It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google "American Inventors" - Mandela Effect LOL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
....?

Is it just me, no, yes?

Am I going crazy?

Is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Something something....

edit on 23-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

What do you mean?

Are you saying most American inventors can be seen as sharks once you delve?

What on Earth do you mean?

America has invented plenty of things, soda pop, the telephone... Al Gore invented the internet for goodness sake!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Open your eyes!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Open your eyes!

So it's just me then? Ok..... I'm gonna go take a nap.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
WTF!!!!!

Aside from Ben Franklin (page 3), they're nearly ALL black, women or they were already inventors whom later immigrated here.

And the best part of all.............. they have GOOGLE in there. Does this mean their 'Skynet' projects are fianlly coming to a head and are now inventing things?!?! Oh, on that note they also have IBM on there, whom are just about as 'notorious' for the human cognition wannabe level projects.

Okay they did manage to squeeze Freemason Thomas Edison on the first page. Didn't notice him right away the B&W.
edit on 23-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The Wright Brothers don’t make the top 50 American inventors, according to Google.

www.unz.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here goes some random bits from my scratchpads abut Google's SJW agenda:

Google Announce Support For #BlackLivesMatter: ‘We Need Racial Justice Now’
www.breitbart.com...

“[Google] is directly engaged in Hillary Clinton’s campaign” warned WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange in June. “[They are] personally at the top aligned with Hillary Clinton’s election campaign and almost certainly once Hillary Clinton becomes president, those people in Google, like Jared Cohen, will be placed into positions around the new Clinton presidency”.

Google pumps $2.35 million into racial justice projects, including #BlackLivesMatter video app
www.siliconbeat.com...

"Jacquelline Fuller, 47, did not set out to work in philanthropy, let alone run one of the biggest corporate giving programmes. But as managing director of Google.org – the internet search engine’s charitable arm – she is in charge of spending $100m a year on charitable projects, a sum that dwarfs the average donation by UK-based FTSE 100 companies of £3m, according to the Charitable Aid Foundation. ...Google’s charitable chief: ‘I have a strong sense of social justice’ "
www.theguardian.com...

Google Grant To Fund CofC Race and Social Justice Initiatives
www.charlestonchronicle.net...
"The Avery Research Center for African American History and Culture at The College of Charleston has received a grant from Google it will use to jump start the Race and Social Justice Initiative.
The initiative will be led by Avery, the African American Studies Program, Addelestone Library and the Lowcountry Digital History Initiative. "

Benetech
www.google.org...
Human rights actors increasingly rely on diverse and new information streams, yet they have no sector-specific toolsets or protocols to help them to manage their information, share knowledge, and protect the data they collect. Benetech was awarded $800,000 for the development of technology tools to advance human rights abuse research and action. With this support, Benetech is leading a human rights technology and data consortium and advisory committee to devise technical requirements for a comprehensive human rights information platform. Benetech will develop open source prototypes for testing in the field. A secure, open source platform for the collection, annotation, analysis, and preservation of multi-format evidence and testimonials by human rights actors will empower them to leverage that data to advance their goals. This project will serve social justice groups, civil society organizations, journalists, activists, and researchers.

www.snopes.com...
App in the Face
"Google did not give a $500,000 grant to Black Lives Matter, but their donation to the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights will be used to fund a campaign run by BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors."

www.opensocietyfoundations.org...
Soros Economic Development Fund, Omidyar Network, and Google.org Launch Small to Medium Enterprise Investment Company for India

Social justice warrior forces Google to drop .bro extension in Brotli due to it being misogynistic
siliconangle.com...
"When does the file extension .bro come with sexist, evil, female-hating misogynistic overtones? ...Apparently it does when you live in the social justice-obsessed world of Silicon Valley with Google being forced to replace the extension in its new Brotli file compression software."

Google Gives $3 Million in Grants to Fight for Social Justice and Reform
offtheblocknews.com...
"Last year, Google.org announced an effort to support organizations working for social justice reforms, giving grants to #BlackLivesMatter and other social justice groups. Today, Google.org announced an expansion of that effort. With $3 million in grants, Google.org is partnering with San Francisco’s My Brother and Sister’s Keeper (MBSK) program; Oakland’s Roses in Concrete Community School; the tech-enabled college success startup, Beyond12; and the national Equal Justice Initiative, headed up by Bryan Stevenson."

Black Googler Network fuels inclusion at Google
googleblog.blogspot.com...
"On February 1 we kicked off Black History Month with a Doodle recognizing the remarkable life of Frederick Douglass and a new collection of Black history archives on the Cultural Institute. Googlers around the world have joined in the celebrations, hosting film screenings, spoken word performances, speaker series, and participating in community service. These efforts have been driven by the Black Googler Network (BGN), one of Google’s largest employee resource groups with 12 branches worldwide. BGN focuses on empowering the Black community at Google and beyond. BGN Googlers work on many different teams, participating in BGN as volunteers or in their 20 percent time. They run service trips to communities in need, provide professional development and mentorship programs, convene dialogues on topics affecting the Black community, and help Googlers connect with each other and develop a sense of community. They’ve also driven social justice movements across the company, including solidarity for #BlackLivesMatter and $2.35 million in funding from Google.org for racial justice innovators."

REVEALED: "Social justice warrior B.S." has cost Google a quarter BILLION dollars (so far)
www.therebel.media...
"But a new PBS documentary shows Google spending a quarter of a billion dollars importing failed social justice warrior B.S. about race and gender into its successful culture of meritocracy and science. Well, the program includes an interview with a smart, successful black woman who worked at Google for nine years, long before this "social justice" stuff ever started. Why did she quit? ...She says it was because people started asking her if she was an affirmative action quota hire!"

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't read too much into it. The list is generated using their algorithms.

If you google "black american inventors" or "African american inventors" you will see the list is almost identical, minus the white people.

That is because the inventors in the list are commonly referred to as "African/black American Inventors, whereas Edison is just an "Inventor".

If anything it shows how we can't see past race even though race doesn't necessarily have to do with their accomplishments.

edit on 23-9-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
We are unfortunately a race driven country. Inventors are of all shades. But like primespickle said it was your use of key words. Tptb want to keep our heads in the sand and our wrists in bond which is why our media coverage is as such. It pays to keep us fighting and lowly. If everyone could just hate everyone equally like I do we could move forward and make some real progress. The problem is most people are still just force fed by their families and that's where prejudice lies. Tradition and family.
edit on 24-9-2016 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: I can't spell!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

If anything it shows how we can't see past race even though race doesn't necessarily have to do with their accomplishments.

No, its not really that. I am in an inter-mixed marriage, and I do not see color or race at all unless Im online or watching the news. They are currently brewing a race war and I suspect this is part of it...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Not much traction to this thread even though it has been years and the topic has gone unaddressed by google. The search results are still the same.

Something is off with their algorithms on this one.

They should have patched this mess by now...

to the op and posters

new topics

top topics

join