It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened after I died...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Note:A made up story

I was born in the winter of 1971, my little body was first exposed to oxygen and I cried. My green eyes made contact with my mommy and I fell in love for the first time. The nurse who swaddled me took me and poked my leg with a vitamin k shot. Ouch I cried some more.

I was getting tired of doctors and nurses poking at me durning my first day of life when all of a sudden a rabbi cut off a big peice of skin down there. Ouch. Life is not fun I thought.

Finally my mommy took me home to our small house. She explained that daddy is away in Vietnam and would not return for 6 months. My mommy explained it was just the two of us and everything will be fine.

Years went by and I was now a adult living my life. Yes I went to school and college. College was hard because I just wanted to party. As life was quickly passing by things started to happen. My health was getting really bad, my heart was hurting every day and I could barely breath.

Quickly I called a heart Doctor and went in for a 2d echo. Sure enough I had Aortic stenosis. My doctor told me unless we fix this you will die in six months.

We set up the surgery in two weeks. I was really scared. They thought I was out cold but I remember everything. Sawing the rib cage apart was not fun. By the time the doctor was about to pull out my heart for repair I died.

They all thought I was gone, as I looked around I felt peace in my life for once. My life now went from a dying human to a new life of the most coolest colors ever. My body could now fly free and enjoy this world without the everyday problems I had to face.

Death was the greatest moment I have lived for. This was what life is all about. My soul drifted to visit loved ones who I thought were gone. Sure enough they were all happy and living in peace. I was so happy and I never wanted this to end.

It was over, all this death I loved was gone, the doctor shocked my heart and brought me back to life.

Now I am waiting for death again...
edit on 9 25 2016 by Quantum12 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I really hope your story is true. A good friend of mine died today. They say the good die young because their sentence is finished.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Yes I hope it is true too. We don't know what happens until we die. I really hope your friend is flying free and enjoying the new life he or she has.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Sorry to hear a friend of yours died, but as with life itself we all born to die another day is part of the circle of life.

Now as my believes after we die, well is when life actually begins, shedding the imperfect human body is when we start living again but without the pains and struggles we have during our human life.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I like your outlook. Yes we know as humans we are born and we die. I agree too that after death life begins! 👍

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Your dad never came home from Vietnam?

You really died and lived to tell about it?

Hope you're not making that part up...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Lol, my dad did come home...

Some how I am still here...

I made up the whole story...👍

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Okay, just wondering. Naughty boy, we aren't supposed to tell fibs about dying...

I have seen dead people, a handful of times over a lifetime. There is a spirit world.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That's a good one. I liked it a lot. It reminds me a little of the movie What Dreams May Come. The book that the movie is based on is by Richard Matheson and is very good, also.

Way off topic here: When I saw your thread the one above it was titled "Quantum Entanglement". I had a funny picture in my head of you all tangled up in a hammock.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your friend. How are you holding up? Stupid question but are you okay?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Lol I some times feel all tangled up. I have never seen the movie you posted but am sure it is a good one. Thank you for reading and taking the time to write your reply...👍

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Robin Williams is in the movie. It's kind of sad but has really beautiful imagery.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Must be a sad day for you-I am so sorry. I hope like the op that there is a continuation of ourselves in a more peaceful, pain-free world. You are not alone.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

That was a rather tough read. Personally, recently had a heart attack, both of my brothers have had serious heart surgeries and we are not that old. So, it kinda hit home.
I hope there is a peace in our futures as our present is a bit unknown. It's nice to think of a future better than our present.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I am so sorry you had a heart attack, I am happy you are here.

I had Mitral Valve Prolapse
Also called: Barlow's syndrome, Floppy valve syndrome, MVP

Somehow it got better on it own.

Sorry this story hit you hard...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Sorry to hear about your friend. How are you holding up? Stupid question but are you okay?

Well, thanks for asking. I'll answer because it may be of general interest. This one was hard, even harder than my parents, I think. I knew her for 35 years. We were colleagues and close, but never lovers. I hired her twice and she was by far the best hire I ever made, totally competent. She was the kindest person you could ever meet and a friend to everyone. I don't think I ever saw her angry. Miffed, maybe, but never brow-furrowed hot angry. She was a better person than I by far.

The thing is, I felt her go. Last night I somehow knew it. I asked her to take me with her, but, of course, we're probably going to different places. :-) I don't really care deeply about many people, and have had many colleagues and friends pass away at this stage in my life. This one leaves a big hole in the Earth. It wasn't unexpected, but it hasn't really hit me yet. I hope to see her again and I would prefer it to be sooner rather than later.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
She sounds like a good one.

When it hits and if you need someone to talk to, remember that you have friends here. Don't hold it all in.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Schuyler, your words are deep. Do you think this was your soul mate? If not you two had a deep connection. I hope you two will see each other again!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have talked to many people who have had NDEs...family members.
Most rational people.
All convinced that what they experienced was not from the brain.
I dont know what they experienced, and I hope not to find out for a very, very long time, but it does make me curious if its true and if so, what could possibly be the science behind it.

top topics

join