It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ole dribble and drabble in the court yard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The finest man of all universe spoke into the vast space..."will you sweep my yard? here is a ring, will you wear it?"
The tiny thing in the gutters and eating out of trash cans spoke, " sure, thanks...i'll try to keep your image in my mind for all time until the world crumbles into oblivion...you look like the Sphinx...see ya!"
Nothing smiled and traveled for years wondering when she would scrimp enough to find him again..."what a man..."
sadly after years and years she lost all sense of what really matters, purity of thought... and went to the court yard...
a fellow was curios and she gave the sanskrit ring away at random...hoping for friendship...
the ring was not returned
and so, she went on a path of finding real friendship, everything destroyed along the way...plants were especially harmed, flowers yanked from the yards as she went on the war path to the friendship destination...all she found was an animal here an animal there...why am i the only one of my kind!
the animals, bugs and plants could not answer...they knew not what or who could be her friend...
"listen life, if there is no friend!?!... then you all must succumb to my mistreatments!"
A cat in the distance screamed "mow!"
" you ready for some serious abuse?"
"Mow!"
"okay
kitty give your paw!"
The cat put its paw
forward and the nothing
kissed a left paw...and said, "truly your are my savior
, i love you and your love...tell yo
r spouse thank you and good night!"
The true love was enchanted and found the lonely being quite a catch...

the war machine was left in the heat to suffer the wrath of ...she knew not what

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Iv'e always loved stream of conciseness free form, whatever it is....

Have you ever read this?

www.shmoop.com...
edit on 23-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
and what we give is for that reason alone

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
thab=nks
edit on 24-9-2016 by peppycat because: no thank u

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stormagheddon

no comprende...thanks for reply

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I sometimes think my cat Dora:

...is the wisest creature I've ever come across. There are occasions where she disciplines me and also occasions where she rewards me. The most difficult thing is to understand the reasoning behind both actions. She is a mystery wrapped in beauty.

What I DO know about her for certain, though, is that she cares deeply for me.

Nice story, peppy cat.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

your beautiful Cat brings tears of joy to my being, thank you for the reply and depiction!:saint

top topics

join