It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange situation in France

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Bojay

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: gosseyn

Could it have been a sting operation that was ballsed up by those "nosy neighbours"?

Of course I am joking about nosy neighbours, they absolutely did the right thing. I am just wondering if the place was set up to entice some jihadists they already had on the hook with a base of operations prepared for them.

See who else they could ensnare?

We will likely never know.

you are absoluty right. they find these arab muslim poeple that are ready to do the job while they get paid and at the same time kill some infidels so why not eyhhh??

If you think I was justifying the idea you are wrong. I am simply pointing out that security services very often use sting operations in order to gain intelligence that may be used in operations down the line.

If you meant something else I am afraid i can't work it out.

i dont know what you are talking about all i'am sayn is there are many cases where the Police/FBi/CIA/Secret hand call them what eva know about whats is about to go down and sometime they let it go down and later they create order outta chaos. There is evidence specially in USA that the CIA sometimes even recruit muslim radicals to do the work they already are planing to do.......about that justfyn # i really dont know what you are talking about. Aint nobody justfyn S=#/#&

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
7/7 Training dril-l bombs on subway
9/11 Training drill-planes flying into buildings
Paris attacks- Training drill- mutiple gunshot casualty
www.bloomberg.com...
San Bernadino-training drill (to be fair, it seems as if they practice these a lot in San Bernadino)
www.activistpost.com...
Orlando (Pulse) training drill, mass shooting casualty
www.clickorlando.com...

Is there some sort of a pattern here?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
False flag op busted ?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Yes there does seem an undeniable pattern, but if terrorist have infiltrated governments, why aren't more whistle-blowers alerting the public. I guess in the case of 7/7, you would only need one person to to equip unsuspecting hired players with real bombs. And they wouldn't necessarily have to be working for government, but pretending to be so, as part of the drill. So perhaps global terrorism is easy to implement by compartmentalising real intent, to a very few, to maintain secrecy. Who really benefits from terrorism and why are they hell bent on alienating Muslims, are questions that need answering.

edit on 25-9-2016 by glend because: added

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That's strange and again France seems to be the place it's happening.

Something I don't get it, France has been victimized by terror ,Germany has been attacked by terrorism, Belgium also being attacked by terror .

But the Netherlands still are unaffected by terrorism.
Not that I want this to be happening here ,but do I see some patterns here ?

I like to believe that we have a tight good intervention force that idolized allot of potential threats.

Let's hope it stays that way just saying..
edit on 0b47America/ChicagoSun, 25 Sep 2016 18:23:47 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 25 Sep 2016 18:23:47 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
That's strange and again France seems to be the place it's happening.

Something I don't get it, France has been victimized by terror ,Germany has been attacked by terrorism, Belgium also being attacked by terror .

But the Netherlands still are unaffected by terrorism.
Not that I want this to be happening here ,but do I see some patterns here ?

I like to believe that we have a tight good intervention force that idolized allot of potential threats.

Let's hope it stays that way just saying..

If you are talking about actual Daesh members then I believe that the countries listed above have a higher Muslim population (Certainly now anyway) hence that is where the new arrivals that where meant to enrich the local population decided to settle..

It is well documented that France and Belgium have large Muslim Ghettos where suspected Daesh affiliates resided. I do not believe that Holland has anything close in 2016 regarding these numbers, as the main source for Muslim population in Europe was from 2010.

Since then hundreds of thousands (Millions??) have entered the Union and many went straight for the already highly populated Muslim areas that are in France and Belgium, Germany created its own problem by having a absurd vetting process and liberal way of of dealing with these people hence many resided there.

Since it was very public that Daesh members would be hidden within the migrants it would be commonsense for them to reside in a location that is supporting of their agenda and that would be high populated Muslim areas as lets be honest even the "moderate" Muslims are very welcoming of their terrorist brothers and sisters..

Just my 2PC

RA

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Nice find. Your news find reminded me that 7/7 UK bombing drills were held at the same day, at the same locations, that the real bombings occurred, which is a near mathematically impossible set of circumstances yes!

And that reminds me that there was an air defense drill on the East coast on 9/11. Most of the planes on the cape were in the midwest. Sorry, off topic but a simile.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Best to hide women and children under beds during drills. You just never know.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Have you ever seen The Battle of Algiers? Interesting, nuanced film about terrorism and terror networks. One thing I do remember is that, from the top down, each individual knew only one or two others.. and each had a very small part and little to no knowledge of the rest of the operations.

You make very interesting points. Does anyone benefit from a Holy War between Muslims and Christians?
edit on 25-9-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

And you can't just go around saying "yeah, we set it up because we wanted to convince some terrorists that it was a cool place to start doing terroristy things from". So they said it was an exercise.

I want to believe this is the case.

A sting. A simple sting. That the wrong people happened upon the setup before the targets arrived.

And it would be folly for the local police to let on about that....except to say it was a training exercise.

And you know what? If it results in the 'intended target' being scared off, then it worked to some extent. That guy will not be able to build his pressure cooker in that cave after all.

I say, "Well done, Exercise!"

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

False flag op busted ?

I think it's more "deep undercover sting prematurely interrupted."

At least, I hope so.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Have you ever seen The Battle of Algiers? Interesting, nuanced film about terrorism and terror networks. One thing I do remember is that, from the top down, each individual knew only one or two others.. and each had a very small part and little to no knowledge of the rest of the operations.

You make very interesting points. Does anyone benefit from a Holy War between Muslims and Christians?

No haven't seen Battle of Algiers, sounds interesting, will try hunt it down, thanks. Yes many do benefit from Holy war but it seems less holy and more materialistic in my view...

.Taliban banned coc aine crops in 2000 which was restored after the US invaded Afghanistan. Profit to international drug syndicates are estimated to be over $100 billion annually - CIA Plane Crash;
. World banks clearly don't want Islamic banking which forbids usury;
. War over Syria's gas fields and Russia's pipeline;
. US Military Industrial Complex profits from war not peace;
. Zbigniew Brzezinski 1997 book, the grand chessboard, advocated global zones of percolating violence as a geostrategic vision for American preeminence in the twenty-first century;
. Terrorism allows countries to implement totalitarian rule over populations when their economies are nearing collapse.
edit on 25-9-2016 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

yes, worlds biggest arms dealers. which happen to be the countries responsible for all that mess.
what a coincidence!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen

yes, worlds biggest arms dealers. which happen to be the countries responsible for all that mess.
what a coincidence!

Oh cmon now ...arms dealers are the peaceful guys...you know the whole "if everyone had a gun no one would be shot" kinda logic.....

The movie "lord of war' does a good job of surmising the how and why's of selling weaponry.....Its obvious the U.S make all these weapons to keep in the basement just in case there is a need for them they absolutely do not want to sell them and or make money from them....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It really does stink, even just the nonchalance of the officials about it. Dismiss it casually and hope it will go away. It reeks of Gladio.
I can't help but think of the recent mall shooting where the suspect

Cetin was unarmed and was carrying a satchel with a computer in it. "He was kind of zombie-like," Hawley said.

Doesn't it seem bizarre that he was on security camera entering without a rifle, and leaves without it, and managed to kill 5 people with a .22 (which is pitifully weak), and then acts like a "zombie"? It reeks of MK-ultra. And on top of that, yet another multiple suspect story becomes a lone gunman. False flag city.

a reply to: zosimov
Starting here I listed a good number of drills suspiciously near the actual events.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I live slap bang 3 KM away from Saumur...

This is just a military manouvre carried out by the Gendarmerie and the French national police... NOT THE BLOODY USA (AS USUAL) AS SOME PEOPLE HAVE MANAGED TO TWIST THE THREAD AROUND....

No-one is panicking here around the outskirts of Saumur OR EVEN IN FRANCE... the only people making a BIG thing about this are YOU USA members... get over it and try to respect threads about other countries... YOU are not the only people in the world...

All is cool, fine and dandy...

Thank you

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 26-9-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Sick of selfish close minded people who think they are the only people in the world.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

If it does not blow up while screaming allah snackbar we are simply not interested in this kind of story....

Stop trying to derail the immigrant bashing....

edit on 26-9-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I know right...you get 4 fruits in a row and it gets exciting..

Thats where it is at .....we will have none of this reality rubbish....

edit on Mon Sep 26 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Lagomorphe

If it does not blow up while screaming allah snackbar we are simply not interested in this kind of story....

Stop trying to derail the immigrant bashing....

Oh sorry, I forgot... this site is all about hate...

Hum... right, my missus showed me how to download Candy Crush the other day....

Back to being a sheeple then I guess?

Kindest respects

Lags

I know right...you get 4 fruits in a row and it gets exciting..

Thats where it is at .....we will have none of this reality rubbish....

Bollocks to that...

Finally I will stick to my bottle of multi-vitamin fruit juice with no sugar added lol...

From time to time a decent bottle of Chateau St Georges St Emilion 1966 and a game of chess with a willing partner that has patience...

Erm... why are there two colour sides to chess... Black and white???

Urghhh.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join