It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe allowing Hillary in would be best for the United States

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Judging how the country is going and how divided and disgusted many democrats are with their party maybe it would be the last nail in the coffin if she gets elected.

Maybe once and for all the citizens and non citizens will realize the sham the democrats are. I know the republicans have already tanked as a party.

Maybe this is a political evolutionary shift that is upon us? She will in no way be able to quell the racial tension nor do they care to. The economy will most likely tank again in 2017/2018 so it will galvanize the fact that 8 years of a democrat run whitehouse has done very little for the average citizen.

Their will be little to no changes in immigration and she will continue to poke the russian bear continuing to keep us in a state of perpetual war while covertly and outwardly supporting those who will continue with these proxy wars.

I can assure those who think I am a secret Hillary supporter in disguise should look at my previous participation in political posts...with that said I certai nly do not support wooden head trump either.

Maybe I'm not making any sense but this election really blows and our democracy has been hijacked under the guise of fair elections.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

If Hillary is elected;

Taxes will go up

and. . .

. . . wait.

Lets just stop there.

We'll have less money, and Hillary will be in power.

So, no.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

But it's not them that will suffer during a breakdown, it will be us. They are protected and will continue to live their privileged lives in their ivory towers, while we tear each other apart.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You know, we thought this with one term of Obama ... and then he got two. Now you are thinking with Hillary that'll do it!

You know what the definition of insanity is?

I'm sure in some of those Democrat run crapholes they call cities there have been people thinking that maybe this or that mayor or city council will be the nail in the coffin and they've been thinking it for upwards of 100 years in some places.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

The whole problem of this mess is that it's a two party system and the way the voting system in the US works. It's always democrats vs. republicans and then some (US)libertarians mixed in here and there. You can just choose between two evil candidates. We have a similar problem in Germany, but not as radically #ed up as it's in the USA. Yes radically #ed up, both of them, like they behave.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

And.... she will appoint activist judges to the Supreme Court...

Say goodbye to the 1st and 2nd.

Not to mention, both sides support her and the Globalist agenda. She will have no problem getting bills passed to screw us over.

Vote for Trump, both sides can't stand him and NOTHING bad will get done.

Vote Smart... Vote Gridlock

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ugh. I vote for a plan c.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
No

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Why wait?
Let's just nuke ourselves now.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why wait?

Or just shut down all government. At least then some of us will survive. If we keep letting this hand go on, we'll kill not only our race, but all of the other ones, too.
Humanity has one chance of survival- cut off the rotten limbs that are centralized government, and start over.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
On a scale of 1-10 I give her a 1.....I give Trump a 2 1/2....I vote Trump, at least he isn't joyless and maybe he can even at minimum make shrewd deals with other countries that benefit us. Obama was a senator for 15 minutes and a community organizer who has a young lady making those deals and she has like an art degree, I mean cmon seriously. Im sick of Trump campaign sending me survey questions asking about what I think, kidding Im not sick of it, maybe Hillary should ask what her voters think ? If they do that.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Only if the military stops following order, the money and actually clean up the country like the revolution of July 4th, 1776.
We wouldn't have a god dam issue.
edit on 22-9-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I'm beginning to think that the only real change we'll see, will be at the point of a (banned) firearm.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

She is not what this country needs, she needs this county, namely the title and power. If she's elected the same agenda will continue, more war, fueling the MIC, catering to corporations, banks, elitists, allowing white collar crimes to exist (for a price), more spying, more lies, more scandals, and endless right wing attacks and wacky conspiracy theories. ATS will become a forum dedicated to attacking Clinton. It's gonna be awful and I think there should be a daily limit set to threads about the Clintons (both positive and negative).

That all said, never Trump, ever. So thanks conservatives for electing the most disliked candidate in US history and leaving most of America with no choice but to vote for Hillary Clinton, America's second most disliked candidate in US history. So to that, thanks Democrats who voted her as their nominee instead of America's most liked (by a long shot) US senator.

Well played all around everyone. Now we're screwed.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

We have a similar problem in Germany, but not as radically #ed up as it's in the USA.

Merkel much?
The least Germany's leader could do would be keep her insanity confined to her own nation and not attempt to destroy the entirety of Europe for f-cks sake.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You are truly sick! How dare you.

What the hell are you even suggesting?

That is like telling a cancer patient to just die and not fight.

Do you believe in eugenics or something?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Does it matter either way?

Trump or Clinton your #ed.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why wait?

Just do it anyway.

I really dont see how it makes a difference whoever wins.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

And while we are at it,let's set off a few tactical nukes just for fun,what the hell are you thinking,I know several who lived in USSR,my parents grew up in the depression,you obviously don't know sh**

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

The whole problem of this mess is that it's a two party system and the way the voting system in the US works. It's always democrats vs. republicans and then some (US)libertarians mixed in here and there. You can just choose between two evil candidates. We have a similar problem in Germany, but not as radically #ed up as it's in the USA. Yes radically #ed up, both of them, like they behave.

Yup it always comes down to the douche and the turd.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join