It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rest Easy ATS Your Messiah is Set For His Fourth Presidential Term

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Yep, the saviour of the world, Vladimir Putin, in his 17th year ruling the last bastion of hope against the NWO, now holds three quarters of seats in parliament, or rather his party that he created himself does.

Voter turn out was a very encouraging 48%, a mere 4 million less than 2011.

I think this is a good move, as we can see with the American election, the two party system is far too convoluted and divided, Russia has done away with such nonsense and one party is clearly enough.

All hail the democratic pillar that is Russia!

www.reuters.com...

edit on 22/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I hardy think most ATS members think Putin is the Messiah sure some like him but most as myself couldn't trust him as far as I can throw him.
Sure looks dodgy his results.
Mind you he is pretty cool in that ex KGB assassin kinda way

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
'Communist dictator wins fourth election, seizing control of single-party Parliament after most voters realise it's safer to stay home and avoid the death squads.'

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It helps when the opposition commits suicide, by shooting themselves in the back of the head 3 times. Or they decide to take a vacation in Siberia and get lost. Really, really lost.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Rest Easy ATS Your Messiah is Set For His Fourth Presidential Term

This thread title is just stupid.

Way to attack the whole website.

Have some decency and change your title, unless you can factually prove that he's the ATS official messiah.

edit on 22-9-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: Added original thread title to show obvious agenda just in case he changes it out of embarrassment.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Silly Rabbit, America isn't run by parties... it's run by Satan.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

This thread is just stupid.

Way to attack the whole website.

Have some decency and change your title, unless you can factually prove that he's the ATS official messiah.

He's also the boogeyman to the other half, so whats it matter anyways?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

All hail Tsar Vlad , the world is saved , shame about the Russian economy though.
***checks tea for polonium***

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

It's just my opinion that his thread taunts a lot of people for simply pointing out Putin's pros vs cons compared to Western leaders. I have no love for the man, but I have more respect for him than any other world puppet figurehead pawn.

OP is right, what Putin is doing is wrong from a democracy standpoint, but he's also protecting his country (yes he's loading his bank accounts in the process I am not stupid).

Obvious OP is obvious.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Well the way I see it, and amicktd has cottoned on to, is that you can take this thread either way.

The first is that it was loaded with sarcasm, and that Putin is no saviour.

And secondly, he is the saviour, in which case, you agree with everything said, or at least most of it, because well, he's the messiah.

So yeah, I think I have most of ATS covered here.

ETA:

edit on 22-9-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: Added original thread title to show obvious agenda just in case he changes it out of embarrassment.

Ha! You obviously don't know me very well, it's ok, I was accused of being a Hillary shill yesterday, they expected me to disappear once the election was over.

You're both quite wrong.

edit on 22/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Saying a self appointed dictator wth 17 years
of complete dominance is the beacon of hope
against the NWO is pretty ironic.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

To be fair Putin is Trumps messiah, and best friend.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Blah, blah. We have career politicians over here, too. In the name of Democratic Dynastic Drivel, that is.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

The question is, is Trump a Demi-Putin, or is Putin a Demi-Trump?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Is that what you're calling it? "Career politician"?

I doubt you'd be so lenient on ANY Ameican president sitting his fourth term.

But Putin, nah that's cool, that's not a dictatorship, that's just democracy working!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
OFFTOPIC:
The most shameful detail for me in your video is that his Service is using the Mercedes-Benz cars. Not Russian cars (which are hilarious, you know) but German ones.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Is that what you're calling it? "Career politician"?

Putins not a politician?

Here we have Dynasties of Kings, the Bushes and Clintons for the sake of simple minds.

You want to understand why the direction of US foreign policy to wage endless war never changes, look to that. Not Russia, lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Well the way I see it, and amicktd has cottoned on to, is that you can take this thread either way.

The first is that it was loaded with sarcasm, and that Putin is no saviour.

And secondly, he is the saviour, in which case, you agree with everything said, or at least most of it, because well, he's the messiah.

So yeah, I think I have most of ATS covered here.

ETA:

Ha! You obviously don't know me very well, it's ok, I was accused of being a Hillary shill yesterday, they expected me to disappear once the election was over.

You're both quite wrong.

I've known you on here since 2008, I was not calling you a shill, you disagree with almost anything unless it's state sponsored propaganda, that doesn't make you a shill, just means you're misinformed and I hold no hate for you because of it. I just hope that you find the light some day soon.

Your sarcasm was not that obvious to me at least, it's a shame you had to go about the way you did because you do raise some good points in your OP minus the childish taunting. Most people will dismiss your thread due to it's obvious agenda...I could be wrong but best of luck.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Well that's just your opinion, sorry if you believe my questioning everything makes it look like I believe in what you call "state sponsored propaganda", I guess my 8 years and 200+ applauses is evidence of that huh...

Anyway, do you need a safe space to away from Triggers?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join