It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum particles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This is my thesis. I have no one else to tell this to. My family and friends do not care about this stuff. But I need to pass on knowledge. And prove myself wrong. Good luck.

Emc2 is old news but still explaining our universe. But quantum particles refuse to obey these laws.

Imagine our universe like programming in a game or movie. God uses the same laws of science we all live with everyday.

The grid of space-time is multiplied by almost light.

The grid of space-time is not all encompassing.

Space-time only gets so small.

But that's all we know.

Fundamental particles are so small that they do not even exist in our world of space-time.

These particles exist without mass.

But a few of them together start making atoms, then molecules.

That's all I have at the moment.

Fundamental particles do not exist in our world of space-time.

That's the beginning of my theory.

great debate

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

Most of these concepts are described and given a more full explanation through mathematics and measurement.

The minimum limitations on magnitudes relate strongly to the Planck constant of 6.62607004 × 10^-34 m2 kg / s. Below these sizes, measurement is meaningless and other principles operate rather than Newtonian mechanics.

The only particles, with experimental verification that they are massless, are Photons which have no mass at a standstill, but only really exist at the speed of light. This gives them a "relativistic mass" (not a real mass) measured as momentum.

The current most-favoured system of physics is called the standard model. It has a high degree of internal consistency supporting its conclusions and concepts from many separate interrelated 'angles' of understanding and mathematics. It is strongly predictive, which means that we can take the equations, put in known 'seed' values and get valid numbers out that we can then verify experimentally and that are in total agreement.

The standard model appears to be nearly complete with the addition of the Higgs mechanism, a way of giving mass to a structure that before that didn't really have that.

Cheers for thinking!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Emc2 is old news but still explaining our universe. But quantum particles refuse to obey these laws.

All particles obey the laws of relativity.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
George Box said that "all models are wrong, but some are useful", and I have yet to see a model that contradicts that assertion. So my question is whether your model is more wrong or less wrong than the models I already have, and is it useful for anything? If so I'd like to know how it's more useful than the models I already have, and if not, I'm not sure why you think your model is needed.

top topics

join