It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears 5LB, Amazon Reviews.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed

What an IDIOT!

Here's his review

I Ate The Entire 5 Pound Bag And Am Writing This Review From The Toilet
ByKevon January 23, 2014
Verified Purchase
"It Feels Like Mount Saint Helen's Just Exploded From My butt hole....Why? Oh Why?
-L.A. BEAST

I uttered these fateful words 5 hours ago when the water fountain of diarrhea started to exit my rear end like an exorcism in full progress. I am severely dehydrated and have set a new world record for most poops in a 5 hour period with 9. I am lying on the bathroom floor in the fetal position just like another gentleman who experienced the same thing which he wrote in his review, and I plan on spending the night right where I am. May god have mercy on my insides.

L.A. BEAST

He then rated it 3 out of 5 stars..?!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

This one is my all time favorite. May be offensive to some ATSers...but After several years of knowing about these reviews, I still go back from time to time to get a good laugh from the 3 wolves howling at the moon short reviews.

www.amazon.com...=cm_cr_dp_mb_btm?ie=UTF8

JM

The mountain three wolves moon t-shirt reviews are awesome.

www.amazon.com...=redir_mobile_desktop?ie=UTF8&ref_=aw_cr_t_apparel

The shirt apparently bestows special powers upon the wearer.

Note to self: Get The Mountain Three Wolf Moon t-shirt for self for Christmas, and generate a whole new lifestyle and social life in 2017.

I think the key to it is the addition of the extra, third wolf, as there was a two-wolf variant that did not produce the same results or receive as favorable reviews. ; )

More on the Three Wolf Moon T-shirt

Three Wolf Moon is a T-shirt featuring three wolves howling at the moon. The numerous satirical reviews for this on Amazon.com have become an Internet phenomenon. The T-shirt was designed by artist Antonia Neshev.

en.wikipedia.org...

Review

Three wolves is just two wolves plus another wolf

I had a two-wolf shirt for a while and I didn't think life could get any better. I was wrong. Life got 50% better, no lie.

edit on 25-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: athousandlives
Lol! Thanks for bringing this back to me, somewhere in there there's also this: Uranium Ore
its got some funny questions and reviews too,

Thank you for sharing that. Also very funny! Lots of good laughs at these Amazon Reviews. Some people are absolutely hilarious!

Great Product, Poor Packaging
By Patrick J. McGovern on May 14, 2009

I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty.

Counts as part of your 5 a day.
By Jammer on July 17, 2014
Magic stuff. Been taking 1 spoon a day for 3 weeks. I can now type this review using all 12 fingers.

So glad I don't have to buy this from Libyans in parking lots at the mall anymore.

I got a free cat in the box with this ...
By Ellya on August 23, 2014
I got a free cat in the box with this purchase but I'm not sure if I should open it to see if the cat is ok.

rated 4 stars

Uranium Ore

Product Features
Radioactive Ore Sample (NORM) Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials
License Exempt - low radioactivity Uranium ore sample size and CPM activity will vary.
Useful for testing Geiger counters and performing nuclear experiments
Shipping compiles to NRC and postal regulations
Radioactive minerals are for educational and scientific use only.

Product Description

Radioactive sample of uranium ore.

The ore sample material is Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM).
Counts Per Minute (CPM) activity rate listed on the label is determined using a GCA-07W Digital Geiger Counter that has an NRC certification. Activity level includes all radiation types: alpha, beta and gamma. Uranium Ore samples are useful for testing Geiger Counters.

License exempt. Uranium ore sample size and CPM activity will vary. Shipped in labeled metal container as shown.

Shipping Information: We are always in compliance with Section 13 from part 40 of the NRC Nuclear Regulatory Commission rules and regulations and Postal Service regulations specified in 49 CFR 173.421 for activity limits of low level radioactive materials. The item is shipped in accordance with Postal Service activity limits specified in Publication 52. Radioactive minerals are for educational and scientific use only. Images SI Inc., manufacturing electronic instruments and kits for over 25 years.

Please note: Pictures of Geiger counters testing uranium ore sample and other picture(s) of nuclear equipment sold by Images SI Inc. are not included with uranium ore.

www.amazon.com...=pd_sbs_325_3?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B000796XXM&pd_rd_r=YQB5C7B5H86E3GHWN8XB&pd_rd_w=PZl0z&pd_r d_wg=PnX80&psc=1&refRID=YQB5C7B5H86E3GHWN8XB

edit on 25-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

This is the best thing ever. I havent read anything so intently in years.

I cant stop. This is by far the funniest compilation of human experience ever put together.

I am laughing carelessly in public like a mad man.

For the last hour and change, I have been truly happy.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Perfect!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Three Wolf Moon

Now the ad on top of ATS from Amazon is reminding me that I promised to buy it for myself for Christmas to start a whole new life on the right footing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join