It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu - Meeting With Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Saturday, September 24, 2016

Isn't this Unusual? Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are scheduled Sunday to meet separately with Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. They are just Presidential CANDIDATES at this point.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

Are Trump/Clinton seeking his endorsement? Or, did he request the meetings, in order to have some influence over the Presidential election. Maybe Netanyahu is jealous of Russia stealing more of the spotlight during this election cycle. He's always struck me as being somewhat pompous, with an over-inflated sense of his, and Israel's importance, on the world stage.

I'm sure Trump won't brown-nose the guy... but Hillary? She'll be wearing his favorite perfume and ready to offer Netanyahu whatever the U.S. taxpayers can afford to give him. (i.e. Sky's the limit.)

-CareWeMust

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump will have to brown-nose Israel. He is representing the party known for brown-nosing the country and it's leader.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Which should prove interesting considering the love the alt-right has for Jewish people. Both their AIPAC speeches though were totally strongman bully BS.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well after Nuttinbutayahoo and His Zionist™ buddies got Obummer to 'give' our 51st State, Israel another $38 BILLION over 10 years for 'defense' (You know to build up their defense which We bought for them in the first place...)

Then I'm certain Mr. Nuttinbutayahoo will tell both of these CROOKS that the "Jew in Jerusalem needs them" of course discounting the whole part in The Torah that prevents the Jew from occupying Lands that God hadn't given them; God took the land away and only God can restore their land...

Thumbnail: How much $$$ is this going to cost the US Taxpayer???

Shalom

P.S. Hillary could pay $6B of this tab if She found the "missing" $6B when She was Head of State..

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Trump will have to brown-nose Israel. He is representing the party known for brown-nosing the country and it's leader.

Umm have you forgotten almost the whole republican party dissociate Trump because he doesn't follow their playbook?
He will most likely do the opposite the neocons do just to prove a point and garner votes....

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Old Hillary is just there for a payoff I'm sure, some sucker liberal Jewish votes! Ok-vey!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Umm have you forgotten almost the whole republican party dissociate Trump because he doesn't follow their playbook?
He will most likely do the opposite the neocons do just to prove a point and garner votes....

so he's gonna strangle him to death then sodomise his corpse?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It will be interesting to watch how, unless he manages to completely dodge (thanks softball media), Trump talks about Israel considering his ties with Russia and Russia's ties with Iran.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Lol, they have to meet with the middle manager. If I were Trump, I'd tell nutinyahoo nuthin', until after the election. Then I'd tell him, "You have the materials for making glass in your country, sand right? Now go pound it."

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/24.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are scheduled Sunday to meet separately with Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Thats what I thought when I read the title, they'll meet separately . But on the same day so he can go back and forth. Highest bidder sort of thing...

How much money will you give us, how many countries will you attack for us.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Liberal Jews aren't generally big fans of Netanyahu and are pro two state solution.
edit on 9/24/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

It's not unusual for candidates to meet with the Israeli PM.

However, Israel seems to have a stronghold on the U.S. which I still find puzzling.

Is it the influence of Mossad or Majestic 12 and beyond, as in off-world and/or deep underground? To me, it goes way beyond the surface of things.

My guess would be that Netanyahu is going to lay down the unseen/unwritten law to Trump and Clinton. Co-operate with Israel... or else.

edit on 24-9-2016 by tweetie because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Unfortunately, we can't be done with Israel until we get all our forces out of the ME. We need the bases we have there and their airspace.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

It's their location.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Trump is falling right in to line with the GOP. He is playing their game now.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Netanyahu, Trump and Putin walk into a bar .... awkward!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It's only ackward when you realize Putin is bare-chested, riding Trump like a bear, and Netanyahu is holding Trump's leash.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

And I'm the barman who pissed in all of their drinks.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Unfortunately, we can't be done with Israel until we get all our forces out of the ME. We need the bases we have there and their airspace.

The US has bases in Turkey, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, etc. Your point was again? Israel is like a black hole that swallow money for nothing.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Forget safe spaces, we need sanity zones. Good grief!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join