It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: We Cannot End Terrorism Without Gun Control

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Oh heck NO! We can't defeat terrorism without "gun control"! With gun control all we'd have to do is SURRENDER....😕

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
So she wants a war on firearms. Fine, take for example the war on drugs, now we have more drugs. The war on illiteracy, now we are more illiterate. So, war on guns = more guns, just not legally registered firearms. Sounds like chiraq to me.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Let's not deal with why citizens are being radicalized when being brought up, returning to or visiting ME countries. Of course not, because they are the whole of these people(Clintons, Bushs and their administrations) that helped to harbor and create the mess there.
edit on 23-9-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2016 by dreamingawake because: being*

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
When you outlaw reason, the reasonable will be criminals.

She's gunning for a civil war AND a war with russia? At the same time?

That seems smart.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Usually when someone is a danger on the roads they don't get a license.
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Right. Except 90% or more of the people who kill with cars were all deemed safe and licensed to drive, including the ones who intended to kill. Try again. Automobiles are certainly more dangerous than firearms.
a reply to: hillbilly4rent
think 80% lowers.
edit on 9-23-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Gun control...BECAUSE we will protect you so well...
ANY SJW articulating that will deserve the responses, however unwarranted.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
So she wants a war on firearms. Fine, take for example the war on drugs, now we have more drugs. The war on illiteracy, now we are more illiterate. So, war on guns = more guns, just not legally registered firearms. Sounds like chiraq to me.

Don't forget the war on terror- now we've got "lone gunman" style shootings every few weeks.
Of course, I'm pretty sure they're fabricated government operations, unlike the... oh, wait. Surprise!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Why did you only post the Breitbart editorial and not the actual quote from Clinton?

But I’m looking at violence broadly. … It’s also why I’ve advocated gun-safety reform, like comprehensive background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, closing the online loophole—because, you know, it’s not only terrorists we need to be worried about. Terrorism is part of it, but gun violence kills 33,000 Americans a year. … We’ve got to get serious about stemming violence and terrorism in every way we can.

Doesn't seem to say the same thing the Breitbart quote used in the OP does it? It doesn't say anything about banning guns because terrorism or even banning guns at all. Only wanting to address the 33,000 deaths a year related to gun violence.

But keep spouting the lies from the OP instead of the facts.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I am telling you straight, there is no connection between the availability of guns, and the ability for an individual to carry out a terror attack.

My nation has been attacked, and we have some of the most prohibitive gun laws anywhere in the allegedly civilised world.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

So Hillary, I take it that all the other surveillance measures that have been legalised since 911 dont work either??

I suppose you will also be saying something like "we need gun control to protect children" too a if this dont work?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Just think of gun owners like a bowl of skittles with 3 of them poisoned.... it will make gun banning easier to understand.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Why did you only post the Breitbart editorial and not the actual quote from Clinton?

But I’m looking at violence broadly. … It’s also why I’ve advocated gun-safety reform, like comprehensive background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, closing the online loophole—because, you know, it’s not only terrorists we need to be worried about. Terrorism is part of it, but gun violence kills 33,000 Americans a year. … We’ve got to get serious about stemming violence and terrorism in every way we can.

Doesn't seem to say the same thing the Breitbart quote used in the OP does it? It doesn't say anything about banning guns because terrorism or even banning guns at all. Only wanting to address the 33,000 deaths a year related to gun violence.

But keep spouting the lies from the OP instead of the facts.

I wish there was an online loophole. Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass it is to buy a firearm online? Keeps the prices artificially high, though.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Maybe this thread should have been entitled...

"Hillary Clinton: We Cannot End the Free World without Me as President"

(in the background) "Hey, tell the Chinese emissary we take checks, MasterCard/VISA and American Express...oh, and cash of course!! Make funds payable to the Clinton Foundation, LLC, okay?"

edit on 9/24/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
if you want to stop terrorism, control yourself, and quit arming "rebels"

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

exactly

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Just think of gun owners like a bowl of skittles with 3 of them poisoned.... it will make gun banning easier to understand.

Well done

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

That's right , gun control in the form of free education and training and a free gun to every citizen !

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Pushing gun control in order to end terrorism is akin to invading Iraq for their weapons of "mass destruction" in order to end terrorism. These politicians have no clue, and they are just here to push their own agenda against the will of the people. At least Trump is "with US".

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Allenb83

Pushing gun control to end terrorism is like pushing disco to end male pattern baldness.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
You cannot end terrorism with gun control, because they'll control their own.

Duh.

Are people really that stupid?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join