It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I would imagine this guy is on the receiving end of this type of behavior daily.

Imagine a world where nobody ever confronts their bully.

That is the dream world of the left.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

No matter what the officer says, you can give someone the finger and they should not get into their car and follow you. This should be common sense.

I understand the officer saying that she should not stop there or repeatedly do this. But STILL, getting in your car and following someone, tailing, beeping the horn, none of those are legal things.

Sure you can give someone the finger, but regardless of legality, you have no way of knowing the persons reaction you gave the finger to. What if he shot her dead right there...would that finger have been worth it? People should be respectful regardless...something she seems to have never learned in her life and likely never will.

She sounds like a princess who had parents that told her she was.

I fear for her child as I am sure her child's father is long gone....I can't imagine anyone putting up with that kind of crazy.

You don;t know what the person's reaction will be. But the point is 'who broke the law'. He did.

The officer probably knows he broke the law, but didnt want to deal with either of them. He told him to not get in his car and follow people. he told her to not do that again in front of his house in order to stop any future problem.

If it was a different officer, it might have had the guy off to jail.
edit on 23-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Sure you can give someone the finger, but regardless of legality, you have no way of knowing the persons reaction you gave the finger to. What if he shot her dead right there...would that finger have been worth it? People should be respectful regardless...something she seems to have never learned in her life and likely never will.

Of course. The answer is to be more PC. This woman apparently missed the PC class on how the finger triggers some people. And we should never ever ever trigger people. Triggering people is bad, so don't ever do anything that might trigger someone, mmmkay?
edit on 23-9-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well, finished the video, the other comment was made halfway through.

Second half was even worse than the first. This woman pretty much embodies everything wrong with america at this point, not based on her political position or affiliation, just from her distorted view of "rights" as well as massively large entitlement mentality with a dose of narcissistic social media behavior thrown in.

This video may have actually given me brain damage. I better go walk it off.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
I would imagine this guy is on the receiving end of this type of behavior daily.

Imagine a world where nobody ever confronts their bully.

That is the dream world of the left.

He has cameras outside of his house. He can document anything done to him illegally or his signs.

He can't get in his car and follow people when they give him the finger. You note this probably happens to him a lot, due to the signs in his yard.

He is exercising free speech with the signs. If people give him the finger or swear at him, that is exercising their free speech.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You left out the confederate flag tatoo....

Maybe he felt threatened by a tolerant liberal.
Maybe he has little kids that wander around in his yard.
You have no clue how he felt but you don't really care either.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
do you think she has a sign that says

Crazies for Hillary

I love how she says, she wouldn't usually go on camera without make up on. she obviously doesn't love herself.

If men and women are equal, why does she keep saying that being a female, she needs protection.

is she one half of a lesbian couple, who's partner had the son, or do you think she is single and used a sperm donor. I don't how any man would get through one date with her, much less, make sexy time.

+30 more 
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
What a horribly horribly stupid woman.

That was possibly the hardest thing I've watched all year.

Why is it that she is stupid?

Sorry, you'll have to find someone else to try to talk circles around, I'm not playing.

+22 more 
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Here is the thing: She provoked a person at their home, and expected no reaction. Once the home owner reacted she got scared and called the police. How many sayings are there in the English language regarding provoking and paying the consequences? A lot.

The reaction should have been: "Give the finger back". he could even yell at her from where he stood. Getting into a car and following her crosses many legal lines. However, Trump supporters do not see why this is a legal line.

Umm, she's starting a confrontation at his own home all over a couple signs. He chased her down for her information, which who wouldn't if some crazy woman keeps harassing you at your own home. Nobody knows what the crazy woman will do next or how many times this has happened in the past since she stated she drives by it everyday. Maybe he's afraid she would vandalize his property among many other possibilities. This woman is a nutcase plain and simple. I seen an Obama sticker today. That didn't mean I went out of my way to start a confrontation over it...seriously think about it.

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: knoxie

You left out the confederate flag tatoo....

Maybe he felt threatened by a tolerant liberal.
Maybe he has little kids that wander around in his yard.
You have no clue how he felt but you don't really care either.

And the Pope could have been standing there too, but by all accounts, it was just him standing there.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I disagree. She made her stupid and ill conceived protest on a drive by. What law says that the person who was insulted has no right to follow up on this?

Ok think about this. If somebody drives by your house and shouts at you that you are an asshole and you should be ashamed, and leaves before you can react, are you, by law, prohibited from following that person to ask them "what the hell are you talking about?"

She fecked up, got called out, made to look a fool and the story ends, no sequel and no biggie. Except the woman looks like a complete dick.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I would call this thread 'Trump Supporter So Trigered, He Follows Woman in car Who Gave Him the Finger'. Not even road rage, he had to go get into his car.

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What laws did the guy break? The officer said it's legal to follow someone to record their info. I just went through a situation like this last week

link   

I don't know where you live, but in western pa, all you see are trump signs. I have seen 4 Hillary signs, and 2 were at the teacher's unions building. In fact, I have seen more HUGE trump signs then I have seen Hillary signs. I go in the city, suburbs, and rural every week.

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think he felt extremely triggered by a wittle girl who gave him the finger. bless his heart in two.

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
She's so schizophrenic when she instantly goes back and forth between being a powerful feminist warrior woman and helpless little hundred pound, five foot little lady who deserves special treatment.
edit on 23-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I disagree. She made her stupid and ill conceived protest on a drive by. What law says that the person who was insulted has no right to follow up on this?

Ok think about this. If somebody drives by your house and shouts at you that you are an asshole and you should be ashamed, and leaves before you can react, are you, by law, prohibited from following that person to ask them "what the hell are you talking about?"

She fecked up, got called out, made to look a fool and the story ends, no sequel and no biggie. Except the woman looks like a complete dick.

I think I would be prohibited from following them, tailgating them. I could call the non emergency police line and report it. I would have seen the make and model of the car. If it happened again, the police might care.

No crime was committed. If a real crime happened, I would call 911.

I am not the police. Neither is he.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Here is the thing: She provoked a person at their home, and expected no reaction. Once the home owner reacted she got scared and called the police. How many sayings are there in the English language regarding provoking and paying the consequences? A lot.

The reaction should have been: "Give the finger back". he could even yell at her from where he stood. Getting into a car and following her crosses many legal lines. However, Trump supporters do not see why this is a legal line.

Umm, she's starting a confrontation at his own home all over a couple signs. He chased her down for her information, which who wouldn't if some crazy woman keeps harassing you at your own home. Nobody knows what the crazy woman will do next or how many times this has happened in the past since she stated she drives by it everyday. Maybe he's afraid she would vandalize his property among many other possibilities. This woman is a nutcase plain and simple. I seen an Obama sticker today. That didn't mean I went out of my way to start a confrontation over it...seriously think about it.

Yep! She thought she was funny as hell when she decided to bully/provocateur someone she doesn't know, but she didn't think it was so funny when her actions caused her consequences she wasn't ready to handle.

edit on 23-9-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I think I would be prohibited from following them, tailgating them. I could call the non emergency police line and report it. I would have seen the make and model of the car. If it happened again, the police might care.

Well she did call the police, and the officer basically said it was her fault. So there is that.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Stop arguing with logic!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join