It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: We Cannot End Terrorism Without Gun Control

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: MysticPearl
That literally makes no sense.

Not connected at all.

That's like suggesting to end the obesity epidemic we need tougher standards for car emissions.

lMAO!!! Really??? How Many Mass shootings have been done with.......wait for it...............LEGALLY PURCHASED WEAPONS!

How many people have been run over by legally purchased cars?

Or killed by legally purchased knives?

Or fists?

Bring down the hammer and ban them all then. Or hell, just ban death.
edit on 23-9-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Not connected at all.

That's like suggesting to end the obesity epidemic we need tougher standards for car emissions.

lMAO!!! Really??? How Many Mass shootings have been done with.......wait for it...............LEGALLY PURCHASED WEAPONS!

Or fists?

Usually when someone is a danger on the roads they don't get a license.

Do you need to take a gun theory test and a gun usage test to buy a gun?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

No.

Do you need to take a driver's test to get behind the wheel of a car? No.

Will laws stop criminals? No.

Who do you call to stop criminals? People with guns.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
And pressure cookers !!!

Absolutely!!!
I started a thread about it last week...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Christosterone

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

No.

Do you need to take a driver's test to get behind the wheel of a car? No.

Will laws stop criminals? No.

Who do you call to stop criminals? People with guns.

You're moving the goalposts.

You responded about "legally purchased vehicles"...
From a post talking about "legally purchased guns"...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You don't need a driver's license to purchase a car. So what's your point then?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I am glad she says things like this. The 2nd issue will bring voters who sat out last cycle to the polls. I hope she yells her position to the sky. Her terrorist record sucks, she lets our people die because of lack of basic security. She wants an open border. She wants to take americans 2nd ammendment rights.

KEEP TELLING US WHAT YOU WILL DO HILLARY!!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Not connected at all.

Or fists?

My wife is an inner city ER physician in the 7th largest market in the US...

You would be shocked how many illegal drivers kill law abiding Americans...

It is a staggering site to see an ER at night...the amount of criminal debauchery and evil is unfathomable...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

That just confirms her mental "condition". She really wants to mess everything just to make her puppeteers happy, and that comes from someone who never had a gun. I understand now the poor husband.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Policies for ending terrorism should begin with secure borders.. Take all the law abiding citizen's guns away and make the gangs and the cartels happy which is probably the plan all along.. First the guns, then the internet, and finally the thought police.. Many will be safe though for they never have an original thought unless it is inspired by the great MSM arm of the government.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Gun control and the no-flu list are different. The no-fly part is that you cant own a gun if you are on the FBIs and DHSs no fly list . That law is already on the books , and has been . Now to try and get those agencies to enforce them.
You knew that of course. Just idle banter again.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I wonder what she would say about all of the murders that have been prevented with CCW? Governments and individuals can always illegally import weapons, after these laws are made. Some would get busted, but the ones who are allowed to get away with it would still supply arms and munitions to the terrorists.

The fact is that the US Military is strong enough that if there ever was to be an attempt at rebellion or Civil War again, the pea shooters that the private citizens have wouldn't have near the killing capacity high-altitude bombs from drones.

The fact is that if all projectile weapons were made illegal, it would be possible to control the public in more fearsome ways.

Just look at the felons who lose their "gun rights" with gun involved crimes, and other felonies. The recidivism rate with gun-related convicts is exceptionally high. If they can get guns that are illegal for them now (with laws that make it illegal for them), then they will be able to get guns after there is a full-on ban. It's just common sense.

If the guns were made illegal, think of what a cash cow that would become! Prices on all of that equipment would go up >1000%, and felonies would rise greatly for the prison corporations that are collecting profits on inmate labor. Then you would have more gov't contractors, etc., etc., etc.. Wrong idea completely.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The pro gun control people just can't help themselves.

They tie as many issues as possible to gun control.

Getting crazy.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yup, you are right on this issue. They are the same here.

Donald and Hillary agree nearly the same and people are falling for it just like the 2 party system is rigged. Both parties want the same thing but just get there differently

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
give me a break Im sure a huge percentage of gun related deaths occur in big cities where guns are hard to get LEGALLY yet the murders still occur. Im equally confident that a majority of gun deaths occur be people who should not have a gun!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Molon labe!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

There have been more shooting in Chicago this year by gang members with illegal guns, than there have been deaths from mass shootings with legally bought guns, in 20 years.
Why isn't the Democrats doing something about that. Why aren't they concentrating on those illegal guns, instead of trying to make it harder for me, a CCL holder, to buy a weapon or ammo?

Why do they leave the criminals alone and go after the average law abiding citizen?

Hmmm. Posted this 40 minutes ago and still no answer. And I really don't expect one other than "But...but...Guns!!"
edit on 23-9-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Then why do they keep supplying guns to the Syrian terrorists that eventually end up with ISIS. She can't wait to get into power and be dictator of the USA.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Government can only confiscate guns that are registered.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Gun control to stop terrorism? Pffft. Donald Trump is completely against that! Backgroundsmackground.

The Right Scoop - Trump DOUBLES DOWN on joining Democrats for no-fly no-buy gun list!

“We have to make sure that people that are terrorists or have even an inclination toward terrorism cannot buy weapons, guns,” Trump told ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl in an interview to air Sunday on “This Week.” Asked by Karl if his position is that those on the no-fly or terror watch list should not be able to purchase a gun, Trump responded, “I’d like to see that, and I’d like to say it. And it’s simpler. It’s just simpler.”

Oh never mind he supports banning people from buying guns without due process.

I'm pretty sure that there's already a thread on that. Feel free to post there. This thread is about Hillary's gun stance.

Nobody had brought up Trump until your post, nor had anybody endorsed him. I'm not sure why you feel the need to bring him up in every damn thread.

Do you have a crush?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join