It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolphin Belly Flops Onto Teenage Surfer (Australia)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Heck yea man this the kinda fun stuff we expect from our friends on their own continent! Looks like the cetacean wanted to prank a fellow surfer! They both get daze, but hear it from 13 year old Jed Gradisen himself!

Totally wicked, and bless them both for avoiding serious injury. dolphins are so cool, best surfers around!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Dolphins are awesome and very smart although this clip is not a shining example of that . Example .Years ago i took the family out in the boat and spotted a small pod including smallish calves feeding on what appeared to be squid going on the ink in the water . We motored closer and almost immediately dolphins appeared either side of the boat and coaxed us away . About a hundred meters away both pealed off and headed back . Everyone was a winner , the kids got to see the dolphins up very close and they got rid of the pesky humans .
edit on 25-9-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Ha! Better a dolphin flopping out of the waves than a shark ... or two.

Granted this one is South Africa, but the same species hunts in Aussie waters too.

edit on 25-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

damn thats craaazy! I know that was a "life flashing before my eyes" moment there. Oh heck, I saw my life flashing just watching it. I'll take the dolphin belly flop wipeout instead lol .

new topics

top topics

join