It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange situation in France

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I assumed that with the Burlington Cascade Mall shooter that they must have found his rifle somewhere in the mall and perhaps even discovered where he'd hidden it so that he could retrieve it..

And wasn't there an older man with a grey shirt - what happened to that guy?

In almost all of these cases, why does it almost always appear to be a false flag? Sick bastards are still pulling the same old BS and it's so transparent now.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Connecting the dots: last year i openend a thread on how a paramilitary, ex FN (Front National) member delivered weapons to the Paris attackers.

Ex front National delivered weapons

I am not saying Gladio, but...
edit on 26-9-2016 by svetlana84 because: typo

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Something I don't get it, France has been victimized by terror ,Germany has been attacked by terrorism, Belgium also being attacked by terror.

Don´t forget, in germany the three attackers were on psychological medical treatment before their attacks. The munich shooter did it because of Nazi reasons, as we know now. And don´t forget that there was an exercise going on at the time of the munich shootings(i posted a video at that time of the munich police spokesman saying that the exercise was the reason for the many helicopters in the air, at the time of the attack).
But everything was linked to the "IS". By "evidence" on spyPhones, facebook posts, allegedly found self-painted "IS" flags and "evidence" like that...

Just ask youself every time, after every (sometimes prevented in the last second) terror attack:
WHO PROFITS?

And you will see, at the end it´s ONLY big brother who profits!
Not the so called "IS". With every attack they get more bombs on their wannabe califate, more "right hands of Bin Laden´s" die... the so called "IS" doesn´t profit.

It´s only big brother that needs terrorism to survive, to have a reason to be!
If there would be no terrorism, big brother couldn´t grow!
It´s only big brothers that profits!

Now ask yourself if big brother would stage terror attacks, to strengthen it´s powers!
There are lot´s of examples, there is enough evidence worldwide that secret services created false flag attacks. From east to west, from north to south, over the whole world. There has ever been a "Sender Gleiwitz", a "Reichtagsbrand", a "Celler Loch"...

People are feared from terrorism and willing to give away their liberty. Look at what happened in the switzerlands yesterday. The people voted for more surveillance by their secret services. You just have to tell them that terrorism is everytime and everywhere, tell it them 24/7, for months and years, decades. Some day the people will believe that crap, even if nothing happens, even if the people were never involved in anything that has to do with terror, but they will believe what their televisor/MSM tells them everyday for 24hrs.

It seems that people here in western europe feel like they live in Baghdad or Kabul. That´s laughable like german "gangster" rappers talking about "ghetto life" in germany. Show me the ghetto`s in germany, show me the daily terror attacks in the western nations, with several thousands of deaths every year, like in Kabul or Baghdad...
In reality, nobody really is affected from terror, here in europe. We are 500 millions of people here. More people die by falling from the first step of a ladder and breaking their neck while cleaning the windows at one day than people are victims of terror attacks in several years.

But the people are willing to give away their liberties, their freedoms. For alleged "security" they never will get. Because there ever will be terror. Because big brother needs terror attacks like humans need air to breathe!

Big brother wins the game he plays since 9/11, because the people are remote controlled(greetings from Orwells 1984)!

edit on 26 9 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
I am not saying Gladio, but...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

If you are talking about actual Daesh members then I believe that the countries listed above have a higher Muslim population (Certainly now anyway) hence that is where the new arrivals that where meant to enrich the local population decided to settle..

Well ,we have a population of 17 million people and one million Muslims.

I see France has 10 % but Germany 4 % not that I think is important to look at the figures but how we seem to control or communicating with our Muslim countrymen maybe?

I know for a fact that our marines, in Afghanistan had a more humble aproach to the natives there and showed less agression against tribes living there.

We respected their laws and culture and that gave us more advantage to open a honest dialogue with the tribes to establish more safety to our forces over there.

However it doesn't say we say clean of attacks. .

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This is obviously a setup from the government if they quickly admitted what it was. The original Isis members would've been apprehended if the army found out.
edit on 09-10-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well this grabbed my attention, as my family moved to Saumur 13 years ago (lived in the UK before that) and still live here. Good lord.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
ISIS driving white vans seems odd. It there any mention of the description of the men seen getting into the van?

But the Deep State has loads of them...

This is crazy. That French authorities even peddled this "training exercise" tripe is insulting.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think what's happened is that this was a terrorist operation, they don't want to admit that is what it is because it makes them look bad. they don't want to cause any panic by admitting that France has been invaded.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublevel6
I think what's happened is that this was a terrorist operation, they don't want to admit that is what it is because it makes them look bad. they don't want to cause any panic by admitting that France has been invaded.

That makes more sense. Goverments of Europe are trying to get citizens to embrace Muslim refugees! Why a "false flag" operation that would put more strain between refugees and citizens?

And why do you need a "false flag" operation when middle eastern terrorists are willing and able to murder westerners?

ATS: if it's not space aliens, it's a false flag operation. ATS: speculation = evidence?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well this certainly doesn't scream false flag.
People often underestimate France, but people forget they have the French Foreign Legion.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Or people / governments making false flag videos / events do....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

NEVER call the police. There is nothing they can help you with that friends with guns can't help you with 10x better... without killing your dog or getting you locked up in a cage by some freak chance for example. Always know who your neighbors are who are armed and them them on your autodial, because when they are there that is about 10 times faster than the police and 10 times more effective.

If I find that situation I get 10 guys with guns and we lock them in the cave while we figure out what is going on. Of course we separate them immediately for questioning. Be your own boss, like in a democracy. Don't count on morons in government to do anything for you. You are the government in a democracy. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I'm signing your post sentence by sentence.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

I'm glad you point this up. Next thing you know it is probably a Russian or Chinese flag.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
A false flag being set up? I wonder if the people leaving the scene were Middle Eastern looking. Sure makes it seem like a worldwide conspiracy when you consider how a terrorist exercise usually precedes a major event in the States.

Yep, classic false flag creation. Someone dropped a bollock, I hope this goes viral.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well with the equipment left behind, it suggests the 'drill' was inconclusive. Will they conclude or has the operation been ruined because the public has found out about it? Seems an odd story.

Pretty stereotypical of 'terrorist' and caves and video equipment as well. Seems no one knew of it. But passed under a drill would absolutely no soldiers speak out of not being informed of that drill? And in the event it wasn't actually a drill wouldn't there be increased military presence in the area?

I say false flag

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join