maaloula of all of its Christian citizens.

Most recently, the FSA worked with the al-Qaeda affiliated al-Nusra front and the jihadist Ahrar al-Sham group to seize control of the ancient Christian town of Maaloula — one of the few remaining places on Earth where Aramaic, the language of Christ, is still spoken. As reported by The New American and numerous other media outlets, including among the establishment, Christian villagers there said they were ordered to convert to Islam or die. Others were simply slaughtered, in keeping with a developing pattern.

What is the Obama-backed Free Syrian Army?
Please do not believe this rebranding crap.

ETA: And ironically, it was reported that Al Nusra & ISIS had an alliance back in 2014 (HERE and HERE) and in 2015 (HERE). So hopefully people will finally start putting the pieces together.
edit on 26-9-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I agree, though I wish we were both wrong. Hopefully people will finally wake up and see that this "War on Terror" is a farce. The West has been supporting Wahhabi troops & governments for decades, and apparently will continue to use them as ground troops wherever it's domestically unfavorable for us to have Western "boots on the ground". We used them in Chechnya, the Balkans, in Afghanistan against Russia, in Libya against Qaddafi, and now in Syria against Assad. And those are just off the top of my head.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You must have mistaken the point I was trying to make. Allowing citizens to sue another country for sponsoring terrorism could open a new can of worms. The US has a history of aiding shady organisations, which then go on to commit terrorist acts. By vetoing this he is protecting the country from repercussions. Can't let the US be responsible for the acts of those we use when waging war by proxy.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Question.....WHy are we believing a man or group that would lie to their own mothers?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

That depends. Which side are you referring to?
edit on 26-9-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join