It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Here is the thing: She provoked a person at their home, and expected no reaction. Once the home owner reacted she got scared and called the police. How many sayings are there in the English language regarding provoking and paying the consequences? A lot.

The reaction should have been: "Give the finger back". he could even yell at her from where he stood. Getting into a car and following her crosses many legal lines. However, Trump supporters do not see why this is a legal line.

Umm, she's starting a confrontation at his own home all over a couple signs. He chased her down for her information, which who wouldn't if some crazy woman keeps harassing you at your own home. Nobody knows what the crazy woman will do next or how many times this has happened in the past since she stated she drives by it everyday. Maybe he's afraid she would vandalize his property among many other possibilities. This woman is a nutcase plain and simple. I seen an Obama sticker today. That didn't mean I went out of my way to start a confrontation over it...seriously think about it.

Yep! She thought she was funny as hell when she decided to bully/provocateur someone she doesn't know, but she didn't think it was so funny when her actions caused her consequences she wasn't ready to handle.

You can;t chase people down, especially in a car. Only the police can.

If a serious crime was committed, maybe. You call police on the way and they would probab ly tell you to stop following them. That is dangerous to do so.

Sort of reminds me of Zimmerman. The police told him to NOT follow. He did. See what happened?

edit on 23-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Police will always tell you to NOT FOLLOW.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I love the mental gymnastics you guys pull to defend chasing someone that gives you the finger.

Best case scenario you get to beat their ass and get away with it and win a terrible person award. Worst case scenario he causes a car wreck. It should be obvious you're not allowed to 'chase' people in a car. Police themselves don't pursue some Speeders that are 150MPH+ because the implications of a 150MPH car chase. Not saying that's what happened, but I just picture anyone dumb enough to do that ending up in jail despite their 'rights'.

What exactly was he going to do when he caught up to her? He obviously knew it was a woman too, even less reason to act the way he did, and only makes him look more stupid IMO.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's legal to follow someone to get their info, stop saying it isn't. The officer even said it was.

Like I said in my last post, I just went through a similar situation last week. I was told by an officer to follow them to get their info. I took it a bit further though.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Well if this was a chase, why did nobody get a speeding ticket or a wreck less driving ticket?
She says chase, he says follow.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

How was the whole video released? Is there another version out there? I saw several times where the officer was talking to her and it cut out and cut back in.

Addendum: Oh and to be clear on my opinion, both were nuts, mostly cause it doesn't take long to get a license number. He clearly followed more than was necessary to do that. Probably under some weird delusional idea he could get her to stop so he could converse with her on the issue. If he really had a problem with this, it takes a very short time to get the number, stop and call the cops to report harassment.

Which, if she's posting pictures of his house on the net to try and shame him and his family, as well as stopping to throw obscenities his way, technically is harassment.

Both clearly went above and beyond what they should, but until actual physical harm is done, I tend to put the instigator which is her more in the hot seat.

That said she had every right to get the cops attention and be scared for her life, she has no way of knowing the guys intent. He had no business tailing her for so long. He majorly overreacted in this case and created a dangerous situation in doing so.

So actually thinking back on it. Her instigating it is cancelled out by his taking it too far, so yeah they are both equally deserving of a complete and total douche award.
edit on 9/23/2016 by Puppylove because: Addendums are fun!

+11 more 
link   

I would call this thread 'Trump Supporter So Trigered, He Follows Woman in car Who Gave Him the Finger'. Not even road rage, he had to go get into his car.

So would it then be fair to say that the BLM protests at Mizzou could be entitled "Rich Black Student So Triggered, He Calls Out Entire Campus Over Random Jerk in Truck Who Yells N- Word adn Creates National S-Storm"?

link   
Stupid anti-trumper and stupid trumper. But let's just focus on the stupid anti-trumper.

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My goodness, I cannot believe she shared this complete video nor those that are agreeing with her! She admits in the beginning that earlier in the week she had shared a picture of the front of this guys house on her social media! While she may not live in his neighborhood, I am sure some of his neighbors may have advised him that this was done. I can only imagine that her comments about his house and him as a supporter were not very nice.

One question I was curious about what if it was her standing in her driveway and this guy who had taken pictures of the front of her house slowed down and gave her the finger? Would she not be upset and believe that he was disturbing the peace of her home and neighborhood?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

It's legal to follow someone to get their info, stop saying it isn't. The officer even said it was.

Like I said in my last post, I just went through a similar situation last week. I was told by an officer to follow them to get their info. I took it a bit further though.

The officer told him he should NOT have followed.. It is right in the video.

If my child was kidnapped, I would probably follow, no matter what the police said. If my car was stolen and I could follow safely in another car, I might, but less of a chance I would do so. It is dangerous.

No WAY I would start a car chase after someone flipped me off.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

At some point logic is redundant in threads like these. People from both sides of the political spectrum will defend the most absolute and obvious idiocies, because of politics.

Case in point.

Woman is an asshole, insults somebody who may well also be an asshole.

Asshole 1 gets the reaction her provocation obviously aimed for and possible asshole 2 chases/follows asshole 1.

Result, a lot of assholes doing things, and a lot of assholes defending indefensible things.

The problem I have is that this woman PROVOKED or wanted to provoke a reaction, and was absolutely crestfallen when her shady shenanigans resulted in:
(a) fear (Don't play with fire then lady dick)
(b) No defence from the police.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Left wing, right wing. Its part of the same bird . They are both stupid

link   
Logic is redundant? Logic dictates that you should not start a vehicle chase over something so trivial.

I don't care what signs were on the lawn. This is not about politics.

+3 more 
link   
Oh noes!!! He noticed me gesturing to him and wants to know if I am a threat ahhhhh run!!!!

link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

How was the whole video released? Is there another version out there? I saw several times where the officer was talking to her and it cut out and cut back in.

Semantics. The video is there for all to see. If anything is cut out it is probably because lady dick cut it out herself.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I can agree with that, she got what she was after and she got what she deserved

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Oh noes!!! He noticed me gesturing to him and wants to know if I am a threat ahhhhh run!!!!

She didn;t run. He chased her. That is a lot different.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Blah....deleted as the whole thing is a fricken disgrace. Express your opinions at the polls where it matters, not on the roadside, in a youtube.

+17 more 
link   

Logic is redundant? Logic dictates that you should not start a vehicle chase over something so trivial.

I don't care what signs were on the lawn. This is not about politics.

You defend the right to insult, but not the right to feel insulted...using logic?

I think you need a break.

+6 more 
link   

She wanted to instigate a reaction, and she got one. Poor girl!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Puppylove

Semantics. The video is there for all to see. If anything is cut out it is probably because lady dick cut it out herself.

It is clear the officer said , "I told him to not follow."

No matter what is cut out, any police officer would say that.

The guy got off easy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join