It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Damning Ghost Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this video of a ghost walking around in Disneyland. I want you guys to tell me is this a hoax, camera effects, artifacts or what. In my opinion I believe this is the real deal because in 2014 these things whatever name you want to call them showed themselves to me in that form they would walk through walls and even walk through my physical body. I won't get into to much detail about my experience with them because I want you guys to focus on the video not of myself. But I would love to hear your opinion on this video and what it could be.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

To embed the video, click the YouTube icon above the comment box, 2nd from the right, and copy ONLY the text AFTER the = sign in the YouTube link.

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v= jnjibWcbV2o

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Now while I am supportive of the idea of the supernatural and ghost this appears to be a spot light of some sort. It could be from a helicopter or more likely a rotating spot light like you see at movie premiers, carnivals and other events.

As you can see in at least the 3 last screens the "ghost" stretches from a point of origin around the bottom of the screen all the way to the top of the screen. I would venture to guess that the spot light is located just off screen in the third monitor shown, you can see what appears to be a generator on that screen that would be the likely power source.

Just my opinion though.

On second viewing it is a ride control bank that I thought was a generator. And in monitors 1 and 4 it does look vaguely humanoid maybe I'm wrong.
edit on 24-9-2016 by crimsongod21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've seen this before, to me it seems pretty legit.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

A generator as a source of power for a spotlight? In Disney World?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This video has been the subject of threads here before.
IIRC, it was debunked as being a rerecorded security camera tape and the 'ghost' was traces of a person walking across the grounds in a previous recording.

I will look for the old threads.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
um i hate to tell you guys this but that appears to be the haunted house ride at disneyland. At least it sure looks like yhe front of the ride. They have holograms all over the ride and house.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Sigh. Its the haunted house ride at disneyland. Notice the tombstones in the upper left corner in the front yard. Noticeable just before the camera zooms in.

Holograms.

Google images of the house. Same place.
edit on 24-9-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I first saw this ghost video many years ago. I thought it was legit until i found this guy on youtube.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Maybe camera hoxery. But its also the front entrance to the damned haunted house ride
That happens to have holograms roaming around the front of it. Coincidence????

The guy in the video may be right but its strange he didnt go one step simpler and realize its video footage of the damed haunted house ride.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes portable spot lights require a power source often time much larger than a typical 120v outlet would be sufficient to provide. Our local amusement park often times during special events will have them out there.

That being said in my edit I did retract my statement of seeing a generator it looked more like a control station for a ride. Which makes sense as it is being stated now that this video was taken at the entrance to a ride.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

edit on 24-9-2016 by Nostradumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well, I'll be damned.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Sigh. Its the haunted house ride at disneyland. Notice the tombstones in the upper left corner in the front yard. Noticeable just before the camera zooms in.

Holograms.

Google images of the house. Same place.

Sigh. How does merely identifying the locality explain the nature of this phenomenon? You are not trying to suggest that Disney keeps its holograms still running throughout the night when all visitors have gone home, are you? If so, what a waste of electricity!

If you want to debunk, at least make your explanation sensible as well as plausible.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

If you notice in the screen that is located in the lower left corner or the third screen that is zoomed in on there is a control panel for what appears to be a ride it is lit up like a Christmas tree. While I'm not saying it is left on every night or even that it was intentionally left on the night of this recording it is the most plausible answer.

As I stated before the "ghost" emits a light that stretches from the top of the screen to the bottom lending plausibility to it being one of the holograms that feature in the attraction.

While I cannot confirm with 100% certantity that is what it is, the facts line up in such a way to lend enough credence to the theory to mark it as not only possible but plausible. Could it be a ghost yes, do the facts lead me to believe that it is a ghost at this time no they do not.

I am open for some one to explain what I'm seeing in a way that can account for what I am seeing and still adds up to ghost until then it is mistaken identification.

I would also be interested in seeing if anyone can find the patterns that the holograms travel and see if the coarse lines up with our ghost friend here. That would possibly be the most damming evidence for or against.

new topics

top topics

join