It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming soon....Virtual Reality Facebook, leave all your concerns behind! :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

"We are witnessing staggering levels of cognitive dissonance and believe us we are doing everything we can to protect our flock from the pain of realizing that the world is not as it seems."

Sad reality....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

A truly scary future awaits us. I am reminded of the film Surrogates (Bruce Willis) where they live their lives through robots, never leaving their apartments.

en.wikipedia.org...

it stars Bruce Willis as Tom Greer, an FBI agent who ventures out into the real world to investigate the murder of surrogates (humanoid remote controlled robots). It also stars Radha Mitchell, Rosamund Pike, Boris Kodjoe, Ving Rhames, and James Cromwell. The film's main concept centers on the mysterious murder of a college student linked to the man who helped create a high-tech surrogate phenomenon that allows people to purchase remote-controlled humanoid robots through which they interact with society. These fit, attractive, remotely controlled robots ultimately assume their life roles, enabling people to experience life vicariously from the comfort and safety of their own homes

What most won't realize is the erosion of their freedom to travel, or the packaging of information/propaganda to suit the ruling elite and to cast them as benevolent paternal "democratically elected" rulers. Like the boiling frog, it would never dawn to most that they are already living in cages, especially cages of the mind.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

good times can still be had, its all a matter of unplugging, and/or limiting time spent in VR (this includes all social media and television)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think that there is certainly a religious aspect to the plan for the "New World Order."
I found the article below quite interesting, if anyone wants to read more on this topic:
see..._the_truth.webs.com/New_World_Order_Christianity.html

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The problem isn't the technology, it's that God isn't in our hearts. Technology is neutral. If it becomes self aware, it will know the truth.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'm no huge fan of FB.

But if it does make VR cheaper then am all for it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: findtruth100

Hi letting you know, your link just comes up blank page.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

the days of VHS tapes

until the tape stuffed up and colour kept dropping...lol

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I have no facebook - that means I won't be living a fulfilling life....oh no!!!!! Where do I sign upto to Fact book?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

from the quote

next generation of social apps and VR.”

Who would have thought that staying indoors and virtually reacting with your friends was the answer? Sound's like some wartime curfew to keep the peasants controlled....and they didn't have to pass any laws to keep the sheep sedated.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join