It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Game Is Near Production of Synthetic Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The Endgame is near where the production of Synthetic Humans will become a reality. Where the advanced selection of certain extractions of superior genes can be a possibility. There will be an advancement and creation of Super Soldiers to fight in War. These Synthetic Humans will be fully equipped and immune to certain diseases. The end result can be a total annihilation of natural born humans being breed out of existence. Here's a follow up video that shows what's around the corner.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Is near? I thought they were already here, like you claimed in your counterfeit humans thread. You even posted irrefutable video proof.

edit on 22-9-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

pretty sure robots are cheaper and just as efficient.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Why bother engineering superhuman soldiers when we can send robots?

The future of ground combat is robotics and drones.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Um...this sounds EXACTLY like the plot in the later seasons of the X-Files, I mean it's exactly the same.

Oh and the words your looking for Genetically Engineered, Synthetic would imply it being an android/artificial construct.

edit on 22-9-2016 by MuonToGluon because: SP

edit on 22-9-2016 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Haven't you made a few threads about this subject in the past few days? Can you consolidate your ideas and videos into one thread instead of making multiples that relate to the same thing?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Get your story straight, yesterday they were all over the place even working at a drive-through, now it "will become a reality"?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yeah, it's a good fantasy, but for the most part building a duplicate human is just bad engineering. The human form is pretty good for some things, but if you have a chance to create an intelligent "creature," it would probably make a lot more sense to build multiple creatures with different shapes that do specific tasks. They can all be linked wirelessly to a central processor, but building an artificial human is like building a machine that does a lot of tasks poorly but only a few expertly.

Spider robots FTW!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Did you know, that hu-mans can mate with them also, it produces even weirder beings.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Sorry to bring this up but in your other thread you referred to thought as one of the 5 senses

" robotoids can tap in to your 5 senses like for example your thoughts"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's been bugging me for a whole day, how could I possibly trust your senses if you can't even accurately recal what your senses are?

edit on 22-9-2016 by Quantumgamer1776 because: Editing

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

It's been bugging me for a whole day, how could I possibly trust your senses if you can't even accurately recal what your senses are?

Encrypt them.

So, become a robot yourself.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This site is full of the weirdest people.

It seems to be a shifting baseline syndrome in action.

edit on 22-9-2016 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

This is the third silly "synthetic humans" thread you've made in two days.....

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
And yeah, you clearly don't know how organisms work.

We can barely clone a creature without killing hundreds of "duds" in the process. And even then, the clone consistently lacks the vivacity and coherence of its natural cognate i.e. developing diseases, abnormalities and dying earlier.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
HAD to do SOMETHING with the milk carton kids.
I doubt DULCE RIO ARRIBA has released that yet.
So, HERE'S ME ,doubting this.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reminds me of one of my favorite shows when i was a kid

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I know this to be true! My husband was killed, my baby and I were cryogenically frozen, my baby was stolen from me. Woke up 200+ years later only to find out my "son" was now older than I was, and I had to call him "father" and he was in charge of a facility where they make these synths. This is video that someone was able to smuggle out of what "father" calls the "Institute" and their synth manufacturing machines!

Also there is a weird guy named Preston who every 5 mins is telling me of yet another settlement that needs my help!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
OP. what you are referring to isnt Synthetic humanity. you are talking about genome modification of small things. Also I f they are human even synthetic they will still be able to breed with normal humans as well. Sheesh.. As long as they dont go replacing people they can create as many gene modded humans as they want to.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I guess that is why they created synthetic alcohol

www.independent.co.uk... ine-guy-bentley-a7324076.html

'Hangover-free alcohol’ could replace all regular alcohol by 2050, says David Nutt
The new drink, known as 'alcosynth', is designed to mimic the positive effects of alcohol but doesn’t cause a dry mouth, nausea and a throbbing head

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join