It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump Wins is Tom Hanks or Klooney Next???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Not sure about Hanks or Clooney but I think if Morgan Freeman decided to run he would have been a shoo in and would wipe the floor with Trump.

TBH I'd vote for a two day old sandwich over the Trumpster but unfortunately you don't have any sandwiches running.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Not sure about Hanks or Clooney but I think if Morgan Freeman decided to run he would have been a shoo in and would wipe the floor with Trump.

TBH I'd vote for a two day old sandwich over the Trumpster but unfortunately you don't have any sandwiches running.

Good call Freeman wipes the floor with every politician on either side lol!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The only suitable candidate for 2020 after this circus freak show will be Jerry Springer.

He's the only one who'll be able to handle the spitballs, hair pulling, bird flipping, and sh** flinging. From what I understand, the guy is a pro at this kind of stuff.

... and PT Barnum would make a great running mate.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
The only suitable candidate for 2020 after this circus freak show will be Jerry Springer.

He's the only one who'll be able to handle the spitballs, hair pulling, bird flipping, and sh** flinging. From what I understand, the guy is a pro at this kind of stuff.

... and PT Barnum would make a great running mate.

I disagree...

Imagaine a Trump level showman who ISNT a jack@$$.

Who comes off as your every man.. Aka hanks or freeman.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I couldn't see Kanye running for either party, knowing him he'd probably start his own. I feel dirty saying this, but maybe America needs Trump to win so the floodgates open and reality tv show people like Trump are candidates every election. Oprah 2024 anyone?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Great post. Scott Baio would win nothing. No matter how much of a crush I had on him as a child.

I wish Jon Stewart had run, actually.

Pity Patrick Stewart can't run...tell you what we will vote him in for PM....Make it so!.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hed at least make a dynamite performace as a good president

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I couldn't see Kanye running for either party, knowing him he'd probably start his own. I feel dirty saying this, but maybe America needs Trump to win so the floodgates open and reality tv show people like Trump are candidates every election. Oprah 2024 anyone?

I totally see Kanye running...but yea he never gets a nomination. Lol

The right wishes it would be Kanye...him they could beat...

Matt Damon, Hanks, Klooney or freeman?!?!?

All UBBER liberal...and they win every state..

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Morgan Freeman FTW

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join