It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Tom still hasn't revealed anything that hasn't been covered on ATS for the past decade. Recycling old stories/theories and putting his personal little spin on them. He says UFOs are tied to human consciousness. Cool story bro. We all read that Vallee book, too. (Or like me, he just read a few snippets online)

His spiel sounds like New Age rhetoric to me. Higher consciousness this, raise our vibrations that, yadda yadda and so on and so forth. This guy has delusions of grandeur and an inflated ego. I place him in the L. Ron Hubbard category. Perhaps a guy with a tiny bit of knowledge or insight, suffering from a messiah complex.

Kinda interesting how he suggests the government are the good guys, calling them heroic and squashing any belief of nefarious government activity. I'm sure his handler told Tom to emphasize this particular point.

I enjoy reading these crazy stories, regardless how I feel about DeLonge. Cool thread and nice job summarizing a 2 hour video I won't have to watch now.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So he is trying to get some cash in his bank? This is all crap... Just enough. This site is so losing its credibility....

edit on 23-9-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

This site is so losing its credibility....

I'm not sure why the whole site needs to go down with Tom.

???

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

This site is so losing its credibility....

I'm not sure why the whole site needs to go down with Tom.

???

Follow the money or the agenda.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I have. The two are separate entities.

The money and agenda just lead to Tom.

What we, ATS, represent is "What The Market Will Bear", when it comes to UFO stuff.

That's the only relation.

edit on 23-9-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Tom proclaims

1. All the ancient myths are right and true.
2. All the top people know this and the universe is magical.

I don't have that kinda cash on me sweetie.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

You mean that this TDL narrative is just like justine beibers latest album ....youre not buying it?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Oh no you didn't just Beiber me!

---------------

Yeah something like that

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I have. The two are separate entities.

The money and agenda just lead to Tom.

What we, ATS, represent is "What The Market Will Bear", when it comes to UFO stuff.

That's the only relation.

Don't be delusional, this site is a money maker, or attempted money maker, for who owns it. If something is above top secret it will not be here unless it is everywhere else.
edit on 23-9-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Very insightful. It makes me think that they all were on the right track to begin with

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Tom is playing the "consciousness" card because he has likely learned at ATS that pulling that one out typically renders the subject unassailable.

He has also pulled the ol' neo-Platonism card.

Those are two of the many ways that you can tell that he is full of crap.

Does anyone know if he has personally reported any sort of abduction experiences? I am beginning to smell a Strieber.

It's going to be interesting to watch the strange corners that this pushes Tom in to.

Right after I read that part about consciousness, and how people broadcast a frequency of thought/emotion, which is actually true and scientifically already proven, I recognized I had heard this before in Tom Costello's "Dulce Papers" which talks about that quite a bit. He also stated that controlling ones thoughts with positive emotions rather than fear will stop abductions from happening.

Interesting because these things have been discussed before, and Costello disappeared after giving an interview years ago, and he claimed to have a very high security clearance.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
He lost me when the dude had to put the cutlery behind his back to bend it.

Seriously, it all sounds like busy work.

But, I tip my hat to deLonge if he's got something, how do I know. Seriously though, he has to crunch the numbers, work with the mathematicians. The physicists will throw you hither and yond.

Friendly advice, no disrespect intended.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

After telling us he’d spent 25 years delving deep into books, videos and ‘lectures’ on UFOs Tom tells us that he found someone, the head of an unnamed institution, who knew what was really going on. He then reveals that he was allowed into a secure location, guarded by guys with machine guns and requiring a security clearance badge.

So what? I've spent almost 60 years "delving deep into books, videos and ‘lectures’" plus photos and emulsion films. All that one learns is what others have done with information. I don't accept that this guy De Longe is being honest. Who would risk bringing in a nobody to show secrets that don't even exist?

He was one of the few people who believed the UFO mystery was something much more complex and disturbing than most.

Belief and knowing are two separate things. With beliefs you make it up as you go. Knowing depends on evidence. And he's not the only one to have such beliefs, it's universal.

You wake up and you have little grey aliens in your room and you’re being abducted...
Do you know if you call out the name of Jesus that your abduction could stop?

This is where the bs gets deep and you recognize you're deep in bs. No little grey or green men, that's a human construction. And Jesus? Give me a break! He was made up of whole cloth, a myth.

Tom then goes onto describe that we have physicists studying crashed craft, medical doctors studying people who have come into close proximity of strange craft. Military people sending up hardware to take these things out of the sky. Psychologists studying people who have experienced poltergeist activity.

Don't remove your boots yet it's still getting deep. There is no one studying crashed craft 'cause none have ever crashed. Another myth.

This thread promoting a questionable individual is unbelievable. Anyone ever hear of "evidence"? Supply it and it will make for better reading.

And don't worry about me soiling your thread again as I got it off my chest and I'm not commenting again. It's not worth it.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
A great thread again, you keep this subject alive.

I do wonder though, if it's all about love and a collective consciousness then why is he keeping secrets from us and using our desperate need to know the secrets to make money for himself?

He insists his ideas hit him in with the top level researchers but what are his ideas? Because so far it's noting new.

That said, I hope to god it's real and that Tom is going to let the truth out... And most importantly we all end up living with love for each other.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

It's not about secrets, it's about sekrets. Which is either a hint towards dyslexia or brand building. My guess is a mixture of both, because as you said so far he hasn't provided anything meaningful or new.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

This thread promoting a questionable individual is unbelievable

Did you really take that from the whole post? You need to sense the frequency of it klassless. Did you know if you laugh out loud at the things Tom DeLonge says then eventually he may stop?

Perhaps the subtlety of the OP bypassed you if you think it was promoting a questionable individual. Maybe Tom DeLonge thinks he is promoting himself.? But his own words worked to the contrary surely?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I do wonder though, if it's all about love and a collective consciousness then why is he keeping secrets from us and using our desperate need to know the secrets to make money for himself?

He insists his ideas hit him in with the top level researchers but what are his ideas?

If Tom DeLonge believes feeling good nukes UFOs then I figure that since we don't really get many UFO stories these days (faked Youtube vidoes and just lights in the sky excepted) that the global population must be feeling really good.

Keep up the happy thoughts.

As for Tom's ideas. Yep We don't know what his ideas are. They are a sekret. Could that sekret be a huge marketing policy?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
It´s funny... Sekret... in German it means body fluids like mucopus, ichor and other nasty things.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This Tom's doing investigations like he is doing his music, crappy crock crap...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
It´s funny... Sekret... in German it means body fluids like mucopus, ichor and other nasty things.

Maybe he should have called his book "Secretion Maschine" instead then?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join