It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have been lied to : Christians , Muslims , Jews - all worship the same God

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: irenialilivenka

I guarantee you neither us or any human is "the Clue to wisdom."

We sure are, God said that all we had to do is ask. And he would answer and make us see. The thing is peopel dont ask, they only pray and make demands.

There is a reason why god said that we shouldnt go to men/scholars and Kings for answers. Because you will end up knowing nothing usefull.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

correct introspection externally without time is the key as are our female dependent on sex or male companions its complex but the journey is awaiting if chosen

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

Is dark, black matter, explanation, or the origin of both our thought and creation, then religion, is eternal in our combined thought, as a creation through the matter, that is existence, that we created, so have we then created God to look at the reflection of itself ????

So we are definitely not Gods but an image potential of that potential to unravel through experience our carbon footprint if you want of Love, Compassion, Truth, Acceptance, Forgiveness, Understanding this is no Lie only our choice, free will to decide, at what ever level, we decide to live and embrace, that, that we have been freely given to explore, without blame as to blame is to again mirror our own insecurity image reflection that we will see around us as an opposite but reflection of our-self endless re-flectional mirrors of ourselves to accept or ignore the answer is always in plain sight if we choose to listen both internally and externally but generally we choose not to listen to ourselves a book can help music can friends can but ultimately you can only help yourself without influence to explore who and what you are is to listen and accept and adapt for yourself with Love, Compassion, Truth, Acceptance, Forgiveness and Understanding of you

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

SOME SITES OF INTEREST IN THE UNRAVELLING ONLY GUIDES !!!!

www.revelatorium.com...

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

archive.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Going to have to disagree with you and end this boring conversation.

There is no "Clue of wisdom" and it is gibberish, meaningless.

If you meant key to wisdom, also, not an actual thing. It is a philosophical concept but no real key to wisdom exists.

If it did it wouldn't be a person though. That is for damn sure.

Lol, clue to wisdom, clue of wisdom, completely meaningless statement. Seriously, it doesn't mean anything.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: irenialilivenka

If you meant key to wisdom, also, not an actual thing. It is a philosophical concept but no real key to wisdom exists.

Lol, clue to wisdom, clue of wisdom, completely meaningless statement. Seriously, it doesn't mean anything.

You dont have to agree With me at all. I Guess you lay in the sun a lot to work on Your wisdom.

Good Luck With that.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The title in this thread also sounds like billionaire Ted Turner (founder of CNN) in the video below (after 2:22):
Current events-The End of False Religion is imminent!

I recommend starting the playlist a few videos earlier to see the context though.
edit on 29-1-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic
Sadly the video you posted didn't say who made it or for what purpose.

it was obvious that whom ever did make the video was against a global religion, I'm not saying I am for a global religion, I'm just saying that if someone is against something and makes a video against it, you can't necessarily trust what is in the video.

It's like watching CNN or InfoWars to gauge how good Trump is doing - they both will most likely give very different views.

edit on 30-1-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: irenialilivenka

You dont have to agree With me at all. I Guess you lay in the sun a lot to work on Your

wisdom.

Good Luck With that.

What,in the name of Christ, are you talking about?

What makes you think I am concerned with people agreeing with me or not?

edit on 1-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join