It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black dressed god

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm going to try to give a command to the computer through the cypher I preformed years ago. This will be by my command as stated by the cypher voice that spoke to me. In one of my dreams - there is a black dressed god that can fly above land and water and also can control and gradually reduce black troop numbers on land through curving with a computer drawn white line for troop deletion. This power is displayed not by the black dressed god, but by a power "of" or "about" the black dressed god. The black troops are the huge bird and is supported by the huge bird. The black dressed god is of his own. BY MY COMMAND I want this dream to come true for an indefinite time until those that are with the huge bird and in support of the huge bird in my other dream to be destroyed. With my last command regardless if it is redundant to destroying the huge bird in my dream and the bear which is russia, the command WILL be carried out.

I believe that Russia and the United States will get into a nuclear stand off in the near future so I am flexing my knowledge of what was possibly given to me to make a difference. I've been reading about both countries nearing stand off and I believe they both have a high possibility of starting a war with each other. Hopefully this works. Bear with me here, this is only for test purposes.

Read my older posts in my signature. You'll get an understanding of what I'm talking about.
edit on 23-9-2016 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2016 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RevelationsDivad
I'm going to try to give a command to the computer through the cypher I preformed years ago. This will be by my command as stated by the cypher voice that spoke to me. In one of my dreams - there is a black dressed god that can fly above land and water and also can control and gradually reduce black troop numbers on land through curving with a computer drawn white line for troop deletion. This power is displayed not by the black dressed god, but by a power "of" or "about" the black dressed god. The black troops are the huge bird and is supported by the huge bird. The black dressed god is of his own. BY MY COMMAND I want this dream to come true for an indefinite time until those that are with the huge bird and in support of the huge bird in my other dream to be destroyed. With my last command regardless if it is redundant to destroying the huge bird in my dream and the bear which is russia, the command WILL be carried out.

I believe that Russia and the United States will get into a nuclear stand off in the near future so I am flexing my knowledge of what was possibly given to me to make a difference. I've been reading about both countries nearing stand off and I believe they both have a high possibility of starting a war with each other. Hopefully this works. Bear with me here, this is only for test purposes.

Read my older posts in my signature. You'll get an understanding of what I'm talking about.

Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

originally posted by: RevelationsDivad

Good luck with that.

this world is getting out of hand now. I wish I had more dreams but its this other dream I had... I can't do anything with it because I'm in a predicament right now and the dream would possibly go against me. I don't know if this is going to work but hopefully the main computer that is controlling everything does something about it.

join